Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 GTA San Andreas: 2 player mode + voice actor confirmed.
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
GTA San Andreas: 2 player mode + voice actor confirmed. - Oct 25, 2004 18:40
Fresh from www.computerandvideogames.com comes this report.

GTA: San Andreas two-player speculation whizzing around the Internet is, erm, speculation no more, Rockstar confirming the feature with us this afternoon. Although it wouldn' t elaborate further, the publisher decided to bowl us over with the additional news that none other than Samuel L. Jackson is voicing one of the characters in the game.

When we quizzed Rockstar on the matter of who Samuel L. Jackson played, it kept schtum. Bah. Still, with the game out in the US tomorrow it' s only a matter of, well, not very long at all before information on Samuel L' s role and the two-player mode is plastered the length and breadth of the world wide web.

Niiice. Though I' m not sure exactly how the 2 player aspect of the game will work it' s defiantly something that will have my mates and I messing about. On the last two games we take turns trying to cause as much destruction as possible in a competition to see who does the best before getting arrested or killed. While fun to just watch the ability to join in now means these sessions are going to be a hell of a lot better.

As for the other news Samuel L. Jackson better have a big part in the game. I think he' s a great actor and I' d like his voice to be heard more than just once or twice. I imagine him being a big crime boss. Scarily I have ' Fifty' in my head as the voice of CJ. Of course what Computer & Videogames don' t know Kikizo does. Frank Tenpenny he plays apparently. Nice work!
< Message edited by whatabout_paul -- 10/25/2004 6:48:33 PM >
Reznor

• Total Posts : 123
RE: GTA San Andreas: 2 player mode + voice actor confirmed. - Oct 25, 2004 19:10
I can' t wait for this game, only 4 days to go.

Two player is going to make it that little bit better.
whatabout_paul

RE: GTA San Andreas: 2 player mode + voice actor confirmed. - Oct 26, 2004 12:26
3 days. Now all I need to do is come up with the money to pay for it... and find it somewhere as I haven' t bothered to pre-order it. I might just wait till I have money mind unless I can find a few games to hand over in part exchange.
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: GTA San Andreas: 2 player mode + voice actor confirmed. - Oct 26, 2004 15:59
Yes, it would have been better to cite kikizo as the source ;-)

We' re looking forward to posting our review of this.
whatabout_paul

RE: GTA San Andreas: 2 player mode + voice actor confirmed. - Oct 27, 2004 00:52
You’ve gotten to play this game earlier than us so you don' t really need to gloat about how great the game is in the form of a review. That’s just being cruel!

(Just kidding, can' t wait for the review).
Reznor

• Total Posts : 123
RE: GTA San Andreas: 2 player mode + voice actor confirmed. - Oct 27, 2004 11:49
Two days to go, all i need now is the money.
RavenShadow

• Total Posts : 680
RE: GTA San Andreas: 2 player mode + voice actor confirmed. - Oct 27, 2004 11:58
When someone plays it let me know how it is with the multiplayer. I wasn' t really considering picking this one up but the MP has me intrigued now.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll