Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Good Bad Movies
MuteCity

• Total Posts : 159
Good Bad Movies - May 25, 2004 06:26
Have any movies in your collection that you are afraid to tell you friends that you own? Or just movies that no one else seems to like. I have my own little collection of what I like to call my good bad movies. Some of them include: Mr. Baseball.....Multiplicity....and Beyond the Law. I want to know other peoples good bad movies, time to fess up (or point and laugh at me for being a fool.)
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Good Bad Movies - May 25, 2004 19:36
My collection of " B" movies. Many of my friends always think they are crap. Punch Drunk Love, it stars Adam Sandler, but its not like his other movies. Super Troopers, love that comedy.
Idekii

• Total Posts : 52
RE: Good Bad Movies - May 25, 2004 23:01
Godzilla 1985. That is just hillarious to watch. It even comes with a little animated short entitled " Godzilla vs. Bambi."
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: Good Bad Movies - May 25, 2004 23:02
Sadly I am a Rocky fanatic, so that is one that is in my collection, and soon I will own the boxed set. Umm, off the top of my head, a few more of my " quirkier" movies:
Labyrinth, Pacific Heights, Risk, Newsies, Virus, that' s all i can come up with for now. Sad thing is, I really enjoy each of the movies i have listed, despite some of their innate crappiness.
MuteCity

RE: Good Bad Movies - May 26, 2004 00:46
Mass: I have a co-worker buddy who raves about super troopers, he says he watches it all the time. Coincidentally he is also a big Sandler fan.

Idekii: Godzilla vs. Bambi sounds like a side splitter! I' ve heard many people talk of the hilarity of creature features but have never actually watched one myself.

Rikka: There is a Risk movie?*boggle* I remember enjoying Pacific Heights, been a long time ago that I seen it...Michael Keaton as a bad guy tenant that put his landlords through hell. I' ve also seen very little Rocky...hmm...but I remember enjoying other stallone oscar material such as first blood and demoliton man

Ok, who' s next?
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Good Bad Movies - May 26, 2004 01:40
Just thought of another movie - Four Rooms. It stars Tim Roth as a hotel bellboy in charge of the place for a night and all hell breaks lose. Its broken into 4 stories each by a different director including Quitin Tarentino and Robert Rodriguez. Its hilarious but got low ratings and isnt easy to find.
Rikka

RE: Good Bad Movies - May 26, 2004 04:50
Mute City, Risk is this low grade B movie about an insurance scheme and shady lawyers, kind of like a John Grisham book. I like it.
MuteCity

RE: Good Bad Movies - May 26, 2004 16:25
Rikka: whoops..risk...for some reason I couldn' t stop thinking of the board game when I read that, and I know there is a clue movie so...hehe
Rikka

RE: Good Bad Movies - May 26, 2004 20:52
Now that could be an interesting concept for a movie... the board game Risk. No, wait, it would probably be rather boring, and would have nothing different to offer than any other war movie

I have seen the CLue movie as well, it is allright, but certaily not what I would have done with it.
PS2Poodoo

• Total Posts : 273
RE: Good Bad Movies - Jun 16, 2004 08:13
I saw Super Troopers in the theatre, didn' t like it. Got it on DVD, thought it was friggin hilarious. Still a funny movie.

Zoolander. After seeing previews, I wouldn' t have spent 5 cents to see this movie. Watched it with my buddies one night and saw what I was missing. One of the funnier movies I had seen at the time.

lol Multiplicity? It' s funny b/c I actually used to like that movie too. I couldn' t watch it today but back in the day it was entertaining

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll