Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Quez agrees,CoD4 looks better then killzone2 and Blue dragon!
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 32
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
Quez agrees,CoD4 looks better then killzone2 and Blue dragon! - Jul 16, 2007 20:16
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Quez agrees,CoD4 looks better then killzone2 and Blue dragon! - Jul 16, 2007 20:22
Wow, that trailer was awesome!
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 16 Jul 07 13:25:13 >
QuezcatoL

RE: Quez agrees,CoD4 looks better then killzone2 and Blue dragon! - Jul 16, 2007 20:35
I missed that post,plz edit your post and pretend its the first time you seen this trailer.
Evilkiller

• Total Posts : 660
RE: Quez agrees,CoD4 looks better then killzone2 and Blue dragon! - Jul 16, 2007 20:40
I actually hate the CoD-series with a passion but since this one won' t be yet another WWII-shooter and it actually looks quite interesting I am most likely going to buy it. Is there already a release date? I hope for November cause if it' s August, September or October I won' t be able to buy it as I' ll be really, really poor.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Quez agrees,CoD4 looks better then killzone2 and Blue dragon! - Jul 16, 2007 22:18
You haven' t seen this already? It' s been out for almost a week now.

It does look quite nice though. I' m a little worried that you' ll feel like a bit of a 5th wheel with extensive training soldiers go through now.

I mean, I' m betting there are very few people on this forum who know how to clear a room tactically right? Not to mention stuff like breaching and clearing entire buildings. It' s far more methodic now than it was during WWII and I just hope they don' t give the " good guys" too easy of a time.
QuezcatoL

RE: Quez agrees,CoD4 looks better then killzone2 and Blue dragon! - Jul 16, 2007 22:43
There is a diffrence too,many of the rebells in africa just have guns,they never been in battles before or could aim properly,the Germans who was still left in 1944-1945 was veterans or SS.

And was a big challenge,however they basically faced the whole world so ofc they lost eventually.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Quez agrees,CoD4 looks better then killzone2 and Blue dragon! - Jul 16, 2007 22:56

the Germans who was still left in 1944-1945 was veterans or SS.

To a point I guess. By ' 44, they were like you said, the SS, but by the time the Allies hit Germany the SS were spread out across the eastern front trying to slow down the Russians. The ones you would end up fighting in a game were realistically too fat, sick, too young, old or weak to be placed on the front during earlier combat operations. There' s an astounding photo I have (left to be by somebody who was in the first wave into Berlin) of a group of Hitler Youth running headlong into battle. It was absolutely insane.

And was a big challenge,however they basically faced the whole world so ofc they lost eventually.
Yeah, but you also have to remember that they had thousands of European soldiers at their command from friendly countries they " occupied" , and thousands of European soldiers as slave labor from the countries they " invaded" , the difference being their political standing before they hit.
QuezcatoL

RE: Quez agrees,CoD4 looks better then killzone2 and Blue dragon! - Jul 16, 2007 23:04
My grandpa was a fisherman in ww2.
he had a gun.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Quez agrees,CoD4 looks better then killzone2 and Blue dragon! - Jul 16, 2007 23:08
A fisherman? Huh... neat. My grandpa was with the squad that found the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp. He' s only now starting to talk to me about it.

So your grandpa take a side during the war? Or did he just GTFO. (I don' t care either way)
QuezcatoL

RE: Quez agrees,CoD4 looks better then killzone2 and Blue dragon! - Jul 16, 2007 23:58
Atleast my reletvies was one of the highest commanders in the french army during Napoleons era.
Forgot his name but he is on that mark in Paris.
Yes we paid for family research.
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
RE: Quez agrees,CoD4 looks better then killzone2 and Blue dragon! - Jul 17, 2007 00:06

I actually hate the CoD-series with a passion

I second that. They all suck but this one looks pretty cool. I might have to gamefly this one.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Quez agrees,CoD4 looks better then killzone2 and Blue dragon! - Jul 17, 2007 00:23

Atleast my reletvies was one of the highest commanders in the french army during Napoleons era.
Forgot his name but he is on that mark in Paris.
Yes we paid for family research.

I see, but Quezzie boy is dodging my question.
QuezcatoL

RE: Quez agrees,CoD4 looks better then killzone2 and Blue dragon! - Jul 17, 2007 00:30
Neither side.

because lots of swedish decied to help their finnish brother vs the russian invasion which they also defeated.
But then they wanted to counter-attack the soviet for what they done and take back the small part they lost and to pay these bastards for what they did to them,so in a way they were allied with the nazis in the end,but it was the soviet who invaded them in the start.
Like poland,but poland choose to attack the nazis later,but finland choosed russia but finland never got attack by Germany atleast.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Quez agrees,CoD4 looks better then killzone2 and Blue dragon! - Jul 17, 2007 01:13
I can respect that.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Quez agrees,CoD4 looks better then killzone2 and Blue dragon! - Jul 17, 2007 03:51

I actually hate the CoD-series with a passion

Because you' re German?
Kyo.k

• Total Posts : 324
RE: Quez agrees,CoD4 looks better then killzone2 and Blue dragon! - Jul 17, 2007 04:01
Whilst I' m not a fan of the COD games, I did enjoy the first two, and agree that COD4 (and Resi 5) look better than Killzone 2. More detailed textures, 60fps, and in some cases dramatically better lighting, though that is more of a style choice than a technical one. With COD4 and especially Resi 5 deliberately making it stand out more, but at the same time still looking realistic.

Would really like to play Killzone 2 though. The more interactive environments, potential with the AI and overall intergration of physics, lighting, and gameplay make it an interesting prospect.
Torr

• Total Posts : 554
RE: Quez agrees,CoD4 looks better then killzone2 and Blue dragon! - Jul 17, 2007 09:13
I personally think this game looks awesome and would buy a 360 just for this game. With the online play it should be one of the best FPS' s to come out this generation.

I think it is funny that the two guys with girls as their pictures don' t like the COD series. I personally find this amusing rather than it really meaning anything.

< Message edited by Torr -- 17 Jul 07 1:13:59 >
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Quez agrees,CoD4 looks better then killzone2 and Blue dragon! - Jul 17, 2007 09:35
You do know that COD 4 is also heading to PS3, so this is not a selling game for 360. the games that should really go head to head are definitly Halo 3 and killzone 2
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Quez agrees,CoD4 looks better then killzone2 and Blue dragon! - Jul 17, 2007 12:19

the games that should really go head to head are definitly Halo 3 and killzone 2

Not really. Halo 3 will be out this holiday season and KZ2 probably wont be out until holiday season of ' 08 so you really cant compare those two. (Im sure I' ve said it alot recently but...) If gears2 is out by then, it will probably compete with KZ2. If you put Halo 3 and KZ2 head to head, Halo would most likely win as far as gameplay and KZ would most likely win as far as graphics.
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: Quez agrees,CoD4 looks better then killzone2 and Blue dragon! - Jul 17, 2007 17:16

Halo would most likely win as far as gameplay and KZ would most likely win as far as graphics.

1st part is correct if KZ2 is like KZ1, but for the second part, it' s not a most likely, its a definitely. Halo 3 is not very impressive graphically speaking. There are already games out that look better than it.
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 32

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message