Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Def Jam:Icon
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 57 of 57
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 15, 2007 19:04
I can' t stand Nas but Jay-Z owns all.

Game and Fifty Pence are muppets. If i ever met then i' d knock them the fuck out.
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 16, 2007 01:35

Sorry, i don' t like listening to crap like... MIKE JONES.... MIKE JONES.... MIKE JONES.... MIKE JONES... who? and WHAT?!! YEAAAHHH! OKAYYY! WHOS GAY

lol Gangtsa Rap sucks You got old as fools teaching young people how to be young fools I will be glad when rap becomes fun again you dont to be hard all the time man. 99% of rap sucks that one percent includes common mos def and some other people . Who ideal was it to make a game like this good concept but you cant take away the Sdk of this game .. Ballin my ass get a job hows that sound. Can I get a employed anyone lol Rap and this game sucks icon hell it should had been call moron.

Rap is to negative And sounds the same. some of it anyway .

Everything else is garbage, I don' t give a fuck about the platinum chains and how many cars and bitches you have, stfu.

lol Same here

NAS and Jay Z are some of the best artist out there
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 16, 2007 06:32

The only good rappers left are Jay Z & Nas.

Everything else is garbage, I don' t give a fuck about the platinum chains and how many cars and bitches you have, stfu.

haha, yeah, wasnt jay z caught wearing tight jeans and open toe sandles a while back? Thats gangsta

As for everything else being garbage, have you listened to " real" rap in a while? not the crap they play on the radio. I know what your saying. I wanted to kill myself when the " does your chain hang low" song came out.
Boss Hogg

• Total Posts : 299
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 16, 2007 09:44
I think that you have to train your ears to listen for a difference in music. I think all metal, punk and rock sounds the same but thats because i never listen to that shit but if i could try to sit trough a rock album maybe i could get into it you guys need to give rap a fucking chance to make a long story short
mastachefbkw

RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 16, 2007 09:50

Rap is to negative And sounds the same. some of it anyway .

I thought you were black
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 16, 2007 12:29

I thought you were black

Yep what' s ya point. Some black folks hate rap. I here kids saying I wanna be a rapper fuck that get a job go to school get ya MA,BA,or ya AS Getting an education is gangsta.

alot of people think being dumb and unintelligent is cool. Or not having an education is the best thing in life lol always rap Rap sucks I wish they take that shit off the radio but hey to each his own.

Rapper' s I like Mos Def, Common , Talib kweli , Lupe fiasco , The grown up Jay Z, just positive music anit nuttin cool about getting shot or sell drugs to ya own people. Hell I know a guy that sold dope to his daddy. 3 years later he' s on dope now dig that Peace
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 17, 2007 07:02

ORIGINAL: mastachefbkw

The only good rappers left are Jay Z & Nas.

haha, yeah, wasnt jay z caught wearing tight jeans and open toe sandles a while back? Thats gangsta

As for everything else being garbage, have you listened to " real" rap in a while? not the crap they play on the radio. I know what your saying. I wanted to kill myself when the " does your chain hang low" song came out.

Rap isn' t real rap just because it' s underground or non-commercial.

Most underground is garbage, I used to be into it and used to like Immortal Technique and Jedi Mind Tricks, etc. but they turned to shit. Talib Kweli was another of my favorites but he' s gone weak as of late.

The only decent rappers left are the one that laid down the foundation in the golden era of hiphop, GZA, Nas, Dr. Dre, Common, Too Short, etc. And most of them aren' t so good anymore but still better than the garbage out nowadays. A large chunk of the greatest rappers ever are from the mid/late 80s and they just aren' t around anymore sadly. It won' t be long before all the late 80s/early 90s rappers still left quit, and hip hop will fade away. The current dominating rap Garbage like T.I. and Chingy can' t carry hiphop on their shoulders.

What I like about artists like Nas/Jayz/Too Short is that they can make commercial tracks to please all the dumb fuck kids that only buy albums for bangers, but they can also make serious shit. If you take T.I. the only thing he' s good at is making club music and sounds like a complete fucking retard clown when he attempts anything serious - because that' s what he is, a fucking clown, clowns can only make clown music.
< Message edited by Evil Man -- 16 Mar 07 23:09:30 >
Boss Hogg

• Total Posts : 299
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 24, 2007 08:34
I got the game its fucking great
< Message edited by Boss Hogg -- 24 Mar 07 0:34:57 >
mastachefbkw

RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 24, 2007 09:38

I got the game its fucking great

Keep telling yourself that
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 24, 2007 09:47
I downloaded the demo. The most praise I can give it is that it' s better than the last ones at least.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 24, 2007 09:51
I played the demo and you' d be hard pressed to try and convince me that the game isn' t running off of the Pit Fighter engine ;)
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 25, 2007 06:16
I was under the impression it was using a " modded" FN3 engine ? The game blows anyway.

As for Rap, the only rap that ever meant anything was from the 70' s and 80' s when it meant something, when it was having a message about society and the way black people were treated, not like it is today where it is all about the money and the lifestyle, rappers today have sold out on their ethnic roots, and don' t get me started on the likes of Eminem or slim shady or whatever handle the blonde freak goes by.
< Message edited by alijay034 -- 24 Mar 07 22:16:55 >
Nitro

RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 25, 2007 06:24

ORIGINAL: alijay034

As for Rap, the only rap that ever meant anything was from the 70' s and 80' s when it meant something, when it was having a message about society and the way black people were treated, not like it is today where it is all about the money and the lifestyle, rappers today have sold out on their ethnic roots, and don' t get me started on the likes of Eminem or slim shady or whatever handle the blonde freak goes by.

You need Ice Cube. He' s never sold out.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 25, 2007 10:52

You' re shi**ing me right?

Eminem is a joke. My bad life this, grew up tough that. He needs to shut up, & come to the realisation that " hey buddy, everybody around you was living like that too!" Don' t even get me started on that damn 8-Mile movie. I drive on 8-Mile, it' s not that bad. There' s places in Detroit that are 10 times worse than 8-Mile.

I say we all go back to the blues. It' s where they both started, & the majority of it is better than anything new rap or rock has given us in the last 5 years.
mastachefbkw

RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 25, 2007 13:01

I drive on 8-Mile, it' s not that bad. There' s places in Detroit that are 10 times worse than 8-Mile.

8 mile isnt supposed to be bad, its just ghetto
Nitro

RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 25, 2007 21:58

You' re shi**ing me right?

Well, as far as music goes anyway...
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 25, 2007 22:26

I drive on 8-Mile, it' s not that bad. There' s places in Detroit that are 10 times worse than 8-Mile.

8 mile isnt supposed to be bad, its just ghetto

It' s not ghetto, you go a couple blocks north into Warren (where Eminem grew up, coincidentally) and you' re seeing million dollar houses with enormous front lawns.

Eminem grew up on the white rich side of 8-Mile. After the riots in the 60' s something like 80% of the white people in the city took off, & left one side black & poor, & one side rich & white. 8-Mile is just a psychological boundary.
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 57 of 57

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message