Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Sonic At Launch.
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 32
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
Sonic At Launch. - Jul 08, 2006 02:49
So its confirmed, Sonic will be at ps3 launch [and possibley be out for the 360 the same day].

I say this is going to be one the more popular games being sold, looks like a good game too. Hope they dont screw it up!

So What do you think of the ps3 Line up so far? and the Sonic game?
fernandino

• Total Posts : 661
RE: Sonic At Launch. - Jul 08, 2006 03:09
it looks pretty cool, i guess the 360 version will be out the same day since they are the same game, the PS3 has sharper graphics though, i quess they wont be using the tilt controler, or the blu-ray storage capabilities, but i least i hope both versions cost the same, i want the full launch list NOW
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: Sonic At Launch. - Jul 08, 2006 03:16
Why would they need to use blu-ray storage for sonic?
fernandino

RE: Sonic At Launch. - Jul 08, 2006 03:58

Why would they need to use blu-ray storage for sonic

i guess i wanted the PS3 version filled whit extras like bonus missions, side quest´s to get extra caracters and stuff

Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Sonic At Launch. - Jul 08, 2006 04:53

the PS3 has sharper graphics though

Moron.
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
RE: Sonic At Launch. - Jul 08, 2006 06:04

Moron.

lol There you Go shoting in the dark again

Who to say he his wrong i havent played the ps3 nor the sonic game

I dont think none of us have if so please show some Proof. we well just have to wait
And see Whats What later.
Nitro

RE: Sonic At Launch. - Jul 08, 2006 06:20

ORIGINAL: mikayd2

Moron.

lol There you Go shoting in the dark again

Who to say he his wrong i havent played the ps3 nor the sonic game

I dont think none of us have if so please show some Proof. we well just have to wait
And see Whats What later.

Oh wait, do you think he meant " sharper" as in 1080p sharp?!

Maybe he meant sharp as in PS3' s DUAL video output cuts down Microsoft' s lowly single display setup!

Maybe he' s just talking shit and listening to Sony' s " PS3 will be 2X as powerful as the SUN!!!!!" bollocks that everybody else here shrugged off as garbage...

Sonic will be a multi-platform game. We know that. We also know that developer after developer has said that multi-platform games will be near impossible to tell apart. We ALSO know that nothing shown running on PS3 so far has come anywhere near the visual quality of Gears of War, with the exception on Kojima' s cutscene.

PS3 no longer has DUAL video out, it won' t play games in 1080p (and if it does it won' t be a common thing to see) and... PS3 isn' t significantly more " powerful" than Xbox 360.

You need to ignore every websites understanding on the next gen hardware, ignore Sony, ignore Microsoft and just ask...

Game Junkie

...for his estimations.

(oh, and dont ask WHY if you don' t already know, and if you do then you won' t need to ask anyway!)

Sonic as a launch title?!

Awesome!
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Sonic At Launch. - Jul 08, 2006 06:41
Having played both versions of Sonic at E3 I honestly didn' t see any " sharper" graphics from either version. They both looked damn near identical with some EXTREMELY minor hiccups (pauses) in the PS3 version. But given that the game was running on " unfinalized" PS3 hardware, no big surprise really. All I know is that the game seems like it' s going to kick butts and a$$es!!
Nitro

RE: Sonic At Launch. - Jul 08, 2006 06:42
Best Sonic game since Adventure?
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Sonic At Launch. - Jul 08, 2006 06:46
Best 3D Sonic game since the original Sonic Adventure!!!! Well that' s unfair for me to say after playing a 2-level demo but the original Sonic Adventure was the last time I truly enjoyed a 3D Sonic game and I REALLY liked what I experienced from the E3 Sonic demos! Plus, that damn Sonic trailer kicks so much booty! Whoever did the music deserves a raise!!
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 7 Jul 06 22:47:16 >
Silentbomber

RE: Sonic At Launch. - Jul 08, 2006 09:05

with the exception on Kojima' s cutscene

Ha ha, that really made me laugh.

Kojima' s cutscene. Excellant!

but hey, Both versions where said to be about the same. But the 360 version had this glaering problem, it was running on a year old hardware. So obviously its outdated compared to the ps3 outing.

And the 360 version is rumored to have more Shadow in it, and thats allways a bad thing.

And another thing... [Smack!]
Nitro

RE: Sonic At Launch. - Jul 08, 2006 09:24
Shadow SUCKED!

This needs to be far better than Shadow to make me so much as blink!
Silentbomber

RE: Sonic At Launch. - Jul 08, 2006 09:52
but Shadow is in it...
Nitro

RE: Sonic At Launch. - Jul 08, 2006 09:55
Why?
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
RE: Sonic At Launch. - Jul 08, 2006 12:15

PS3 no longer has DUAL video out, it won' t play games in 1080p (and if it does it won' t be a common thing to see) and... PS3 isn' t significantly more " powerful" than Xbox 360.

How that you dont need dual video to have 1080p Heel i sure well see it common years down the line but not at launch

And about the gears of war hell we dont know that the ps3 isent even out yet hell give th ps3 a year and well see crap like gears of war ..

For all we know killzone will look great as it did in e3 last year ( lol Well See )

And its hard to say which is better ps3 anit here yet so we cant say shit at the momment
fernandino

RE: Sonic At Launch. - Jul 08, 2006 16:42

ORIGINAL: Majikdra6on
Oh wait, do you think he meant " sharper" as in 1080p sharp?!

Maybe he meant sharp as in PS3' s DUAL video output cuts down Microsoft' s lowly single display setup!

Maybe he' s just talking shit and listening to Sony' s " PS3 will be 2X as powerful as the SUN!!!!!" bollocks that everybody else here shrugged off as garbage...

Sonic will be a multi-platform game. We know that. We also know that developer after developer has said that multi-platform games will be near impossible to tell apart. We ALSO know that nothing shown running on PS3 so far has come anywhere near the visual quality of Gears of War, with the exception on Kojima' s cutscene.

You need to ignore every websites understanding on the next gen hardware, ignore Sony, ignore Microsoft and just ask...

Game Junkie

Awesome!

man im sorry but i´m not talking nonsense, im just saying what the guy showing the game told to gametrailers here its the link http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=10660&type=wmv&pl=game

i dont think its anything of significance, im sure the game looks almost the same in both the PS3 and the 360 i just said it because i remembered the interview, it just came to my head, im no sony fanboy but if i spoke like one it was not my intencion, so im sorry
< Message edited by fernandino -- 8 Jul 06 8:48:27 >
industrocyberbot23

• Total Posts : 108
RE: Sonic At Launch. - Jul 08, 2006 17:20
So if it' s a launch title, and it' s coming out on XBox360 the same day, who on earth is going to pay the extra £100+ to get the " BluRay" system, and possibly and extra £10 for the BluRay game?
fernandino

RE: Sonic At Launch. - Jul 08, 2006 18:16

ORIGINAL: industrocyberbot23

So if it' s a launch title, and it' s coming out on XBox360 the same day, who on earth is going to pay the extra £100+ to get the " BluRay" system, and possibly and extra £10 for the BluRay game?

Its that a fact men, where did u read that??? hell i would hate if indeed its 10 dlls more expensive just because uts a PlayStation 3 title, i hope it´s the same price
industrocyberbot23

• Total Posts : 108
RE: Sonic At Launch. - Jul 08, 2006 19:48
It' s not a definite fact, but it' s a possibility. See Majik' s thread:

http://forums.kikizo.com/tm.asp?m=56085&p=3&tmode=1&smode=1
Nitro

RE: Sonic At Launch. - Jul 08, 2006 21:58
fernandino buddy, i appologise. The guy demonstrating the video does indeed say that the " PS3 version maybe has sharper graphics" .

I' m presuming he' s talking about texture resolution.

Thank' s for the link, i just wish i knew who was talking as it' s a showfloor video.
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 32

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message