Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Shadow the Hedgehog -- Plus: FORUM RULES UPDATE/RANT!
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 32
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
Shadow the Hedgehog -- Plus: FORUM RULES UPDATE/RANT! - Mar 09, 2005 11:01
Actually it' s a Shadow game. This time it seems they went back to the style of the original Sonic Adveture, with the small addition of a GUN. Yeah, you read right. Shadow gonna be totin' his own gat. Kinda unexpected but the trailer over at IGN looked pretty sweet.

Note from admin: Please read page 1 and make your way to page 2 for mild ranting fun and a warning regarding bannable forum use.
< Message edited by Adam Doree -- 4 Apr 05 1:54:02 >
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: New Sonic Game!!! (Kinda!) - Mar 09, 2005 13:23
Oh yeah shadow in da hizzouse bustin caps with his mila 9! Accord' n ta riznap, gats is coo` so now we need ta have gats in everyth' n from Sonic ta Mario so tha kids will think tha game is pizzle yo. This Shadow tha Hedgehog game might be cool, though. I hizzy it has good music. But in all honesty I really dizzle kniznow what Sega is mobbin' ta accomplish here. It seems tizzle tizzle want ta go wit tha gangsta style and we out.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: New Sonic Game!!! (Kinda!) - Mar 09, 2005 14:30
Screw Shadow I want an Amy The Hedgehog game NOW! Based of course on Sonic' s main squeeze, the lovely Amy Rose!
Fragus_Maximus

• Total Posts : 156
RE: New Sonic Game!!! (Kinda!) - Mar 09, 2005 15:30
Bout **** time shadow got a game
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: New Sonic Game!!! (Kinda!) - Mar 09, 2005 16:48
I nearly wet myself when I read about this game. Shadow gets his own game and gets a gun. I' m just praying for a game with a story more like Sonic Adventure 2 and less like the ' cute' Sonic Heroes. Judging by the pics and trailer so far it' s definatly gotten a darker edge to it.

I just wonder who' s the bad guy this time. The things Shadow is attacking don' t look to be robots so Eggman can' t be the main bad guy. In fact there are a few boxes sporting the ' G' logo of GUN from SA2... the military orginisation who hounded Sonic and co in SA2.

And whats this about morality. " Hero, or is he?" . In SA2 you could play as the good and the bad but in the end they all joined forces. Don' t tell me in this Shadow is going to go all evil on us if we want him to?
Fragus_Maximus

RE: New Sonic Game!!! (Kinda!) - Mar 09, 2005 19:45
go to http://www.gametrailers.com to see a trailer of this new sonic phenomina
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: New Sonic Game!!! (Kinda!) - Mar 10, 2005 05:24
Nice to see ANY other Sonic-related character getting their own game, since Sonic is kinda worn out.

Wonder what the rating for this game would be? ...gun toting, and all...
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: New Sonic Game!!! (Kinda!) - Mar 10, 2005 06:06
Hopefully M for mature for when Shadow pulls out his glock at the end and double taps tails to the back of the head.
Rampage99

RE: New Sonic Game!!! (Kinda!) - Mar 10, 2005 06:25

ORIGINAL: DaRoosh65

Nice to see ANY other Sonic-related character getting their own game, since Sonic is kinda worn out.

Blastphamy! How dare you say Sonic is getting worn out!
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: New Sonic Game!!! (Kinda!) - Mar 10, 2005 10:10
Shadow is my son' s fav character and he is absolutely thrilled that a game based around Shadow is in the works.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: New Sonic Game!!! (Kinda!) - Mar 10, 2005 10:16

quote:

ORIGINAL: DaRoosh65

Blastphamy! How dare you say Sonic is getting worn out!

Don' t get me wrong...I love the little blue guy as much as anyone!

But lately, Sega just hasn' t been putting out very good games starring Sonic the Hedgehog. The games are beautiful...YES! But enjoyable...NO!

Maybe Sega can work some new magic with the Shadow character...
whatabout_paul

RE: New Sonic Game!!! (Kinda!) - Mar 10, 2005 15:10
The Sonic games have been suffering because of all the extra weight the games have brought recently. Sonic Heroes included 11 other playable characters. It' s just too much. The focus should be put firmly back on Sonic. Shadow is the next best thing though. If they concentrate on making the game ace with him and if the gun dynamic can be used well we could be on for a winner.

There' s apparently another Gamecube exclusive Sonic game to be shown off at e£ anyway. We' ll see what happenes there.

Actually, I want a Dr Eggman game. A tactical action game where you can build your own robots and send them off to take over the world!
Fragus_Maximus

RE: New Sonic Game!!! (Kinda!) - Mar 10, 2005 18:16
I' d buy an eggman RTS/Rpg
whatabout_paul

RE: New Sonic Game!!! (Kinda!) - Mar 28, 2005 09:04
Just out of interest, what were the pictures that were pulled from this site? Did they contain plot spoilers or what? I totally missed them, like a fool.
GodOfWar

• Total Posts : 49
RE: New Sonic Game!!! (Kinda!) - Apr 02, 2005 20:43
hope it doent flop as sonic heroes did
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: New Sonic Game!!! (Kinda!) - Apr 02, 2005 20:50

ORIGINAL: GodOfWar

hope it doent flop as sonic heroes did

Sonic Heroes did not " flop" , it was commercially pretty successful, selling well over a million units in Europe alone. Please make an effort to get your facts right before you shout them out here.
Rampage99

RE: New Sonic Game!!! (Kinda!) - Apr 02, 2005 20:58
pwnage.
GodOfWar

RE: New Sonic Game!!! (Kinda!) - Apr 02, 2005 21:41
yes i got my facts correct adam ... im not talking about sells . Have you ceen some reviewse ???
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: New Sonic Game!!! (Kinda!) - Apr 02, 2005 21:49
But a flop refers to how well an item performed in terms of sales & userbase ;)...

Otogi & Otogi 2 for instance received Great ratings from various sites but those games were still commercial flops!

Question is, what' s the correct term for games that get universally panned in reviews??
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 3 Apr 05 5:52:09 >
GodOfWar

RE: New Sonic Game!!! (Kinda!) - Apr 02, 2005 22:00

But a flop refers to how well an item performed in terms of sales & userbase ;)...

Otogi & Otogi 2 for instance received Great ratings from various sites but those games were still commercial flops!

Question is, what' s the correct term for games that get universally panned in reviews??
well theres 2 ways to look at it ( ps i have sonic heroes ) . The person who looks at sells for flops or looks at the reviewse for flops .
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 32

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message