Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Now What You Gotta Say, Mr. Bush?
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
Now What You Gotta Say, Mr. Bush? - Oct 07, 2004 16:35
Click here for the story from MSNBC News.

Lied to us about the reasons for going to war with a country that posed no real threat to us, over 1000 soldiers injured or dead and their families/friends affected, countless innocent civilians hurt or dead, made America an even bigger target by invading Iraq, and all the wasted time and resources to fight this war...and YOU want to continue as our President?

YOU WON" T EVEN ADMIT YOUR MISTAKE!!!

GET OUT...GET OUT, NOW!!!

Before you' re impeached you lying a**hole!!!

If you love your country, folks, you won' t vote for Bush this November!
< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 10/7/2004 4:43:47 PM >
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Now What You Gotta Say, Mr. Bush? - Oct 07, 2004 22:20
It would take a big man to admit they were wrong. George would rather win the election than risk losing it.
Mikey G

• Total Posts : 70
RE: Now What You Gotta Say, Mr. Bush? - Oct 07, 2004 22:32

If you love your country, folks, you won' t vote for Bush this November!

Please DaRoosh, don' t say stuff like that.

Anyway, I' d rather vote for Bush than the flip-flop Kerry who has no idea what he is going to do when he becomes president. Even though I dont care about the parties, Kerry really scares me. I will vote for Bush so far, maybe I dont , " love my country" ... Plus, arn' t a lot of people here in Europe?
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: Now What You Gotta Say, Mr. Bush? - Oct 08, 2004 04:28
Or Canada!
DaRoosh65

RE: Now What You Gotta Say, Mr. Bush? - Oct 08, 2004 04:35
My apologies for those from outside the U.S.

Bush has been caught lying to the American people, as well as the rest of the world, and should be removed from office.

I intend to vote against him this November!
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Now What You Gotta Say, Mr. Bush? - Oct 08, 2004 04:44
I thought the report also mentioned that it didn' t really have any info that Iraq didn' t have WMD moved out previously, and that they had the resources to purchase such weapons. Anyways it' s not really a wasted cause, removing Saddam that is. Calling it a wasted cause would probably even demoralize our troops. Bush did do a wrong by believing the initial reports about the WMD' s, but in the long run we did remove a powerful dictator from power. People sometimes tend to forget that key fact in this war. Now, for me the wasted cause is trying to make a democracy out of Iraq. It' s not going to work, if not for the simple fact that our government in the US is not even a democracy. Take in the fact that these people have been fighting each other since the beginning of time and you start to see a patter.

Sometimes I feel as if we' re all just sitting around waiting for one country or the other to finally attack the US. It' ll probably happen one day, and it will most definately not be pretty.
Joe Redifer

RE: Now What You Gotta Say, Mr. Bush? - Oct 08, 2004 10:14
I see Saddam' s removal as the silver lining on a dark cloud. Is the world better off without him in power? You bet! But what about Kim Jong Il who does have nukes and has expressed intent to use them? Shouldn' t we have taken him out BEFORE Saddam who had no capabilities at the time and probably still wouldn' t today? Don' t the people of North Korea " want" to be liberated? The Bush Administration made a huge error that happened to have a " silver lining" as I said above. But that does not mean he is fit to serve.
DaRoosh65

RE: Now What You Gotta Say, Mr. Bush? - Oct 08, 2004 11:52
I was reading another article last night which stated that Bush and Cheney conceded the fact they were not exactly honest about the reasons for going to Iraq.

It appears that Hussein was abusing the Oil-for-Food program, trying to circumvent the sanctions to lessen the effect on his country, by appealing to our allies for assistance.

Tell me, when was it ever OK to go to war over program abuse?

If this were ' the rule' , then America would be at war with itself due to all the welfare abuse.

Over 1,000 Americans dead...over something that could have been handled by the desigantion of a watch group to ensure that the sanctions remained in effect.

Does this sound like a man that should be running a country?

Fight first, then ask questions later...maybe this worked for Dirty Harry, but President Bush is no Dirty Harry.

He' s just a liar who' s irresponsible and dangerous!
MisterJohnny

• Total Posts : 18
RE: Now What You Gotta Say, Mr. Bush? - Oct 09, 2004 03:52
yeah, well, i kinda can' t vote even if i was worried about the difference. either one is gonna make a huge mistake and bungle the whole thing up. why not vote for bush so he makes the boob of himself, thereby keeping the democratic party above such matters?
Alley_Hater

• Total Posts : 340
RE: Now What You Gotta Say, Mr. Bush? - Oct 09, 2004 07:23
Both Bush AND Kerry viewed the same intelligence report(s) of WMD' s and BOTH believed it. Yes, that means Kerry believed it too. Now, because Bush is president, he has the ability and duty to take action, meaning going to war. What would' ve Kerry done? He DID believe the report when it was released. Just because he wasn' t president doesn' t mean he wouldn' t have made the same move that he' s accusing Bush of right now. Kerry voted FOR the war, he voted to authorize the use of force, he supported going to war. For, against, for, against, etc...and he accuses Bush, how pathetic. He wants to provide armor for troops...guess what would' ve been typed here if I don' t think you guys already know. All right, all right, just in case you DON' T, it' s about the $87 million for the troops. Kerry will continue and go alone in the " wrong war at the wrong time in the wrong place" in his plan to " continue to hunt and kill terrorists abroad."
About taking out Saddam first when others are more dangerous. I don' t know why...but the military has its own reasons...maybe it was some sort of strategy, although I don' t know what kind of strategy allows NK to have nuclear weapons and Iran refusing to stop enriching uranium. My opinion is, the battlefield is like chess: you take out the pawns first before you go for the king so you won' t suffer minor disruptions while you aim for the bull' s eye.
Both candidates lied in the debate, whether it be accidental or on purpose. That I agree to. Both lied but i' m going for Bush. Bush shares my same faith, shares my same vew on same-sex marriage, on abortion. Bush is unpopular at the moment because of his decision to go to war. Based on the same intelligence and the fact that Kerry possibly would' ve gone to war because he believed the intelligence prior to the release of the newest report just as Bush did, he too will be in the same unpopular spot right now if he was president. The only difference here is that Bush had the power to declare war and Kerry didn' t, but Kerry supported the war in the first place. So, would he have " made a mistake by going to war" too?

Both candidates made mistakes and lied. I' m for Bush.
Joe Redifer

RE: Now What You Gotta Say, Mr. Bush? - Oct 09, 2004 08:57
I think there is perhaps a bit of a misunderstanding about " Kerry wouldn' t have gone to war even with the same information" . The whole point is that Bush did not go as a " last resort" . He jumped the gun just like he did when the moderator was trying to talk to him in the debates on Friday. Based on the information that was available at the time, I think Kerry would have let the UN finish their job. If the information was still flawed after that point, then yes I think he would have gone to war. He probably would have had a bit more backing from countries in the UN and less respect lost that way. Saddam wasn' t an immediate, urgent threat that needed to be treated RIGHT NOW TODAY! It could have waited a few more weeks or months and even if that flawed information was true, Saddam wouldn' t have been an immediate threat, only a future threat, though more of a " within a year or two" future threat. I hope that made sense.

The whole point is that Bush couldn' t hold his load. He prematurely ejaculated. He jumped to conclusions. And remember... Saddam tried to kill his daddy. (Bush' s words, not mine).
Beef Shala

• Total Posts : 89
RE: Now What You Gotta Say, Mr. Bush? - Oct 10, 2004 01:19
Premature ejaculation for Bush - I love it.

The man is a fool. The 9/11 Commission says that the president and his people selectively used the information to justify rushing to war. How could the intelligence gathering services be so wrong - from mobile WMD labs and unmanned planes to... nothing. I will tell you how - he lied.

When he had to go up there and defend himself, he couldn' t. His best response is... " he voted for it too" . You are the president of the US, have some pride in yourself. Look at Tony Blair. He admitted he was wrong. Our guy goes.. " uh, uh, uh, there were no WMD' s, but he was stealing money from the Oil-for- Food program" . Give me a break. That is the biggest flip-flop right there.

The reasons that he used to justify it to start were wrong. Now he is making up a new one. Let' s invade Canada for no reason and then make up one after it is over.

Wake up America.
DaRoosh65

RE: Now What You Gotta Say, Mr. Bush? - Oct 10, 2004 02:47
Did you folks see the second Bush - Kerry debate?

Bush was better, but still did nothing more than try to shrug off the blame for Iraq, the economy, joblessness, and his tax break to the rich....

How much more do the American people need to finally see that Bush openly admitted he was mistaken, but only after he was cornered into doing it! And then, he didn' t really want to take the blame...

...and there are people out there who want Bush in office for the next 4 years...to do what? Make even bigger mistakes? How will he do that...send America to war with every country that does not agree with his policies?

We will be at war with the entire freakin' world!

As for jobs, Bush claims that he has created the most jobs of any President...but he is responsible for the economic crash and joblessness...not Clinton.

Any jobs that were created were low-income replacements for higher-income positions that were sent off to companies outside the U.S. - Bush paid to have those jobs leave our country, so he could provide those tax-breaks to his rich friends.

Clinton had the budget balanced and more workers in the American force than ever before...then came Bush, accompanied by job losses, an economic down-turn, and war!
< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 10/11/2004 3:22:54 AM >
Beef Shala

RE: Now What You Gotta Say, Mr. Bush? - Oct 10, 2004 03:47
DaRoosh, I am with you.

Domestically, Bush will get trounced. He better duck and run for cover. Lost 800,000 jobs, terrible on the environment, police stations and firehouse closings, underfunding leave no child left behind. He is a joke.

The worst part of the debate for him " What was your 3 biggest mistakes?" I, uh uh made some bad appointments. Give me an f - ing break.
Russian Mobster

• Total Posts : 357
RE: Now What You Gotta Say, Mr. Bush? - Oct 11, 2004 06:46
Your saying that the Job losses and economy doing bad is because of bush???Are u a retard???

The attacks on 9/11 did nothing to the economy it was all bush' s fault???

No one thought america will recover in 3 years.But guess what it did.

Bush went into Iraq because he didnt want to see 9/11 repeat itself.

America needs a president that fights for his country and not wussy out,

U are the strongest country in the world y not attack a country that might be a threat in the future. I bet if America attacked North Korea WMD' s would not be found as well.

I hope america attacks Iran and North Korea to show them who' s boss.

As Voting for Kerry thats just sad.What good did he do in his 20 years in the senate.
Joe Redifer

RE: Now What You Gotta Say, Mr. Bush? - Oct 11, 2004 21:52

Are u a retard???

I think the guy who can' t even spell " you" would be more likely to be the retard.

As Voting for Kerry thats just sad.What good did he do in his 20 years in the senate.

I dunno, what good did Bush do for the country before he was president?
DaRoosh65

RE: Now What You Gotta Say, Mr. Bush? - Oct 11, 2004 22:26
Russian Mobster...

Are you kidding me?

I hope america attacks Iran and North Korea to show them who' s boss.

I take it that you want WWIII to begin, and the sooner the better!

Diplomacy is how the civilized world gets things worked out. Haven' t we had enough of the senseless killing from the Iraq invasion?

I suggest that you take your butt down to the recruiting office right now and sign up for duty...preferrably in a combat specialty.

Then, when we go to war, you will be one of the first put into battle!

If you come back from battle with the same bullsh** attitude that you have now, then maybe I will consider your point more seriously.

War is not a game...it' s for keeps!!!

People die, get injured, and families mourn their lost loved-ones...

The Iraq invasion was a big mistake, and the Bush/Cheney group have admitted they lied about the reasons they went to war...that' s grounds for impeachment!

I hope that Bush can sleep well at night...because I know there are a lot of families that can not...you wouldn' t either if you lost your loved ones in a senseless war!!!

At least if you even had a heart, that is...

It might be in your best interest to not go so crazy about things next time, Russian Mobster...but I will not be the one to ask you to restrict your 1st Amendment rights.
< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 10/11/2004 10:27:14 PM >
Beef Shala

RE: Now What You Gotta Say, Mr. Bush? - Oct 11, 2004 22:51
Russian Mobster - are u retarded??? Stop spouting Republican, FoxNews rhetoric. U sound like a bad 527.

I think that Bush is the one that is retarded. His tax relief plan was called the " Jobs and Growth" plan that was going to be a stimulus for the economy. He wanted to bring back classic Reaganomics where all of the money goes to those at the top and it " trickles down" to those below them. Give me an F-ing break.

Personally, I believe that the government has a marginal effect on the economy. Lowering taxes is better for business, but if you allow medical costs to grow out of control, that is another tax that holds down hiring. You can' t create jobs by cutting one and allowing the other to grow out of control.

The president was being opportunistic by going into Iraq. 9/11 gave him the opportunity to go after old enemies. All of the intelligence reports prove that Iraq has been neutered since 1991, are you telling me that our intelligence could have been that off. The 9/11 Commission states that the data was trumped up by our adminstration to make Iraq sound worse. How can u justify invading a country that has nothing while Iran and North Korea start growing nukes?

You want to talk about past records. Kerry has been instrumental in passing the Cops Bill (100,000 more cops in America) and making the Acid Rain problem known, among other things. Bush ran Texas into the ground.

Here is Texas under Bush:

Texas Under Dubya

* Number of executions, # 1 in the country
* Greenhouse gas emissions, # 1 in the country
* Pollution released by manufacturing plants, # 1 in the country
* Highest homes insurance rates in the nation, # 1 in the country
* Highest % of children without health insurance, # 1 in the country
* Highest % of poor working parents without insurance, # 1 in the country
* Highest number of people stripped of Medicare benefits, # 1 in the country

* Highest % of population without health insurance, # 2 in the country

* Highest teen birth rate, 5 in the country

* Teacher salaries at beginning of 1st term , 36 in the country

* Teacher salaries at beginning of 2nd term, 38 in the country

* Home ownership, 44 in the country
* SAT scores - 1996 combined math & verbal: 995, 44 in the country
* SAT scores - 1998 combined math & verbal: 995, 44 in the country

* Child support collections, 45 in the country
* Mothers receiving prenatal care, 45 in the country

* Public libraries and branches, 46 in the country

* Delivery of social services, 47 in the country
* Spending for police protection, 47 in the country

* Spending for the arts, 48 in the country
* High school completion rate, 48 in the country
* Best place to raise children, 48 in the country
* Spending for parks and recreation, 48 in the country
* Per capita funding for public health, 48 in the country

* Spending for the environment, 49 in the country

* Teacher salaries plus benefits, 50 in the country

* Teen smoking - down nationally, flat in Texas,
* Teen drug use - down nationally, up 30% in Texas

Kerry' s voting record highlights:

(from an about.com article - http://environment.about.com/od/election2004/a/cleanair_2.htm)
John Kerry has a strong track record of leadership on air quality issues.

As Lt. Governor of Mass., Kerry co-chaired the National Governor' s Association' s Acid Rain Task Force, and issued a report calling for action against acid rain.8 During his first year as Senator in 1985, he introduced the National Acid Rain Control Act to improve standards for clean air and establish a fund to finance emission reductions.

In 1990, Kerry was an instrumental leader in efforts to combat the first Bush Administration' s attempt to weaken the Clean Air Act, and later pushed legislation to create tougher anti-smog regulations.

Kerry is a co-sponsor of the Clean Power Act of 2003, a plan which would cap carbon dioxide emissions from power plants at 1990 levels, reduce SO2 and NOx emissions by 75 percent, and cut mercury pollution by 90 percent.

(From a Fox News article - http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,92477,00.aspx)
In 1999, President Clinton signed his bill providing grants to support small businesses owned by women.

Kerry said he has been responsible for laws to pay for 100,000 police officers and support fishery and environmental laws and small-business aid programs. He also pointed to his advocacy of democracy in the Philippines and the end of the Marcos regime there.

< Message edited by Beef Shala -- 10/11/2004 10:54:14 PM >
DaRoosh65

RE: Now What You Gotta Say, Mr. Bush? - Oct 12, 2004 00:00
You definitely came prepared, Beef Shala!!!

Russian Mobster, you just got eaten alive by Beef Shala...and THAT ain' t no lie!

Bush just isn' t good for anyone anywhere anytime...' nuff said.

Kerry offers a change from the current course...and that is what people seem to want - change.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll