Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 What games have you played lately??
Jason Zeidan

• Total Posts : 308
What games have you played lately?? - Jul 21, 2005 21:31
Recently, I played Dead or Alive Ultimate, Ninja Gaiden, Gran Turismo 4, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Windwaker, Killer 7 and Starfox Assault..

I fell in love with DOA, because I always do with those games (I' m obsessed with DOA3), and it' s just fluid in graphics and control, it' s great. I liked Ninja Gaiden because of the great in-game plot and the awesome CG graphics, but I didn' t like it as much as I could have (I don' t like the boss fights). I found GT4 reeeeally boring. I don' t know why, but Gran Turismo is so authentic, that the fun-factor is taken away from it. But that' s my opinion. I played San Andreas recently, and I was impressed with the flexibility of freedom one has, but I thought the violence was over-bearing. I played Windwaker again recently, and it was awesome!!! It' s no OOT, but it' s a great epic story that everybody should try out. I wish I felt the same about Killer 7 and Starfox Assault. Killer 7 has a great and stellar premise, and the story plot really impressed me, but the game got sooooooo repetitive, and don' t even get me started with Starfox. I was so appauled!! It totally sucked, in every fact of the matter. The horrible controls, the meh graphics, and the silly story were cleverly fused into a dud of a game with a million dollar brand name. Oh well...

Well, those are the games I played recently. Forgive me if some of my remarks were a bit harsh, but that' s my opinion. Here are the numbers:

Dead or Alive: Ultimate: 9
Ninja Gaiden: 8
Gran Turismo: 7.5
Grand Theft Auto: 8.5
The Windwaker: 9.5
Killer 7: 7 (Ironic..)
Starfox Assault: 6

What games have you played lately?

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages