Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Moto GP 3 (X Box): YES!!!
CapnCrunch311

• Total Posts : 285
Moto GP 3 (X Box): YES!!! - Jun 04, 2004 01:23
Moto GP 3 was just announced by Climax today! If you haven' t played part 2 yet you' re definetly missing out. Part 2 was such a great game... I wonder what improvements they can make for the new one (?)...

Here' s more:
http://www.1up.com/article2/0,2053,1606967,00.asp
fathoms

• Total Posts : 1060
RE: Moto GP 3 (X Box): YES!!! - Jun 04, 2004 03:19
I played the demo of Moto GP 2, and it was pretty cool. I' m not one for motorcycle racing, but I had a blast with it. I was planning on picking it up, but as usual, I was swamped with other games and it just didn' t rank high enough on my priority list. I should seek out a used copy this weekend if I can' t find a cheap copy of Top Spin.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Moto GP 3 (X Box): YES!!! - Jun 04, 2004 03:35
It' s amazing the different between this Moto GP series and Namco' s Moto GP series on the PS2.... Namco' s series is surprisingly INFERIOR to me because of the control scheme. I checked out the Xbox version of Moto GP 2 and liked it quite a bit!

Still, Super Hang-On remains KING in my heart but Moto GP 2 was a fun ride. I' m looking forward to part 3. From Climax, not Namco, lol.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Moto GP 3 (X Box): YES!!! - Jun 04, 2004 04:52
I love MotoGP on the Xbox. I passed MotoGP2 because it looked exactly like part 1, but with online abilities added. Yippee skip! Online is way overrated. I will not renew my Xbox Live. Crimson Skies is fun online, though.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Moto GP 3 (X Box): YES!!! - Jun 04, 2004 05:26
LOL, I just noticed that Joe has a picture of god under his name!
LEBATOTE

• Total Posts : 20
RE: Moto GP 3 (X Box): YES!!! - Jun 04, 2004 15:17

Xbox

ORIGINAL: Joe Redifer

I love MotoGP on the Xbox. I passed MotoGP2 because it looked exactly like part 1, but with online abilities added. Yippee skip! Online is way overrated. I will not renew my Xbox Live. Crimson Skies is fun online, though.

Thats true, the difference from 1-2 were minimal, what? 2-3 new tracks, well to finish this fast, a little tiny bit more for everything, and that' s not enough.
konrad

• Total Posts : 431
RE: Moto GP 3 (X Box): YES!!! - Jun 06, 2004 03:13
I never picked up the first. I played the demo that came with xbox live of the first. I got incredibly addicted to the demo. So I figured I should get the second. The second is more of the same, but I like that, I had noo problem with it. Im hoping to see more customizing options and stuff in 3, more tracks.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Moto GP 3 (X Box): YES!!! - Jun 07, 2004 02:09
I was so addicted to the MotoGP2 demo for x-box. I didn' t buy the game due to money probs but Ima definatly get 3.
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
RE: Moto GP 3 (X Box): YES!!! - Jun 07, 2004 02:50
I owned the first Moto GP for the X-Box for about a month. After that I never cared for the series.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll