Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Far Cry
Fragus_Maximus

• Total Posts : 156
Far Cry - Mar 11, 2005 20:47
I havn' t seen anyone on these forums talk about Far Cry (PC) this could go under undrerated games, but I think its deserves its own discussion.
Far Cry hase graphics (which i think) are better than DOOM 3, its just gorgeous. I could spend hours running around the little islands. The enemies are great: Trigens and mercinaries alike. Although I like the Mercinaries better because they don' t scare the bejesus out of me. And in every mission/place there are always like 5 different ways to do it, and its different every time. The only thing that bugs me is that the only way you can save is through checkpoints, but the gameplay is fun. Multiplayer is one of the best ive played.
In assult mode u can build things, kinda like an RTS. I LOVE this game!!!!
Let me know if you like this game too...
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Far Cry - Mar 11, 2005 22:00
I played the demo and it was cool. I tried installing a full version of the game my friend had but apparently the disk was f-ed up. It ran really slow, and skipped like mad. I know it wasn' t the fault of my system because I' m sporting an Alienware that has specs far surpassing what is needed to run the game.
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: Far Cry - Mar 12, 2005 08:53
I have this game and it still sits on my games I' ve never finished list. The first levels are absolutely gorgeous, all that outside beach stuff is just amazing. Later on however, the levels move inside, and are not near as much fun IMO.
the.ben

• Total Posts : 324
RE: Far Cry - Mar 12, 2005 17:52
i finished the game.....it was addicting and i thought it was super cool, except the story just took a turn for the worse at one point and then got a little bit worse near the end.

p.s. 100!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message