Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 PC games on HDTV
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
PC games on HDTV - Dec 17, 2004 13:54
Anybody here playing there PC games on there HDTV? If so, I could use some help trying to find the correct way to do this using the dualview option on my nvidia 5600 ultra card. I want to use my HDTV as the secondary monitor, but still have the games show up on it. right now, games only show up on my PC monitor, and my tv is shows desktop.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: PC games on HDTV - Dec 17, 2004 22:03
AV Science Forum

Register, change the " theme" to grey because the default color is atroucious to look at, go to their " Home Theater Gaming" forum near the bottom, and find lots of people who use their PC' s as mega-expensive game machines.
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: PC games on HDTV - Dec 19, 2004 17:41
Thanks for the link Joe, I' m going to go check it out. Although I did just download and install Nvidia' s latest drivers, and that has solved a lot of the problems I was having with the refresh rates, so right now It' s pretty sweet. I just have to deal with the overscan problem, but apparently Powerstrip takes care of that, so I' ll have to download it.
Eastwood

• Total Posts : 158
RE: PC games on HDTV - Dec 20, 2004 20:10
I have yet to play a game on HDTV for PC....I can' t imagine what Half Life 2 would be like on HDTV....possibly throwing in a little dolby surround on that. wow...that would be awesome.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll