Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Finished the first season of Arrested Development...
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
Finished the first season of Arrested Development... - Jun 09, 2005 13:22
Due to my schedule I' ve never been able to really enjoy the show. I' ve seen a few episodes here and there but never on a regular basis. I picked up the season 1 last week and just finished it. WOW, best comedy show on right now. I still can' t believe that this show almost got cancelled, or something like According to Jim is getting more viewers. If you' ve not watched this show or you are like me and just haven' t had the oppurtunity...you NEED to check it out. It' s better than anything on the comedy market right now...the only rivals are HBO comedies (strictly sitcom, not counting stuff like Chapelle' s Show and the Daily Show). I' ll leave with a quote from the great Carl Weathers:

" I buy all my cars at police auctions."
Chickapoo88

• Total Posts : 187
RE: Finished the first season of Arrested Development... - Jun 13, 2005 15:42
I must agree with you, it is a great comedy and I would of died if it got cancelled. The second season was also great. It always works like that though, all the good shows getting cancelled, i.e. Family Guy.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Finished the first season of Arrested Development... - Jun 14, 2005 07:25
I tried watching it, it just wasnt as appealing. It had its moments but there was somthign I didnt like about it...dunno what tho.
Chickapoo88

• Total Posts : 187
RE: Finished the first season of Arrested Development... - Jun 14, 2005 16:41
Boo!!! [:' (]

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages