Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 ico
mrbarbar

• Total Posts : 1
ico - Feb 21, 2005 08:26
Hi everyone, I' m new to this forum
I wanted to ask everyone about ICO. I know its not the newest title but in light of a new game by the same team coming soon I wanted to ask what everyone thought of it. The game seemed to be loved by everyone but didnt sell well. I would like to hear evrybodys thoughts about the game
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: ico - Feb 21, 2005 11:24
Unfortunately I' m one of the few that' s of the opposite opinion of the game, what little I played of the game when I rented it ages ago bored me to tears. I never got a second go around with the game but I' ll probably check it out again a little later and invest alot more time into it to see if my opinion changes.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: ico - Feb 21, 2005 14:26
I did not appreciate ICO' s low resolution graphics. The gameplay was pretty good, but nothing that made me want to come back to it after I powered it off.
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: ico - Feb 22, 2005 06:19
It was a good little adventure game but nothing spectacular. I' d compare it to a nice stroll along the beach with your girlfriend. The best bit is cracking a puzzle then realising you' ve got to get the girl across with you some how. Also you do become quite attached to her... leading her across places by the hand and attacking any creatures who even dare look at her. Heaven help them if they manage to pick her up to capture her.

If you can find it cheap somewhere I' d say get it.
Gossi_the_dog

• Total Posts : 273
RE: ico - Feb 22, 2005 08:17
I' ve got the nice Limited Edition version which sells for loads on eBay. Played it for about an hour and was bored. It reminds me of one of the final dungeons in Zelda The Wind Waker where you have to guide a stupid dumb character around with you. Stupidly frustrating.
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: ico - Feb 22, 2005 09:31
I rented ICO for a couple of days, and only had time to make through the first major area. I did like it a lot though, I loved the atmosphere and visuals.
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: ico - Feb 23, 2005 15:59
LOL, it' s a beautiful game. You just need an unnatural connection to a videogame girl to truly appreciate it
residentevil327

• Total Posts : 406
RE: ico - Feb 24, 2005 17:19
i really didnt like ico.o and welcome

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages