Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 God decapitates follower using a rollercoaster!
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 29
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
God decapitates follower using a rollercoaster! - Jun 30, 2008 16:50
Awesome!

I can only pray (lol) that there' s CCTV footage and that some kind soul puts it on the internet for me to find and show to my mum.
< Message edited by nitro -- 30 Jun 08 8:51:34 >
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: God decapitates follower using a rollercoaster! - Jun 30, 2008 17:04
Karma' s gonna kick my ass if there is video of it... I' m gonna be keeping on eye on theync.
Kelvinellenton

• Total Posts : 454
RE: God decapitates follower using a rollercoaster! - Jun 30, 2008 17:30

the southern US town of Over, Georgia.

That' s one stupid name... I' m sorry if I' m offending anyone here but that' s one of the more idiotic names for a town... Which idiot jumps a fence and runs around the place where the rollercoaster goes 80mph. It' s unfortunate that he died but what an idiot
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: God decapitates follower using a rollercoaster! - Jun 30, 2008 22:55
Asia Leeshawn ferguson.....wtf, what happened to calling kids proper names like Kevin
Kelvinellenton

RE: God decapitates follower using a rollercoaster! - Jun 30, 2008 23:04
My name is Kelvin not Kevin but that' s okay... My name is a way to measure temperature. Asia is a continent
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: God decapitates follower using a rollercoaster! - Jul 01, 2008 00:17

one witness of the horrible accident was quoted.

Horrible accident my ass. It wasn' t an accident he hopped the fence, it wasn' t an accident he ran under the rollercoaster and it wasn' t an accident that the rollercoaster took the same route it did every time the ride went off....

one witness of natural selection was quoted.

*Fixed

Nitro

RE: God decapitates follower using a rollercoaster! - Jul 01, 2008 00:50

ORIGINAL: Eddie_the_Hated

one witness of natural selection was quoted.

*Fixed

I thought you lot didn' t believe in Darwin' s theory of evolution by natural selection?
Kelvinellenton

RE: God decapitates follower using a rollercoaster! - Jul 01, 2008 00:51
Eddie, your comment reminded me of a movie I saw this morning

It' s hilarious

" Name a country that starts with U?"

" Ehhh Utah?"

BTW It' s about why the world thinks americans are idiots
< Message edited by Kelvinellenton -- 30 Jun 08 16:51:20 >
Nitro

RE: God decapitates follower using a rollercoaster! - Jul 01, 2008 00:55

ORIGINAL: Kelvinellenton

BTW It' s about why the world thinks americans are idiots

The majority of the Yanks here have never left their home state, nevermind the country. Their only interaction with the outside world is through the internet. It' s scary as fuck.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: God decapitates follower using a rollercoaster! - Jul 01, 2008 01:04

I thought you lot didn' t believe in Darwin' s theory of evolution by natural selection?

I don' t have a single reason not to. I think Genesis was a solid allegorical teaching tool, and that' s about it. I see natural selection, or the effects thereof every day, whether it be in the animal kingdom, or through Social Darwinism.

The majority of the Yanks here have never left their home state, nevermind the country. Their only interaction with the outside world is through the internet. It' s scary as fuck.

London to Paris - 5 Hours by car.
London to Brussels 4.5 Hours by car.
London to Lisbon - 20 Hours by car.
London to Rome - 18 Hours by car.
London to Amsterdam - 6 Hours by car.

USA?

Unless you' ve got a real fetish for Mexico...

...or Canada.

Kelvinellenton

RE: God decapitates follower using a rollercoaster! - Jul 01, 2008 01:12
Well since the americans think Australia is North Korea then they might think they' re in Germany if they travel south
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: God decapitates follower using a rollercoaster! - Jul 01, 2008 01:38
That video was heavily edited. On top of it all, you notice the area has high tourist foot traffic.

Tourists are never worldly, no matter how many vacation locales they' ve been to. They did the same thing in Britain, and they just picked people off the street. It doesn' t mean jack shit.
< Message edited by eddie_the_hated -- 30 Jun 08 17:40:14 >
Nitro

RE: God decapitates follower using a rollercoaster! - Jul 01, 2008 03:30

ORIGINAL: Eddie_the_Hated

London to Paris - 5 Hours by car.
London to Brussels 4.5 Hours by car.
London to Lisbon - 20 Hours by car.
London to Rome - 18 Hours by car.
London to Amsterdam - 6 Hours by car.

USA?

Who travels by car? It' s cheaper and faster to fly.

Just think how many different cultures i could experience in the land mass equal in size to the states surrounding the island i live on.

Plus, who the hell wants to see the USA outside of New York and LA???

Again...

Spain (lived/worked)
France (lived/worked)
Germany
Norway
Poland
Romania
Hungary
Finland
Belgium
Denmark
Czech Republic
Bulgaria
Austria
Switzerland
Malta
Italy
Cyprus
Portugal
Greece
Netherlands
Dominican Republic
Seychelles
Mauritius
Barbados
Jamaica
Maldives
Laos
Mexico
United States of America
Canada
Cuba
Australia
Russia
Serbia
Kuwait
Lebanon
Turkey
Israel
Egypt
The Bahamas
Bahrain
United Arab Emirates
Saudi Arabia
Morocco
Thailand
Japan
China
Pakistan
Bangladesh
India
Kenya
Ghana
Uganda
South Africa
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: God decapitates follower using a rollercoaster! - Jul 01, 2008 07:38

I could think of one good reason to visit the area around I-81....
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: God decapitates follower using a rollercoaster! - Jul 01, 2008 09:59
Right. The point I' m making is that in the time it takes me to leave state, you could leave country.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: God decapitates follower using a rollercoaster! - Jul 01, 2008 13:18
USA - 9,826,630 km²
Europe - 10,180,000 km²
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: God decapitates follower using a rollercoaster! - Jul 01, 2008 14:26

Who travels by car? It' s cheaper and faster to fly.

Just think how many different cultures i could experience in the land mass equal in size to the states surrounding the island i live on.

Again...

Spain (lived/worked)
France (lived/worked)
Germany
Norway
Poland
Romania
Hungary
Finland
Belgium
Denmark
Czech Republic
Bulgaria
Austria
Switzerland
Malta
Italy
Cyprus
Portugal
Greece
Netherlands
Dominican Republic
Seychelles
Mauritius
Barbados
Jamaica
Maldives
Laos
Mexico
United States of America
Canada
Cuba
Australia
Russia
Serbia
Kuwait
Lebanon
Turkey
Israel
Egypt
The Bahamas
Bahrain
United Arab Emirates
Saudi Arabia
Morocco
Thailand
Japan
China
Pakistan
Bangladesh
India
Kenya
Ghana
Uganda
South Africa

Majik I have a lot of respect for you, but in this case you' re wrong.

Eddies bank account-0$ or close to it

Majiks-a lot more
25 ish

Travelling is masterbation. It gives you momentary satisfaction, it does not make you a better person.

You don' t have to actually visit a country to study their culture, or to be cultured in your own right.

I don' t really see the transcending advantage of having international experience to begin with. If you enjoy your home then it would be a better use of your time to master that specific location as opposed to learning how to be the jack of all trades. Travel is a privilage, it' s not a neccessity and it won' t make you a more enlightenend person in and of itself. I know people who travel all the time, nothing about them impresses me over anyone else. Infact, one of the most shallow, self centered assholes I know is a person who has been to places I wouldn' t even be able to point out on a map. I believe he' s in China at the moment.

Travel is not easy, it takes money and time. It' s a huge investment, especially if you want to see everywhere. I can already see the " I work for my money" defence being put into play. The fact remains you still have always had this safety net that granted you many freedoms. Most people in the world, and not just Americans are conserned about earning qualifications to hopefully land a decent job at our age. If they' re lucky they' d earn enough for basic neccessities with some gravy. People are tied down by their responsibilities, and whenever we do get time off we just want to relax.

I actually have the time and money to travel, I' m still not interested. I happen to like this country. Even when the weather is garbage. Why waste time with some dirty shithole only to leave after a week or two? It hardly seems worth the hastle.

Don' t you realize that if everyone travelled there wouldn' t be multiple cultures. We would only have one. The only reason the world has different cultures is due to the fact that most individuals stay in one relative location. Culture is mearly a tool for survival. There' s nothing sacred about it. The only relevant culture is the one that works best.

But lets say you' re convinced that being well travelled is an important aspect of a persons personality. Why even care in the first place? What difference would this make to an Atheist? I only mention this as it was the flavour of the OP. If we lose our memories when we die, what' s the point of expanding our individual worldliness? The point is, there is no point. You travel because you enjoy it, end of story.

No need to be condescending about your priviliges, no one here buys it anyways.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: God decapitates follower using a rollercoaster! - Jul 01, 2008 15:42
I agree with Majik, travelling is neat, and everyone should try it.

When someone like Agent says they are content staying where they are, and not travelling, you cant really make a qualified statement without having travelled.

I want to see a lot of the world because i like different expiriences, i want to try different foods and meet different people.

Agent you live in Canada, doesnt a warm palm beach on a tropical island, where you get drinks and food served by bikini clad lokals have any appeal?
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: God decapitates follower using a rollercoaster! - Jul 01, 2008 16:23
It' s like 30 degrees now, lol. 0C to -45C in the winter, 20C to 45C in the summer. Canada sees just about every climate. I wouldn' t visit another country for the weather.

I live right next to a marina, sure it' s not a palm beach... I know there are better places to be than here. I just don' t like travelling. I don' t even like my daily commute. Imagine how much I would suffer getting ass raped at an airport.

When I say I hate travelling I mean the actual transportation. There' s nothing in the world worthy enough to suffer in a plane for 5 hours.

I don' t like crowds of people. It' s not a phobia or anything, I just don' t like being around too many people in a tight spot. I need my space. Maybe if I get my own plane, otherwise I would never subject myself to being trapped in a plane with 200 other sardines.

Besides I hear that in all these other countries they have a shit load of people. I live in one of the most sparce countries in the world, we have like 3 people per square kilometer and I still feel like there are too many assholes around me.
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 1 Jul 08 8:26:08 >
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: God decapitates follower using a rollercoaster! - Jul 01, 2008 16:33
I also hate traveling... the physical aspect of doing so. I don' t mind being in different places, I just hate getting there.
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 29

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message