Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Lost Planet got 34/40 in Famitsu
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 28
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
Lost Planet got 34/40 in Famitsu - Dec 04, 2006 07:55
The game sux.

Trust me it sux.

I been trying out the Mp for days now,the control is slow as hell,you can hardly move with all the snow,and yes i know you should use the thing that make you shoot at something and get hooked on it and then fly towards it,but still.

The action is slow and lame.
You got health reg,but everything is so slow,and its so easy to flee with the hooking device.

The graphic is superb though,really next gen-

And yes i do know that Famitsu review for their audience,and not for us,so we shoudn' t compare scores,but im tired of these people saying LP owns,like MS employs like major nelson and his collegues and other people.

It sux,and Famitsu take your head out of the ass of Capcom.

Yes,the games looks amazing,and that will make it get plenty of buyers,but the action? lol,its boring and repetive.

And MP sux,its slow and boring,fuck this game.

If i was Marcus Fenix,and Majikdragon was Dom,we would use a fucking double chainsaw on the game itself.

Halo3 gonan fuck this game over.

So is Blue dragon,so fuck you capcom for wasting my time with a crap game like LP and then pretend like its own.

FU.

Now this is a AAA game,you disgusting Capcom,i really wanna throw up when i play LP,its that bad,and every gaming critic has pretende dlike it was a good game,just because the graphic was amazing and we couldnt play it until we got the demos,fuck them.
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 4 Dec 06 0:04:06 >
Kyo.k

• Total Posts : 324
RE: Lost Planet got 34/40 in Famitsu - Dec 04, 2006 08:10
After playing the single player demo on live, I' d say Lost Planet is the better game than Gears Of War. I prefer both the visual style (though Gears looks awesome) and enjoy the more continuous action approach.

You could argue Gears was boring and repetative, so too Resi 4. Thankfully they' re the bloody not, and that' s a huge understatement, especially with Resi.
QuezcatoL

RE: Lost Planet got 34/40 in Famitsu - Dec 04, 2006 08:14

You could argue Gears was boring and repetative

I guess so,but Gears of war lets you lose those moments,with creepy enviroment and exploding wrtehces ^^

And,gameplay elements like sneaking,walking over lose planks,luring over brutes in a train,controlling some machingunes,driving the car or driving a minecart etc.

It let you out of the usually -take cover-then shot locust.

But,it' s so extremly fun that im having ablast everytime,ofc i only do that on Hardcore,Insane.

On casual the enemy get stuck,or just stand still,its retarded sometime on casual.

On Insane,the A.I is better then Half lifes 2.

f3hunter

• Total Posts : 821
RE: Lost Planet got 34/40 in Famitsu - Dec 04, 2006 08:15

Trust me it sux.

Nope, After showing my brother and friends GOW, we then played Lost Planet for a few hours and all came to the conclusion that LP is MUCH Better.

Actually my GOW is gona be traded for LP..
fernandino

• Total Posts : 661
RE: Lost Planet got 34/40 in Famitsu - Dec 04, 2006 08:20
Hope the game its great since it may come to the PS3 according to the 1up podcast http://www.tech2.com/india/news/games/lost-planet-may-come-to-the-playstation-3/1385/0

havent played the demo but it looks really good,
QuezcatoL

RE: Lost Planet got 34/40 in Famitsu - Dec 04, 2006 08:26
Okay,dont belvie me,just ask the gamers what they think about LP demo compared to GOw.
Iad umboros

• Total Posts : 750
RE: Lost Planet got 34/40 in Famitsu - Dec 04, 2006 08:44
I' m looking forward to LP for the single player campaign, but yeah I was disappointed with the MP too. It just seems a little random. I really enjoy Gears online because what you do in your team matters, however LP and COD3 it seems that with so many people on each side making an impact on the game is difficult. The first time I played COD3 online I had no idea what the objectives were, where the weapons were, and my team totally destroyed the other one....
Alecrein

• Total Posts : 762
RE: Lost Planet got 34/40 in Famitsu - Dec 04, 2006 08:46
LP Single Player Demo = AWESOME
LP Multi-player Demo = Meh.

Gears of War Single Player (GAME) = Awesome
Gears of War Multi-player (Game) = Good...not awesome (Seriously I gave up on CS because of having to wait between rounds...deathmatch is just the way now-a-days).
Papado

• Total Posts : 234
RE: Lost Planet got 34/40 in Famitsu - Dec 04, 2006 08:49
Sorry guys but I have to agree with Quez in this case. I You see the problem is not that LP is a bad game, but that it simply has nothing special to differentiate it from any other shooters.
QuezcatoL

RE: Lost Planet got 34/40 in Famitsu - Dec 04, 2006 09:07
Yes,the control works,the graphic is superb,and still i got bored with it extremly fast.

It miss that 30 sec of fun,repetiveness like other great shooter has.

The enemies are boring to shot and takes alot of bullets.

I dislike this game,and the MP was totally worthless,the aiming is 10 times slower in MP,and people use hooking device to flee while using theoir health reg,if they dont camp...which owns in this game.
steptechdotnet

• Total Posts : 91
RE: Lost Planet got 34/40 in Famitsu - Dec 04, 2006 12:31
I for one can' t wait for lost planet. I can actually give a rats ass about multiplayer haven' t even bothered downloading the mutiplayer demo. I mean it has mechs, grappling hooks, massive guns, sick artwork and what looks like an engrossing story. I mean, i get my mech assualt & bionic commando on in the same game and from the folks that brought us mega man & resident evil. I love this old school kind of gameplay and can' t wait to see the crazy boss fights that capcom comes up with. i really don' t have time for mutiplayer games because I' m an artist & electronic music composer & can' t really waste time playing mutiplayer games so I like to play through the single player experience then buy a new game when that one is done. Plus online play gets tiresome & I basically suck at it cause I can' t get interested.

P.S. capcom should remake megaman 2 on the 360, i think it would translate to 3D quite well(way better than sonic as the action is far slower)
QuezcatoL

RE: Lost Planet got 34/40 in Famitsu - Dec 04, 2006 15:23
Okay,i hope you have fun with it step,it' s just that i hate it,im sorry,i just do.

But i hope all you future buying LP have a great time with it.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Lost Planet got 34/40 in Famitsu - Dec 04, 2006 16:16
LOST PLANET > GEARS OF WAR
QuezcatoL

RE: Lost Planet got 34/40 in Famitsu - Dec 04, 2006 16:21
WH....WA...WHA....WHAT THE FUCK!!!!
Alecrein

RE: Lost Planet got 34/40 in Famitsu - Dec 04, 2006 16:21

LOST PLANET > GEARS OF WAR

Until I play the finalized version of LP it is still GoW>LP for me :P
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Lost Planet got 34/40 in Famitsu - Dec 04, 2006 16:23

Gears of War Multi-player (Game) = Good...not awesome (Seriously I gave up on CS because of having to wait between rounds...deathmatch is just the way now-a-days).

Nah, Deathmatch isnt the way, its super boring and very doomish, people have little regard for bullets, and dont care if they die, games like GoW and Rainbow take more skill to play.

I never liked the LP singleplayer demo, so im hoping the beefed it up quite a bit in the retail, i hate shooting bugs, its boring and it sucks, it was more fun with the space pirats, but the controls were slow and fubar.

Untill released Gears of War pawns all!
QuezcatoL

RE: Lost Planet got 34/40 in Famitsu - Dec 04, 2006 16:23
Majik has been smoking da shit.

I must chainsaw him back to himself over GoW today.
Alecrein

RE: Lost Planet got 34/40 in Famitsu - Dec 04, 2006 16:26

Nah, Deathmatch isnt the way, its super boring and very doomish, people have little regard for bullets, and dont care if they die, games like GoW and Rainbow take more skill to play.

I agree that Deathmatch doesn' t fit Gears at all, the game is more focused around tactics than the run-and-gun style. But waiting between rounds for me...has always been a turn off, when I want to play a game I don' t want to sit and stare at someone else play it if I die, I want to actually play!
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Lost Planet got 34/40 in Famitsu - Dec 05, 2006 06:15
Personally, I had a blast with the Lost Planet single player demo. I like just unloading into a swarm of enemies, and throwing grenades onto the little monster generators. I thought the environment was cool, but I question whether it' ll hold up for an entire game. I guess it kinda gives you that " John Carpenter' s The Thing" vibe. You know, hold up in some isolated frozen wasteland. We' ll see.

I haven' t played the multi-player. Actually I don' t play much multi-player in ANY game! I thought about getting Phantasy Star Universe, though.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Lost Planet got 34/40 in Famitsu - Dec 05, 2006 07:55

Okay,dont belvie me,just ask the gamers what they think about LP demo compared to GOw.
LP=GOW
For both being 3rd person shootemups, they' re actually quite different.
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 28

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message