Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Phobias
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 28
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
Phobias - Jul 20, 2005 07:00
I have two known conditional phobias...heights and spiders.

Heights - only when I feel the situation is clearly a hazard. I have been in airplanes and helicopters and have not felt the slightest bit uneasy during these times. Now, put me on a wobbly ladder, and you might just witness me soiling my shorts.

Spiders - Most of the time, spiders do not bother me. But get one of those dark spiders crawling on me, and I might just freak out! Most any insect can crawl on me and not bother me, but dark spiders make me crawl - I think it' s due to the fact that most poisonous spiders are either dark brown or black (or red).

So...what are your phobias?
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Phobias - Jul 20, 2005 07:45
Snakes:I dont know if I fear them or if they just make me feel a lil nervous I dont feel threatened ive captured a few at my cabin. Its hard to explain actually.

Slight claustophobia: As long as I can move a lil Im ok but trap me in a small place with very limited mobility and I' m gone. Actually I dont think its enclosed places but more of being trapped in one spot, cause like when Chickapoo comes to hug me somtimes depending on the hug I somtimes without any reason of self control throw her arms off. Very weird anyone know what that would be?

Darkness:This again is a certain situation type thing. Since I have an overactive imagination (extremely just ask chickapoo about som of the shit I come up with) I tend to start getting the most uncomfortable images runnign thru my head and over a short time I start to think Im seeing them in front of me. If I can regain control of my mind then I' m fine and will go on as normal. This is extremely bad with mild insomnia after the 3rd day reality and fantasy almost start to become one. Still tho this helps with my art and stories so its not all bad.

Well I think thats the just of it, nothing that is 100% but in certain situations those are my phobias, as I get older they become less and less of a problem.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Phobias - Jul 20, 2005 08:44
WOMEN: They scare me half to death sometimes.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Phobias - Jul 20, 2005 10:06
Trees: I dont trust ' em. They' re hiding something, I just dont know what or how.

Terry Bogard

RE: Phobias - Jul 20, 2005 10:59
They' re probably hiding women, which is why Trees make me nervous sometimes to
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: Phobias - Jul 20, 2005 11:32
too many to name!

Spiders, heights, tiny spaces, crowds, bugs in general.... I am sure the list could go on.
Terry Bogard

RE: Phobias - Jul 20, 2005 13:00
One of my true phobias is drowning. So as much as I love the ocean I fear it at the same time.

Just the thought of crowds gets me nervous, lol
Rikka

RE: Phobias - Jul 20, 2005 13:22
oh yeah, drowning scares me, my house burning down scares me, people breaking in scares me, the thought of getting a flat tire freaks me out. I have this really odd paranoia concerning my tires... it is weird.
George Foreman

• Total Posts : 124
RE: Phobias - Jul 20, 2005 13:29
Spiders and since September 11th Airplanes. I hate how everytime I feel a ton of turbulence I think the plane is going to crash.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Phobias - Jul 20, 2005 16:51
Terry:

Imagine a crowd of 100,000 people all standing in the ocean with you at the center. They are all focused on YOU! Now they all (yess, all... somehow) push you underwater and hold you there.

Would this be a dream that would wake you up? :)
Terry Bogard

RE: Phobias - Jul 20, 2005 16:54

Would this be a dream that would wake you up? :)

Lol, remember that scene in part 2 of the Matrix when Neo was kicking the butts of all 1 trillion of those Mr. Smiths? Given that it' s a dream and I have a little control over them at times I' d receive one hell of an upgrade in it and would try to remain asleep until all 100,000 of those people standing in the ocean were teh d00med

Of course, with my luck I' d wake up for whatever reason just as thing were getting really good!
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 21 Jul 05 0:59:21 >
KILLA CLOWN

• Total Posts : 10
RE: Phobias - Jul 20, 2005 19:59
SHARKS: sharks sacre me i cant swim way out into the ocean i gont like it!

SPIDERS: i h8 em thye scare me and thye can kill u!

MY MIND I WILL THINK OF SUMTHING WEIRD AND ILL SEE IT INFRONT OF ME ITS WEIRD!

AND GLASS SCARES ME I PUT MY HAND TREW A WINDOW ONCE AND IT CUT MESO THATS Y IM SCARED OF GLASS!
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: Phobias - Jul 21, 2005 10:10
Three things really creep me out:

1. Balloons - Can barely remain sane when balloons are around. Just one " POP" and I' m clinging to the ceiling.

2. Ants - Way too many around. All I have to do is think " ants" and my skin crawls, literally.

3. Tight, Small, Cramped Places - I can' t even stand being in the backseat of a vehicle without panicking.
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: Phobias - Jul 21, 2005 10:25

1. Balloons - Can barely remain sane when balloons are around. Just one " POP" and I' m clinging to the ceiling.

SHARRON!!!!! My kindred spirit!!!!!!!

I hate, HATE, balloons. If there' s a balloon in the room, count me out. I mean seriously, who thinks those things are a good idea. I see little kids playing with them, ....CHEWING ON ONE!!!!!!! ARRRGGGHHHHHHHH! Foil Balloons I guess I can handle. Water balloons too. But regular old balloons are satans toys.
Rikka

RE: Phobias - Jul 22, 2005 22:41
Also scared of birds. I remembered that today when the pigeon tried to get into my lab. And Thunder, thunder scares me.
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: Phobias - Jul 23, 2005 21:02

SHARRON!!!!! My kindred spirit!!!!!!!

Kudos!

By the way, do you know you NEVER spell my name right?
Rikka

RE: Phobias - Jul 23, 2005 21:24
he is also scared of spelling
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: Phobias - Aug 02, 2005 08:14

By the way, do you know you NEVER spell my name right

Nver even noticed till you pointed it out! And no Rikkkkkka, I' m not afraid of spelling, just afraid of looking over to the avatar section where the names are, man some of those pictures are UGGGGGGGGLLLLY
JoeRediferIsCool

• Total Posts : 74
RE: Phobias - Aug 02, 2005 16:06
Like my pic?
L.Kennedy

• Total Posts : 28
RE: Phobias - Aug 03, 2005 01:22
Mosquitos really freak me out. ESPECIALLY GIANT ONES. I' m always worried il get some sort of virus from one if they bite me... uggggghhhh and just the thought of one those big nasty thingz bitin' me sends me up the wall.....oh yeah same here, i hate balloons.
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 28

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message