Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Thank you Jesus!
Chickapoo88

• Total Posts : 187
Thank you Jesus! - Feb 23, 2005 17:21
Many Minnesotan' s prayers have been answered and Randy Moss of the Vikings is finally getting traded. It' s amazing how many people don' t like him, I know many people that are actually going to start liking the team now, espically after this new guy buys them, he' s going to be the first African American NFL team owner, go Minnesota. Ha ha! The Raiders are now going to have to deal with Randy Moss and his crap, hee hee! Well, I can' t totally celebrate until the 2nd when the trade is final. But it will be great once he is gone, maybe the team will be better (ha ha ha ha!)
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Thank you Jesus! - Feb 23, 2005 17:42
I wonder if Jesus prefers Sega or Nintendo?
Chickapoo88

• Total Posts : 187
RE: Thank you Jesus! - Feb 23, 2005 17:56
I could picture him spending his days with the Super Mario Bros. Shasta anyone?
< Message edited by chickapoo88 -- 24 Feb 05 1:58:00 >
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Thank you Jesus! - Feb 23, 2005 19:19
Dammit, why the hell would the Raiders want him...my team done bad enuff already sheesh...
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Thank you Jesus! - Feb 24, 2005 09:56
Correct me if I' m wrong (and I hope I am), but wasn' t Moss the only reason why Minnesota was even doing as well as they were?

I am glad that he has been traded, if he' s been a thorn in Minnesota' s proverbial side...

Hope he helps the Raiders...but I am not sure they can be helped by just one trade (sorry, Mass X).

Whatever happened to those days when football was hard-hitting, and teams like Minnesota and the Raiders were names to fear?

Don' t see many players flipping/flying through the air anymore...it' s become a game for the finesse players - and that sorta makes me sick!

Guess I' ll have to stick to hockey...Oh darn! No hockey this year!

What' s a sports enthusiast, that likes hard-hitting action, supposed to do now?

Lay a wide path of destruction in each and every FPS and Action videogame, I guess...
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Thank you Jesus! - Feb 24, 2005 10:33
sometimes i am glad i dont live in america. The culture shock would be too big.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Thank you Jesus! - Feb 24, 2005 10:39
Blah Raiders wouldve had a better season had Ganon not be taken out...

One thing I wanna see (and this is directly aimed at Minnesotan Chickapoo) is Moss play the best games ever while on the Raiders
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Thank you Jesus! - Feb 24, 2005 10:47

I wonder if Jesus prefers Sega or Nintendo?

Given that he' s a huge fan of Altered Beast from what I hear, I think the choice is obvious ;)
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Thank you Jesus! - Feb 26, 2005 17:19
It was a good move by Minnesota. Instead of a great WR group, they now have a good WR group, but they can take some of the sting out of the loss of Moss in this years draft. They are in an excellent position to either pick up a WR with their 7th (as long as Edwards and Williams are still on the board) or with their 18th pick (Mark Clayton and Troy Williamson).

As for the Raiders, I will tell all the SOB fans to keep throwing shit at people. Karma...Porter, Moss, and Woodson=Salary cap hell next season. If the Raiders can' t get rid of Woodson then they are most definately fucked. And I will sit there and laugh because I hate the Raiders and their idiotic fans.

Not saying they are all bad, but there is a reason a fan base earns such a reputation...

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll