Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done to a friend. . .
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 30
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done to a friend. . . - Mar 11, 2003 03:05
. . .during a videogame? Not just in a VS game, but even during one player games when you decided to get a little um. . . mischievous. Or when you just beat your friends so badly that they can no longer stand to look in the eye again.

For me, easily the most embarrassing thing I’ve done to a group of people was during a 4-player match in DOA3.

I was Helena, and I had my button configuration set up so that she could do her spinning jump kick by just pressing R.

Now, the people I was facing weren’t newbies in the sense that they had played the game many times before. But frankly, they had nowhere near the skill I had.

So I took out the entire team by holding the controller in one hand and pressing R the whole time. After a while I even stopped looking at the screen. . . . it was an embarrassing night for all parties but me.

My partner got so upset that I didn’t tag him in that in the next round we kept tagging ourselves back in just to piss the other off.

. . . ahhh good times. good times.

What about you?
drew93084

• Total Posts : 114
RE: What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done to a friend. . . - Mar 11, 2003 16:17
Turn off the TV or console
Toast

• Total Posts : 134
RE: What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done to a friend. . . - Mar 11, 2003 18:13
Er hmmm..

I suppose beating a friend of mine on Mario Kart battle mode on SNES 100 - 0, felt sorry for him.

Or once when we played Truxton (Tatsujin) on the Megadrive. We did one of those " I' ll take over when you die" games but I never died for over 2 and half hours.

yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done to a friend. . . - Mar 12, 2003 01:01
Charged up a shield gun on Unreal Championship and while he was checking his list' s blasted him off the side of this ridge into a lake of lava, it twasn' t pretty.:D
Stimpy182

• Total Posts : 25
RE: What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done to a friend. . . - Mar 12, 2003 23:00
...let him get married.

OH, in a VG!!!

Ok, hmmm....Sega Genesis, Madden ' 95, Half-Back Pass. UNSTOPPABLE PLAY and my friend knew it. Once I was tired of his bullsh!t so I just used that play for about the entire second half and scored all over him.....he was pissed....guess we took Madden a bit too seriously in college.
otaku

• Total Posts : 195
RE: What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done to a friend. . . - Mar 22, 2003 23:03
Forgot to pick a friend up from the station because i was too into Zelda. They ended walking up my house in the drenching rain. When they came i opened the door - then went back to play zelda!
< Message edited by otaku -- 3/23/2003 12:04:04 AM >
AsH

• Total Posts : 15
RE: What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done to a friend. . . - Mar 26, 2003 17:24

ORIGINAL: Stimpy182

...Sega Genesis, Madden ' 95, Half-Back Pass. UNSTOPPABLE PLAY

Hah! My brother hated me for a long time because of that play.

One time I totally dismantled his computer for overwriting my saved game in Half-Life. I put it back together later though :D.
psy

• Total Posts : 12
RE: What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done to a friend. . . - Apr 28, 2003 06:56
On gt3 for ps2,

My roommate and I,last year, where just having an all out-brawl. I must' ve had like 50 wins to his 5 wins. ANyways, he was getting real good on the tokyo stage, and he was actually kicking my ass in a 5 lap race. It was the beginning of the final lap, and he had a nice lead on me. I had messed up several times during the previous laps, so I just knew I was gonna lose. ANyways, I got super-serious on him, and raced on the stage with everything I had. I tell you, I fucked up on the last lap, like almost, none-ce. Anyways, right at the finish line we were neck and neck, I bumped him from the side, made him hit the wall,and took the first place. I was laughing at him so hard tears were streaming down my eyes. He began cursing in swedish,not at me, but how he basically screwed up by letting me bump into him to win on the last lap.

Oh man, those were good times
< Message edited by psy -- 4/28/2003 6:58:10 AM >
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done to a friend. . . - Apr 30, 2003 16:36
While playing him in a fighting game in the arcades, he was winning this round so I physically rammed him out of the way far enough to dish out an azz whoopin on his character for a few seconds ;)
diabolicaljf

• Total Posts : 7
RE: What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done to a friend. . . - May 16, 2003 22:44
One time me and my friend were playin Ghost Recon (PS2, cooperative play) we in the last level and I was on the steps near the church while he was below blasting enemies with a rocket launcher. I thought there were no more enemies so I went up, and popped my friend in the head. then I told him his mom was callin him in the kitchen (wasnt really) then I kept on killin him to take advantage of him then there were like 15 enemies sneakin up behind me cuz I wasnt payin attention... we never made it out there alive
drew93084

• Total Posts : 114
RE: What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done to a friend. . . - Jun 07, 2003 15:35
pulling out their controller is good too

then kick his ass if he tries to fight back
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done to a friend. . . - Sep 08, 2004 16:33
I used to play NBA Live on Sega Genesis, and you could literally push the opponent either out of bounds or into a ' backcourt violation' situation on a regular basis...and I did.

My friend tried it against me, but I would move at the last second, and his player would run out of bounds without me.

Also, if I was losing a EA hockey on the Sega Genesis, I would beat the he** out of his players...many times I sent his star players to the locker room with injuries. The I would score a few goals to beat him before time would run out...I miss those days!!!
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done to a friend. . . - Sep 08, 2004 19:12
On WWF Raw or some-such Megadrive wrestling game a friend of mine was being a complete and utter git. We' d be in a tag match on the same team and if he started getting his ass kicked by the computer he would tag me in then turn on me, attacking me. Well the same had happened with another friend with the same game. One day all three of us played and after lulling him into a false sense of security in a Royal Rumble match (we got rid of the CPU players after a bit via elimination) we both turned on him and beat his ass down for a good 10, 15 minutes. He took just about enough and reset the Megadrive, almost in tears. The other friend and I were laughing in his face and sure enough the beaten party never turned on either of us again.
vanswa garbutt

• Total Posts : 412
RE: What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done to a friend. . . - Sep 08, 2004 21:54
when he beats me i would stack the game out of the system that will teach him ehehehehe
Bling

• Total Posts : 67
RE: What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done to a friend. . . - Sep 09, 2004 02:21
Kickin his ass in smash brothers so many times he ended up turnin off the console....
I only used fox and he used all the other characters lol
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
RE: What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done to a friend. . . - Sep 09, 2004 04:01
Hmm it would have to be when my freind had the Mario Kart GameCube Lan party thing and about 8 other people were playing including me. I thought they were good but turns out they don' t use that little mini turbo boost. Also I examined how they play and they dont do sharp turns. Well anyways I do all of that perfectly and I also be taking some wicked shortcuts. I got them all so mad that it was like for me over 30 wins vs um to them most of them had like 5 wins...... so it came to the point where they would not attack each other but only attack me.. man it was so awesome! Hahah I never seen my friends get so mad over Mario Kart. So that' s probably the worst thing I done.. because I did tell them that I was good... Hehe.
ultimaknight

• Total Posts : 33
RE: What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done to a friend. . . - Sep 09, 2004 13:34
Jetpacking my cousin in Halo with a plasma grenade. He made me mad so i planted one on his back and killed him. He also killed a lot of enemies around us that way and of course i couldnt get him back b/c of too many enemies. That sucked and rocked at the same time.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done to a friend. . . - Sep 09, 2004 18:47
I remember when I got Megamania on the Atari 2600, and my friend beat the he** out of me...

I wouldn' t let him back over to play that game, until I practiced enough to beat the he** out of him!!!

In a related note...he had me over to play Demon Attack on his Atari 2600. He, and his brother and sister, had played enough to get to 10,000 points, but could get no higher a score.

I asked to play. They all said that I wouldn' t do very well...did I show them!!! I got over 30,000 points on my first try! I laughed my a** off at them!!! They banned me from the game until they could practice more...eventually, they did better, but not 30,000 points. One day, my friend says to me that they' ve given up the ban, and that I was free to play the game anytime.

Those sure were the times...

toxicavenger

• Total Posts : 92
RE: What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done to a friend. . . - Sep 10, 2004 06:29
my friend jason was playing gt3. one of those 100 lap races. he was way in first, on lap 98. i kept putting my hand in front of his face, causing him to pause it. i would move it when he paused, and put it back when upaused. on the 99th lap, after i kept doing it, he paused it and we started to wrestle. he won, but when he hit start, the race quit. he had accidentally selected quit race, and when he didnt pay attention and hit start... BAM!!! back to the drawing board.
< Message edited by toxicavenger -- 9/10/2004 6:32:36 AM >
PresAgent

• Total Posts : 50
RE: What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done to a friend. . . - Sep 11, 2004 23:04
To be honest, all of my friends absolutely suck at Halo. I beat them over and over in any game mode effortlessly. Anyway, my best friend and I were screwing around on co-op, and he started killing me. Now, I already know he hates playing deathmatch type competitions in Halo, because no matter what he does, be it camping or anything else, I absoluty destroy him. He kept killing me in co-op, so I said " screw this" and quit out, starting a ctf round (infinite kills ) instead. So then I proceeded to give him the worst ass kicking he ever has, so much so he kicked me out of his house. We didn' t play Halo for a good 2 months after that, and even then he made sure not to shoot anywhere near me.
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 30

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message