Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 heroes, episode 20, discution (spoilers duh!)
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
heroes, episode 20, discution (spoilers duh!) - May 03, 2007 00:38
hello everybody,

i believe that the real twisT is that the cheerleader SHOULD DIE to save the world, i' ll explain:

1) " save the cheerleader, save the world" was said by future HERO, so the question is , why he said so??

Because when he stabed " sylar" (which is patrelli shaping in sylar to protect the election of his brother nathan) patrelli (false sylar) regenerated and didn' t die, so FUTUR HIRO concluded that if sylar didn' t kill the cheerleader he wouldn' t have her power and thus he could have killed sylar.

2) therefor Hiro went back to time to ask patrelli to save the girl and " save the world" so sylar won' t get her power and thus would allow him to kill sylar. Indeed he did the exact the opposite, if the cheerleader died , patrelli won' t have her power, so when hiro will stab patrelli (while shaping as sylar) , patrelli will die and HE WILL SAVE THE WORLD.

3) that is exactly why even when they saved Claire the cheerleader, new york was still destroyed !!

to sum up, claire should have been dead at that night when syler paid her a visit. i hope you got my point.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll