Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Public Profile for Dagashi

Forum Activity

Total Posts: 987
Newest 50 | Newest 100
Scores: 0
Reward points: 0
Last Post: May 30, 2009 20:14
Last Login: Jul 24, 2009 00:04

Contact Information

MSN: wouldn't you like to know!
Yahoo: ditto
AOL: I'm not american + AOL is bad
Home Page:  

Additional Info

!MANDATORY SPAMBOT CHECK! Name a blue hedgehog!

Public Profile for Dagashi

• First Name: Calder
  • Last Name: Bourque
  • Birthday: n/a
  • Interests: Snowboarding, Cooking, Cars

Recent Topics

• Lair analog controls patched in

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

The playstation store added a patch on April 14th that allows you to control the game with the analog controls, as well as control 2 new dragons. I' m wondering if anyone here actually owns the game and has/will try it out. I only ever rented the

• Banjo still on track for 08

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Apparently it' s still on track to hit in the holidays. Here' s hoping it will stick to the date, and more importantly be a good game.

• Jaffe speaks on a ps3 version of Twisted Metal...and the upcoming ps2 version

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Link It' s been rumored for a long time, but now David Jaffe has finally confirmed that a PlayStation 3 iteration of Twisted Metal is developer Eat Sleep Play' s next project. Twisted M

• Ps2 NTSC working on PAL PS3' s and vice versa

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

I was wondering since Ps3' s are region free, if a Euro ps3 could run ps2 NTSC games from North America. I have no way of checking whether PAL ps2 games work on North American ps3' s as I don' t have any. The reason I just thought about this is

• ps3 2.10 patch today

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

The new patch entails the ability to change voice pitch when using a microphone. Not quite sure why one would use this, maybe to counteract a crappy microphone? It also adds DivX support, which I for one, am very happy about. I' ve been using the