Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Public Profile for Kelvinellenton

Forum Activity

Total Posts: 454
Newest 50 | Newest 100
Scores: 0
Reward points: 0
Last Post: Mar 12, 2009 21:03
Last Login: Apr 07, 2009 19:14

Contact Information

MSN: kelvinellenton@hotmail.com
Yahoo: n/a
AOL: n/a
Home Page:  

Additional Info

!MANDATORY SPAMBOT CHECK! Name a blue hedgehog!

Public Profile for Kelvinellenton

• First Name: Kelvin
  • Last Name: Jensen
  • Birthday: 10/11/2008 (mm/dd/yyyy)
  • Interests: n/a

Recent Topics

• LittleBigPlanet beta

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

I was just wondering how many of you managed to get a betakey? I'm at the moment trying to get into the Eurogamer beta... The server is completely overloaded In case someone wants to try their luck you just need a Eurogamer account to get a k

• Mirror's Edge minimum specs revealed + PS3 exclusive DLC

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

CPU: Pentium 4 at 2.4 GHz / Athlon 64 2800+ RAM: 1GB GPU: GeForce 6 Series with 256MB VRAM or higher, or ATI X1650 (or HD2400) They seem fairly reasonable. I'm still going to buy it on the PS3 but it's nice to have the option

• DualShock 3 coming the 4th of July in Europe

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Japan has it and the US has it. Finally Europe is getting it Sony has confirmed that its DualShock 3 will finally be making an appearance this side of the Atlantic on July 4. SCEE boss David Reeves said, " We are delighted to confirm tha

• 50 skills that every gamer should master

in EVERYTHING ELSE

A pretty funny skills list... Particularly one of them fits on some people from this forum 33. Confidently guess what a developer' s secret project/unannounced title is If all else fails, predict Shenmue 3. [link=http://www.gam

• Crysis Warhead gameplay trailer + preview

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

I found a gameplay trailer on CVG Click here and press on the videoplayer on the right The agenda for this trailer seems to have been pretty straightforward - show p