Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Australian Pedophile Yells at Reporter!?
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 26 of 26
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: Australian Pedophile Yells at Reporter!? - Mar 15, 2007 01:58
I do understand what you are saying both you and VX, however my views are changed somewhat since I had children, I remember the Halcyon days of playing football (Soccer for anyone, not English,) on the local park, jumpers for goalposts and not a care in the world about worrying who was watching us, but now I am terribly cautious of people watching the children and what they are upto, it is almost to the point of paranoia, but I guess some of you might not understand that until you have kids.

Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Australian Pedophile Yells at Reporter!? - Mar 15, 2007 02:12

I do understand what you are saying both you and VX, however my views are changed somewhat since I had children, I remember the Halcyon days of playing football (Soccer for anyone, not English,) on the local park, jumpers for goalposts and not a care in the world about worrying who was watching us, but now I am terribly cautious of people watching the children and what they are upto, it is almost to the point of paranoia, but I guess some of you might not understand that until you have kids.

It' s normal to be more paranoid after having kids, it' s a natural instinct. You might even find that you' re less willing to take personal risks as well. For example, I bet when you were a teenager you were much more comfortable going on a rollercoaster then you are now. I understand you completely, like I said in my fist post in this thread.:

" If I had kids and I found out a pedophile lived in my neighborhood I' d kill him."

I have no tollerance for pedophilia even if I think I understand them. Psychology is my favorite subject and I feel like I understand human behaviour even the most vile ones. Still, I don' t advocate giving sick people a chance to find victims.
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 14 Mar 07 18:17:16 >
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: Australian Pedophile Yells at Reporter!? - Mar 15, 2007 04:46
Oh no I still take risks, doing my 14th Bungie jump this summer, and I still ride coasters.

Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Australian Pedophile Yells at Reporter!? - Mar 15, 2007 05:34
I could fix pedophilia.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Australian Pedophile Yells at Reporter!? - Mar 15, 2007 06:44

Oh no I still take risks, doing my 14th Bungie jump this summer, and I still ride coasters.

Cool, I was generalizing, it' s not true for everyone but as a whole I think it' s true.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Australian Pedophile Yells at Reporter!? - Mar 15, 2007 15:29

I have kids, well kid, a 2 year old daughter. And i do know what you mean, i' d be prepared to kill anyone who laid a hand on her. Be it now or in 20 years. But i wouldnt call myself paranoid, might start to get it when she is old enough to venture out on her own a bit.

Though i think its dangerous that society is punishing people after their served time, if society feels there is a need to keep watch over people that they let out, well then they shouldnt have been let out period!

My brother worked at penetentairy in denmark, that housed the worst criminals in denmark, a few years back a guy was up for release, child molester, and all the employees said that when he got out, he would do it again, but he had served his time, and yes, another kid died!
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 26 of 26

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message