Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 senate votes over marriage amendment next week
Change Page: < 12345 > | Showing page 2 of 5, messages 21 to 40 of 87
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: senate votes over marriage amendment next week - Jul 11, 2004 11:29
That' s funny... and extemely one sided.

If I ever get married, I will still never want to " make babies" . The article insinuates that' s the purpose of marriage. I don' t want a little snot nosed punk ruining my life. I want it all and I want it for me and whomever I marry. Instead of buying the baby food, toys and an education, I can instead buy toys for me. And that would make the world a far better place. Hell, it' s overpopulated already. I don' t need to add to the pile. That' s not to say that nobody should have kids. Obviously people should. Just not as many people as are having them now. There should also be an IQ test to pass as well as anger management classes before children are allowed. :)
< Message edited by Joe Redifer -- 7/11/2004 11:31:26 AM >
Russian Mobster

• Total Posts : 357
RE: senate votes over marriage amendment next week - Jul 13, 2004 18:42
In the begining GOD created Adam and Eve not adam and steve.

So im against fags and all their ways.
Smiaras

• Total Posts : 49
RE: senate votes over marriage amendment next week - Jul 14, 2004 22:24
So I guess we' re all inbred seeing as adam and eve' s children must have procreated, no wonder the world is so crazy :D
Alley_Hater

• Total Posts : 340
RE: senate votes over marriage amendment next week - Jul 14, 2004 23:39
i think a lot of people who support ssm (same sex marriage) base their argument on " equality and justice for all" . Well, there' s just some things that people shouldn' t cross the line with. We all have equal right and justice, heck, gays can go marry their opposite sex if they want to and nobody will argue with that. It is just like crossing red lights, that' s something we shouldn' t do even WITH " equality and justice for all" . Well, I think ssm is beyond the red light. Too bad senate didn' t succeed in the amendment, close vote though, 50-48. I guess ssm people can have their way, i' m still against it though. It shouldn' t be surprising that there are only men and women on earth, obviously the 2 are meant for each other, right, Adam and Eve... when did Steve show up?
Joe Redifer

RE: senate votes over marriage amendment next week - Jul 15, 2004 00:19
Don' t say " ssm" as it makes me think " Super Smash Melee" . Why are you against such a great game that everyone else in the world is having multiple orgasms over? People love their Smash Bros. Melee.

Also, a 50-48 vote isn' t even close. In order to amend the actual Constitution, they need 2/3 of everybody. They didn' t even get 1/2. Changing the Constitution is tricky business, and there had better be damn well good reason to do so. There really is no need to do so as gay marriage isn' t gonna destroy us. I just think that is really scares homophobes, which I find very amusing. One thing I' d like to see is the change of the Electoral College voting system. It is retarded. And as we saw last election, it can cause problems.

Anyway, homosexual traits have been documented in many species of animals. It' s not a human thing. People just don' t think " Hey... I think I' ll be a gay homo!" It all depends on who you are attracted to. Can you help that you like brunettes more than blondes? I can' t. I think being attracted to the same sex is not normal (obviously), but again I don' t think it' anything to freak out about.

And if the Bible is true (which I don' t believe it is), then yes, we are all inbred. Personally I prefer the concept of evolution.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: senate votes over marriage amendment next week - Jul 15, 2004 03:21

i think a lot of people who support ssm (same sex marriage) base their argument on " equality and justice for all" . Well, there' s just some things that people shouldn' t cross the line with. We all have equal right and justice, heck, gays can go marry their opposite sex if they want to and nobody will argue with that. It is just like crossing red lights, that' s something we shouldn' t do even WITH " equality and justice for all" . Well, I think ssm is beyond the red light. Too bad senate didn' t succeed in the amendment, close vote though, 50-48. I guess ssm people can have their way, i' m still against it though. It shouldn' t be surprising that there are only men and women on earth, obviously the 2 are meant for each other, right, Adam and Eve... when did Steve show up?

But who' s call is it to make about stuff like that? This world hasn' t evolved enough to make such decisions. This planet is still ignorant to a lot of things which is probably why we won' t see a female president for quite some time and that just sucks. I think it' s high time we had a female president and vice president run this country but that' s not going to happen anytime soon unfortunately. The world hasn' t evolved that much since the cave man days, we just have fanciers gizmos like PS2s and GameCubes to keep us occupied in our wonderful caves.

As far as the bible goes, I don' t believe anything in it is true and I' ll just leave it at that.. :)
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 7/15/2004 3:22:53 AM >
Spacepiston

• Total Posts : 164
RE: senate votes over marriage amendment next week - Jul 22, 2004 21:42

But who' s call is it to make about stuff like that? This world hasn' t evolved enough to make such decisions. This planet is still ignorant to a lot of things which is probably why we won' t see a female president for quite some time and that just sucks. I think it' s high time we had a female president and vice president run this country but that' s not going to happen anytime soon unfortunately. The world hasn' t evolved that much since the cave man days, we just have fanciers gizmos like PS2s and GameCubes to keep us occupied in our wonderful caves.

As far as the bible goes, I don' t believe anything in it is true and I' ll just leave it at that.. :)

A sad existence.
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: senate votes over marriage amendment next week - Jul 22, 2004 22:47
In the news back home in Canada they are now discussing " same sex divorce" .

TORONTO - A lesbian couple is seeking what one of their lawyers believes may be Canada' s first same-sex divorce, the Toronto Star reported Wednesday.

The women, known only as M.M. and J.H., tied the knot on June 18, 2003, one week after the Ontario Court of Appeal legalized same-sex marriage, but separated five days later.

Alley_Hater

RE: senate votes over marriage amendment next week - Jul 24, 2004 06:09
yea, i read some report saying the average ssm (sorry Joe :{ ) is only a year and a half, sorry i don' t have the link.
Joe Redifer

RE: senate votes over marriage amendment next week - Jul 24, 2004 07:29
Why are you apologizing to ME? Did you betray me somehow? Should I start planning revenge?
Alley_Hater

RE: senate votes over marriage amendment next week - Aug 02, 2004 00:34
haha, i apololized to you because i put " ssm" in there, tha' ts all . What did u mean by betray, and what' s that with revenge?
Joe Redifer

RE: senate votes over marriage amendment next week - Aug 02, 2004 07:06
Don' t apologize to me for " SSM" . I' m happy to be an SSM. Although I think being a Single Straight Male is becoming politically incorrect. I will enact my revenge anyway.
Alley_Hater

RE: senate votes over marriage amendment next week - Aug 02, 2004 17:21
hmm, suit yourself
Alley_Hater

RE: senate votes over marriage amendment next week - Aug 06, 2004 06:43
Congrats to Missouri for banning same-sex marriage. That makes it 1:1 with Massachusetts legalizing same-sex marriage.
Alley_Hater

RE: senate votes over marriage amendment next week - Aug 06, 2004 21:09

^ Wow Alley, that last remark was pretty archaic. If you think that being gay is a choice, why do people choose to be ostracized and hated by others who are heterosexual? Do you think that gay people like to be picked on and treated as sub-human? That has got to be one of the most ignorant remarks that I have eve heard.

Shame on you
(from another thread)

homosexuals just want to be ignorant. plus, society doesn' t hate them enough that they will not survive. if society does hate them enough, they will turn back, or die in defiance, which is suitable for ANY person who participates in the corruption of sacred marriage.
Alley_Hater

RE: senate votes over marriage amendment next week - Aug 07, 2004 06:20
Joe Redifer:

Hater of Alleys (and gays), why are you attracted to so called " hot girls" ? What makes hot girls more attractive to you than say, chunky girls? Did you just sit down one day and think " Hmmm... I think I will like thin girls with blonde hair, etc... and I choose not to be attracted to chunky girls" . They' re both girls. Can you control who or what you are attracted to? Or do you just go with what comes naturally to you? People who don' t know much about homosexuality are usually the ones who believe that people just somehow choose to be attracted to members of the same sex... just for fun or something. Oh by the way, homosexual behavior has indeed been observed in most animal communities.

Homosexuals have something wrong with their genes and/or hormones. Abnormalities should' nt be an excuse to change society. Would you follow the behavior of someone with ADHD? .People who DON" T have problems with their genes/hormones are just crazy followers of some dumb trend.
Joe Redifer

RE: senate votes over marriage amendment next week - Aug 07, 2004 06:30
You seem to live in a lot of fear. Gays have always been around and they will most likely always be around. Nothing you can do about it. Nada. You seem to suggest that we all rise up and hate them more until they turn away. If they don' t, we should kill them (" die in defiance" were your words, I believe). Great going. White people used to have the same fear of Black people long ago (some morons still do), and they tried getting rid of them with violence and hate. Your attitude towards gays really isn' t any different, it' s just a new set of people who make you feel uncomfortable for whatever reason. Why? How does it affect YOU? Is it a religious thing?

Just for fun what' s worse?

* A gay man who believes in God and goes to church and gives to charities and always stops on the side of the road to help people in need and is an upstanding citizen who never shakes his penis more than twice after urinating and takes care of his dying bedridden mother by wiping her ass every time she defacates and was just awarded " employee of the month" at work.

* A straight man who worships Satan and all the evil-doings that accompany that.

* Someone either gay or straight of any race and background who simply does not believe in God or anything religious. When you die, that' s it, lights out, nothing else...you won' t even know you' re dead philosophy.

Do you enjoy watching a pair of hot women go at it with each other?
< Message edited by Joe Redifer -- 8/7/2004 6:32:46 AM >
Alley_Hater

RE: senate votes over marriage amendment next week - Aug 07, 2004 06:50
I' d happily befriend any former gay person. I dont hate them as you accused, I hate their lifestyle. I hate a way.

Just for fun:
Of course the straight evil-doer is the worst. What' s there to say...he' s evil. He will bring negative problems to the world.

The gay good guy is better, as he donates and do all the goodies, he will bring positive solutions to the world. With the fact that he' s a gay Christian, I believe he worships a God of his own heart and desire, a God he thinks wants gay lifestyle. However, as a Christian he should know that the Bible endorses sacred marriage. He is a blinded Christian.
Joe Redifer

RE: senate votes over marriage amendment next week - Aug 07, 2004 07:05
You edited your post (or someone else did) that precedes mine, and thankfully the hateful speak has been eliminated. If you edited it, could you tell me how to get rid of the " Message edited by..." text? That would be really helpful for correcting typos right after the post goes up (like me changing " theirselves" to the more appropriate " themselves" in the next sentence).

Anyway, if gays have something different with their hormones and/or genes (which very well may be the case), how could they possibly convert themselves back? By saying that you are saying that gays " just are" gay. They can' t choose which hormones or genes they get. Turning gay to straight would be like willing yourself genetically stronger bones or similar.

You forgot to answer my lesbian question. Here' s my answer: I enjoy watching two women go at it sometimes, if I think they are sexy. Do I enjoy watching two guys go at it? NO! But still, two women together is 100% homosexual activity just like two guys together is, and if people enjoy that yet bash the gay lifestyle, then they are hypocrites.
< Message edited by Joe Redifer -- 8/7/2004 7:09:24 AM >
Alley_Hater

RE: senate votes over marriage amendment next week - Aug 07, 2004 07:32
is this turning to a back-and-forth thread? i don' t want it to be but yet i want to reply. I dont hate you ok Joe? I just happen to be on the opposite opinion.

i dont see any text in my post(s) edited. maybe i overlooked and maybe someone will edit it after i post this post.

I am satisfied you accept my words that gays " very well" have hormones and/or genes errors. i have sympathy for them if they don' t try to overturn marriage ( they actually said it on tv that they want to). Having a physical error and wanting people to follow your errored way is unacceptable.

Consider this fact: A gay bishop (forgot his name) of the Presbyterian Church admits he' s gay. But the fact that he married a wife and had children brings up the point that he got horny with his wife, which suggests he was turned on or..attracted to her, which means his hormones/genes were on the right path of development (there' s nothing wrong with it), which means he' s one of the

People who DON" T have problems with their genes/hormones are just crazy followers of some dumb trend.

Oh yea, your female sex question. I enjoy each women (like you : IF they' re hot) individually, not the homosexual sex scene between them. As a guy, i' m naturally attracted to girls.

ps. i do' nt hate you ok Joe?
Change Page: < 12345 > | Showing page 2 of 5, messages 21 to 40 of 87

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread