Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 What you did today (a place for your guilty conscience)
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 24 of 24
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: What you did today (a place for your guilty conscience) - Mar 14, 2006 07:43
See Joe' s unempolyed right now, so he is sleeping on the job all day.. basicly, and weekends mean nothing to him any more. Dont Follow in his Footsteps!
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: What you did today (a place for your guilty conscience) - Mar 14, 2006 09:12
He tests sleeping pills...
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: What you did today (a place for your guilty conscience) - Mar 14, 2006 10:10

ORIGINAL: Terry Bogard

Same thing here, which is why I' m always tired during the weekdays..

I find that if i go to bed around 3-ish and get up at 8.30, i' m not tired during the day, ...but if i stay in bed until 11 or whatever, i' m exhausted all day.

My girlfriend works in a bar so she usually gets back at about 2.30, so i' m usually awake when she gets in (we don' t live together but she stays here more often than not) and i usually go out (Thursdays mostly if people want to go to a club, but every afternoon i spend a couple of hours in the student union drinking...), ...and every other night i spend doing my coursework and playing online.

Coffee is my best friend though. I am seriously addicted to caffine, ...so coffee or Red Bull keep me going...
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: What you did today (a place for your guilty conscience) - Mar 14, 2006 13:54

people want to go to a club, but every afternoon i spend a couple of hours in the student union drinking...), ...and every other night i spend doing my coursework and playing online.

two thumbs up for red bull, I drink that stuff for breakfast.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 24 of 24

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message