Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Eddie Guerrero is dead
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 21 of 21
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: Eddie Guerrero is dead - Jan 03, 2006 10:40

I think your logic is just as twisted as your humor. That' s just a lousy excuse internet folks use when they piss people off. I mean honestly...did you really think what you originally posted wouldn' t piss some people off in this thread?

Actually my Logic is one of the few things that works in my mind, there' s a difference between not caring and not realizing. At the time I didn' t care. Sometimes I can feel my sanity flicker out, but my ability to think is always pretty decent. Frankely I' m the type that' s brutally honest. I hate wrestling, I don' t get the appeal and it pisses me off when these fucking morons on tv make so much money for doing what I think is a waste of oxygen.
I remember at high school there were a few wrestling fanatics who are easily the dumbest kids I' v ever seen without actually being retarded. I don' t know how many times I' ve seen them break an arm or leg reinacting the choreographed stunts they saw on tv. Maybe Paul and Neo are the some of the very rare exceptions (hence the reason I apologized) but thus far I' m not impressed with the intelligence surrounding that " sport" . And as faw as I' m conserned, I' m a big fan of Darwinism, the stupid should die first even better when they die before they procreate.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 21 of 21

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message