Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Anyone believe In aliens?
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 46 of 46
J_Dizzle

• Total Posts : 133
RE: Anyone believe In aliens? - Aug 21, 2005 11:57
death may be an alien, but it has nothin to do with punctuation. i dont puntuate sometimes, and i am pretty sure im not an alien. i dont know though, i could be.
Phoenixxx1974

• Total Posts : 332
RE: Anyone believe In aliens? - Sep 03, 2005 13:13
i haven' t read the other 5 pages of stuff but i feel it' s litterally and physically impossible that there isn' t life in space. Think about this our solar system is the size of a grain of on a beach that never ends. Think about this the nearest galaxy is approx 2.1 million light years which is the andreomeda galaxy so multiply 5.88 trillion miles (incase people don' t know that is a light year) by 2.1 million which is approx 12,348,000,000,000,000,000 miles and that is the nearest known galaxy. Which means it' s impossible for there to not be life. Also you should read a book called probability 1 which says it has proof there is life using this BIG equation and saying there is approx 100,000 civilizations just in our galaxy.

I am not saying there is anal probing cattle mutilating aliens but just life. In order to get here you have to master worm hole technology. To get here form the andromeda galaxy even going 100 times the speed of light (which is incredibly fast) still take 21000 years.

Why would a advanced alien race come all this way just to look at our ass?
darkness

• Total Posts : 12
RE: Anyone believe In aliens? - Sep 03, 2005 18:26
I totally believe in Aliens, because the Universe is far too large for there to be only 1 type of intelligent life in it. I agree with Phoenixxx1974 about them traveling thousands of light years to mutilating our cows, drawin pictures in crops n gang probing humans, it cant be wat they would travel all that distance to do. So i dont believe that they have actually gotten this far yet, because we as humans would want to make contact with them the second we learned of their exsistence, so why wouldnt they want to do the same?
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Anyone believe In aliens? - Sep 04, 2005 04:21
Anyone really realise how big the universum is beliving or gonna belive there is aliens,however that doesnt mean there some small grey aliens with big black eyes,might as well be bakteries,beast' s or some things in water.
< Message edited by QuezcatoL -- 4 Sep 05 12:22:34 >
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Anyone believe In aliens? - Sep 05, 2005 06:37
I dont wanna talk about that time when green aliens abducted me,and my cow.
Its just to painful to talk about.
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: Anyone believe In aliens? - Sep 08, 2005 20:43
I don' t believe they have visited Earth but I believe that the Universe is big enough and contains enough solar systems to garnish the possibility of intelligent life besides our own.
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 46 of 46

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message