Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 SuperMan Returns video diary (includes footage form the movie)
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 39 of 39
the.ben

• Total Posts : 324
RE: SuperMan Returns video diary (includes footage form the movie) - Jun 24, 2005 15:21
Batman could NEVER kick spiderman’s ass!! He’s just a human with gadjets. Spiderman can sense danger and has way to much agility. Batman could never hit him.
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: SuperMan Returns video diary (includes footage form the movie) - Jun 24, 2005 15:23
He probably would never kick spideys ass cause he' d be too afraid of getting his foot stuck and spidey never giving it back, as for the agility, I' m sure it comes in handy for spidey......
< Message edited by mxpx182 -- 24 Jun 05 23:23:58 >
the.ben

RE: SuperMan Returns video diary (includes footage form the movie) - Jun 24, 2005 15:24
Batman doesn' t even have powers! He just hides in the dark a lot.......or is it his deep voice that gets you going?
mxpx182

RE: SuperMan Returns video diary (includes footage form the movie) - Jun 24, 2005 15:27
at least that way we know for sure his balls have dropped and he' s a man! For all we know Spideys' other secret identitiy is none other than the moonwalker himself, MJ.
the.ben

RE: SuperMan Returns video diary (includes footage form the movie) - Jun 24, 2005 15:29
batman is the one who lives alone with an old man......who knows what he pays alfred to do.
mxpx182

RE: SuperMan Returns video diary (includes footage form the movie) - Jun 24, 2005 15:30
well hey if anyone would know, I' m sure it' d be spidey, hiding out somewhere with his camera snapping the photos for later.
the.ben

RE: SuperMan Returns video diary (includes footage form the movie) - Jun 24, 2005 15:32
..and that' s all it would take to expose batman for the freak he is.
mxpx182

RE: SuperMan Returns video diary (includes footage form the movie) - Jun 24, 2005 15:35
Ok, I unfortuanately have to go, so we' ll have to ask an impartial judge to make the call for us on this one. so if anyones interested, now is a good time.
Owain

• Total Posts : 91
RE: SuperMan Returns video diary (includes footage form the movie) - Jun 24, 2005 16:01
No matter what Spidey does Batman will pull some kinda rubbish weapon out of his utility belt right at the very last second, probably a can of Raid or something.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: SuperMan Returns video diary (includes footage form the movie) - Jun 24, 2005 17:07
I must say, that exchange was absolutely hilarious, LMAO!!

" yeah well batman wears panty hose"

" " spiderman always hops out of the show just to pee"

" yeah well at least Spidey stands and pees like a man unlike batman who has to sit and do so"

" yeah well your spiderman has man boobies"
mxpxisafuckingdork

• Total Posts : 3
RE: SuperMan Returns video diary (includes footage form the movie) - Jun 25, 2005 11:25
Ok, someone asked for an impartial judge, so here I am. The decision goes to................

BATMAN. Sorry the.ben, but it is obvious that mxpx182 is right in every way about this one, and it is also evident that he is much much cooler than you.
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: SuperMan Returns video diary (includes footage form the movie) - Jun 25, 2005 12:06
LMAO! That was great.

I go with Batman. Batman can kick anyone' s ass. Spiderman is such a wimp.
the.ben

RE: SuperMan Returns video diary (includes footage form the movie) - Jun 25, 2005 21:27

Ok, someone asked for an impartial judge, so here I am. The decision goes to................

BATMAN. Sorry the.ben, but it is obvious that mxpx182 is right in every way about this one, and it is also evident that he is much much cooler than you.

Impartial
Main Entry: im·par·tial
Pronunciation: (" )im-' pär-sh&l
Function: adjective
: not partial or biased : treating or affecting all equally
synonym see FAIR

i' m afraid that your name alone, mxpxisafuckingdork, clearly does not make you impartial......and thus i say your judgement is null and void.
mxpx182

RE: SuperMan Returns video diary (includes footage form the movie) - Jun 25, 2005 22:04
You are right the.ben. His name clearly indicates that he would be clearly biased against me, and thus all verdicts in your favor shall be ignored. Good thing this one went my way (it must have been painfully obvious for him to agree with me) and we can all just wait for the movie that will never be made.
the.ben

RE: SuperMan Returns video diary (includes footage form the movie) - Jun 26, 2005 00:07
i motion for adam to conduct an ip address check on both mxpx182 and mxpxisafuckingdork as i blieve they are the same person and she unfairly won her way with this compition...
< Message edited by the.ben -- 26 Jun 05 8:07:54 >
mxpx182

RE: SuperMan Returns video diary (includes footage form the movie) - Jun 27, 2005 09:54
I motion for Adam to conduct a contest where the winning poster get' s the.ben to be their maid for a day. I know my wife and I could use a little girly boy to clean up our house....
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: SuperMan Returns video diary (includes footage form the movie) - Jul 04, 2005 21:13
I think this qualifies as one of the best arguments/debates/flame war ever here on Kikizo!

Its a hard choice tho Batman or Spiderman. I think it would also depend on which Batman. Theres the Caped Crusader and theres the Dark Knight. Spidey could kick the hell out of the Crusader version whereas he may have some trouble with the Dark Knight. Spidey' s webs would most likely be cut to shit from a bat-a-rang (or what ever its called) or by the arm blades. Still he may have the speed needed to get a few shots of, however batman is still quite fast and altho still human quite the specimen of one.

As much as I do think Spidey is pretty cool I' m still gonna have to go with The Dark Knight, Batman, but thats more of a fanboy comment read last comment for a more factual reaosning.

Marvel and DC sort of had the fight going. Marvel made a book and DC made one but there was no real winner in either of them tho so ya.

On another note the only way batman beat superman (and how he can pretty much beat anyone) is he knew him. He' s kept files on how to beat all of his crime-fighting partners in case they are to ever be brainwashed or turn to the side of evil. Since he never knew spiderman he would probably take a beating in a first bout or 2 however given time Batman would inevitably win. Or if he learned about spidey before hand then Batman would win.

God Im sucha comic nerd...
mxpx182

RE: SuperMan Returns video diary (includes footage form the movie) - Jul 05, 2005 07:57
yes, a comic nerd. And a comic nerd who delivered a verdict that will ultimately go down in the history of Kikizo as the day the.ben picked up his feather duster.
the.ben

RE: SuperMan Returns video diary (includes footage form the movie) - Jul 05, 2005 08:56
though you never picked a batman, but know that he has shown that the dark knight would win, i' m sure that' s who you will claim you were talking about all the time....

...but then again, the same could be said for spiderman; which spiderman? there was the what if comic where spiderman got the powers of mr. universe and there was the black suit spiderman, spiderman 2020, etc.....so i guess what it would boil down to is if we took all the versions of spiderman and put them against all the versions of batman....i really think spiderman would come out on top.

...not to mention batman had his back broken awhile ago and might find hard to be so agile in a wheel chair.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 39 of 39

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message