Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Europe Vs. America
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 24 of 24
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: Europe Vs. America - Mar 04, 2005 12:53

FOOL ME ONCE (loooooong pause) AND YA FOOL ME!!!"

I think Dubb' ya has said that kind of thing alot!!
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Europe Vs. America - Mar 04, 2005 15:41
The actual quote was:

" Fool me once, shame on.... (pause while brain loads more words into RAM via 12k per second bandwidth) ...you. Fool me twice.... (load, load, disc read error! Disc scratched from the years of marijuana and cocaine abuse! ERROR!) .. you can' t be fooled again!"
< Message edited by Joe Redifer -- 4 Mar 05 23:43:15 >
LoBo

• Total Posts : 13
RE: Europe Vs. America - Mar 04, 2005 17:39
I just want to say a few things on Americas relationship with the world. I am from Indiana, its a small midwestern state in the US, and its not like I hate it here, but I cant wait to go and see the REAL world. Here in America we are told that we are free to do and say what and will we want, but every American knows that isnt quite the total reality of it at all. That is just what the the United States of Hipocracy says to the world. We have cameras on us 24/7, if radio announcers say sh@t on the radio they will be fined 500,000 us dollars.(note fines on a nuclear disaster less than half of it) I believe the world can see through our more and more hitler esq leaders ruling(or trying) to rule with an iron fist. And the worst thing about it everyone knows and feels close if not deep down the exact thing. We are oppressed. We cant fight our way out of it either. Our government has become too powerful and we (the little guy) cant do crap about it. Bussiness' s, Actors, Atheletes, and Politicians are all they seem to care about. Not about the poor hungry people of the world, or even here. Our civilization is tore up from the floor up, and I am outty as soon as I get my degree in Radioation Therapy. To where you ask. Not here maybe where people respect one another maybe Japan, or Ireland, or even England. Who knows , but I try to see everything from everyone perspective, and we all need changes. Lets become a planet instead of 100 some odd countries. Lets become humanity. Not Americans, Africans, Europeans. Lets agree to disagree with government. Lets get back to basics.

As far as how I feel about Europeans, love em' . Great attitude, great sense of heritage, great people(except the french) hahaha I had to lighten it up there a bit.

DOWN WITH THE MAGA COMPANIES. DOWN WITH GOVERNMENT!!!!!!
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Europe Vs. America - Mar 07, 2005 11:34

DOWN WITH THE MAGA COMPANIES. DOWN WITH GOVERNMENT!!!!!!

Aren' t they one and the same?

Big business runs the military...Bush is a business man, not a military man. The Coast Guard is under the Dept. of Transportation, not the Dept. of Defense!

I agree...we should return to the basics.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 24 of 24

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message