Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Little Big Planet is far more sophisticated than I initially thought.
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 43
Kelvinellenton

• Total Posts : 454
Re:Little Big Planet is far more sophisticated than I initially thought. - Oct 13, 2008 22:22
I think it's out on the 22nd... Where did you get it from?
Edwin

• Total Posts : 658
Re:Little Big Planet is far more sophisticated than I initially thought. - Oct 14, 2008 00:14
Review's up :)

http://games.kikizo.com/reviews/ps3/littlebigplanet-p1.asp

Rip to shreds at your leisure.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
Re:Little Big Planet is far more sophisticated than I initially thought. - Oct 14, 2008 00:44
Kelvin, I can't tell you.  Like I said, I bought it on the down low, hush hush shhhhhh!!!!
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
Re:Little Big Planet is far more sophisticated than I initially thought. - Oct 14, 2008 01:05
Kelvinellenton

Yeah the beta is great but that had to have taken a lot of time...

EDIT::: Oh I have an extra EU LBP beta key that I won so if anyone wants it?

oh I'll take that!
Kelvinellenton

Re:Little Big Planet is far more sophisticated than I initially thought. - Oct 14, 2008 09:17
Silentbomber

Kelvinellenton

Yeah the beta is great but that had to have taken a lot of time...

EDIT::: Oh I have an extra EU LBP beta key that I won so if anyone wants it?

oh I'll take that!

Sorry, I didn't edit that... I gave it to Mikayd and the beta is closed now
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
Re:Little Big Planet is far more sophisticated than I initially thought. - Oct 14, 2008 16:03
oh ok, i was thinking the beta was nearing closing anyway..
GrayFox

• Total Posts : 356
Re:Little Big Planet is far more sophisticated than I initially thought. - Oct 15, 2008 15:31
I want to kill myself. I got my copy yesterday but still dont have time to play it. Love college.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Re:Little Big Planet is far more sophisticated than I initially thought. - Oct 15, 2008 19:08
Before you bust out the razor blade send your copy my way. 
Kelvinellenton

Re:Little Big Planet is far more sophisticated than I initially thought. - Oct 15, 2008 19:10
GrayFox

I want to kill myself. I got my copy yesterday but still dont have time to play it. Love college.

Why don't you just sell it on eBay? Tons of people would be willing to pay a lot of money for it
Agent Ghost

Re:Little Big Planet is far more sophisticated than I initially thought. - Oct 15, 2008 20:42
Holy FUCK!  I just had an idea for a level.  This shit is going to be awesome!
Edwin

Re:Little Big Planet is far more sophisticated than I initially thought. - Oct 15, 2008 20:49
Share and tell? :)
Agent Ghost

Re:Little Big Planet is far more sophisticated than I initially thought. - Oct 15, 2008 21:25
I haven't tried the beta so I don't have the most complete grasp of what is possible, I'll make some sketches...

I want to make a level where you assemble, fill and light a bong.  I bet it won't even be the first one.  I don't care, I'll have fun doing this regardless.  
Kelvinellenton

Re:Little Big Planet is far more sophisticated than I initially thought. - Oct 15, 2008 21:27
Agent Ghost

I haven't tried the beta so I don't have the most complete grasp of what is possible, I'll make some sketches...

I want to make a level where you assemble, fill and light a bong.  I bet it won't even be the first one.  I don't care, I'll have fun doing this regardless.

That would certainly be something special
Edwin

Re:Little Big Planet is far more sophisticated than I initially thought. - Oct 15, 2008 21:42
Heh, there goes LBP's E for Everyone rating...
Kelvinellenton

Re:Little Big Planet is far more sophisticated than I initially thought. - Oct 15, 2008 21:43
Edwin

Heh, there goes LBP's E for Everyone rating...

I'm pretty sure that went with either the penis one or the "Xbox takes a dump on PS3"
Edwin

Re:Little Big Planet is far more sophisticated than I initially thought. - Oct 15, 2008 21:46
Ah yes I'd sort of blanked out the memory of those. Did you play the Gears of War one? Twas awesome.
Kelvinellenton

Re:Little Big Planet is far more sophisticated than I initially thought. - Oct 15, 2008 21:48
No... Did Marcus Fenix take a dump on the PS3?

Example
<message edited by Kelvinellenton on Oct 15, 2008 21:49>
Agent Ghost

Re:Little Big Planet is far more sophisticated than I initially thought. - Oct 15, 2008 21:51
Does ESRB rate online experience?  They always have that message: "gameplay experience may change during online play."  It seems like LBP is in the grey area.  There's nothing explicit about the pre-made content/levels, but the potential and inevitability is in the tools.
Edwin

Re:Little Big Planet is far more sophisticated than I initially thought. - Oct 15, 2008 21:58
I'm not sure about the ERSB but if you believe the ELSPA, the BBFC certainly doesn't.

/dies of acronym overdose

It'll be interesting to see how Media Molecule handles the inevitable dodgy material. Some kind of Youtube-esque, verify-your-age level filtering thing, perhaps?

The Gears level is the one where you end up clinging to a giant rolling cog. Simple stuff, but quite spectacular.
Kelvinellenton

Re:Little Big Planet is far more sophisticated than I initially thought. - Oct 15, 2008 22:01
Edwin

I'm not sure about the ERSB but if you believe the ELSPA, the BBFC certainly doesn't.

/dies of acronym overdose

It'll be interesting to see how Media Molecule handles the inevitable dodgy material. Some kind of Youtube-esque, verify-your-age level filtering thing, perhaps?

The Gears level is the one where you end up clinging to a giant rolling cog. Simple stuff, but quite spectacular.

There's a function called "Report" or something... Stephen Fry actually talks about it in the tutorial
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 43

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message