Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 New Jet Grind Radio!
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 31 of 31
Johnny Jiron

• Total Posts : 434
Re:New Jet Grind Radio! - Aug 12, 2008 01:31
"Sounds like you'll be happy with an old school Jet Set Radio HD, yes, it would be nice but  i on the other hand wants to be pleasantly surprised by a totally new re-invented JSR."

Please tell me what crazy innovative feature could possibly be implented better on the Wii as opposed to something with more powerful hardware. What spraying a wall with uber realistic motions? Yes I would want a totally new re-invented JSR, but I want that new to be unrestrained. I mean just the color pallette alone would make it stand out on other consoles. So yes an HD Jet Set Radio would be nice but who says you can't innovate at the same time?
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Re:New Jet Grind Radio! - Aug 12, 2008 01:51
Is this game going to be full priced? I just can't see myself paying for an xbox1 game that I payed for 3 times already.
Kannon

• Total Posts : 205
Re:New Jet Grind Radio! - Aug 12, 2008 08:08
You don't want Halo 4?
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
Re:New Jet Grind Radio! - Aug 12, 2008 10:14
Why are people still  hating on the Wii? Everyone already knows that the tech-savvy crowd is displeased.

Do me  a favor, next time you see a Wii game thread just copy and paste this:

"I wish this game was on a more powerful console, and the wiimote doesn't enhance games in any way that interests me."

It will save me the trouble of reading the same damn argument every time.

Personally, I think any news about a new JSR is good news. If we didn't have the Wii, we probably wouldn't even be discussing a follow-up.
mastachefbkw

Re:New Jet Grind Radio! - Aug 12, 2008 18:25

You don't want Halo 4?
What does this have to do with anything? Of course I want Halo 4. I also want this new JGR, but I want it done right, and I just don't think that will happen on the Wii.
Kannon

• Total Posts : 205
Re:New Jet Grind Radio! - Aug 13, 2008 19:01
I am assuming you bought Halo 1-3,  but i was just joking.
For some reason I never got the Dreamcast original..
And I really wanted to. Played the demo alot.  No I must have had borrowed it or something, because the isn't long enough.

When you say 'done right' you based on the Wii's graphics or controls?

Never played Future but the Dreamcast has only one analog also.
mastachefbkw

Re:New Jet Grind Radio! - Aug 16, 2008 23:44

Both. Why settle for one thing when you could have something better?
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:New Jet Grind Radio! - Aug 17, 2008 15:13
mastachefbkw

Both. Why settle for one thing when you could have something better?

Thats crazy dangerous talk there mister. Best to not go around upsetting the order of things.
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
Re:New Jet Grind Radio! - Aug 18, 2008 06:58
Johnny Jiron

"Sounds like you'll be happy with an old school Jet Set Radio HD, yes, it would be nice but  i on the other hand wants to be pleasantly surprised by a totally new re-invented JSR."

Please tell me what crazy innovative feature could possibly be implented better on the Wii as opposed to something with more powerful hardware. What spraying a wall with uber realistic motions? Yes I would want a totally new re-invented JSR, but I want that new to be unrestrained. I mean just the color pallette alone would make it stand out on other consoles. So yes an HD Jet Set Radio would be nice but who says you can't innovate at the same time?

So you want the game to be released for high end PC?  That's the only platform without sacrifices. Why settle for any console ever, based on your standards? 
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Re:New Jet Grind Radio! - Aug 18, 2008 07:45

You don't want Halo 4?

I don't, they should have stopped after the first one.  Bungie doesn't have the talent to do their own franchise justice. 
Johnny Jiron

• Total Posts : 434
Re:New Jet Grind Radio! - Aug 18, 2008 08:54
"So you want the game to be released for high end PC?  That's the onlyplatform without sacrifices. Why settle for any console ever, based onyour standards? "

Hey as you quoted me I didn't mention consoles either I simply said the best hardware out there. So yes I beefed up high end PC would be ideal for anything. But that was my argument for artistic expression that gets thrown around to defend the Wii. Now if we're to factor in a realistic budget, then Wii is still abysmal and too limiting. A few dollars more gets you a better deal with the 360. Which is all I'm saying. The Wii is a weak overpriced device, but do to the savings to publishers in making a game for it they will throw those critically acclaimed but not quite a commercial success games on it and skip out and a total overhaul. Not only does it save more it reduces risk. And its a damn shame.

So yes for yours and Virtua Fighters argument I had an answer as well. And I worded it that way on purpose.

...I may need to re-write this when i wake up cause fatigue has juts made my reasonable argumentinto a jumbled sad mess...
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 31 of 31

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message