Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple
Change Page: < 12345678910 > | Showing page 8 of 10, messages 141 to 160 of 183
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 19, 2008 06:38

She is from Scandinavia. And she is in MGS4 too

Dam she is smoking. How do you know she was in mgs4.

scandinavian

Wow maybe I need to get into scandinavian woman. Wow please provide more pics.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 19, 2008 08:10

Wow maybe I need to get into scandinavian woman. Wow please provide more pics.

You should be more like uncle Terry and get into all types of women of the world! (and those of other worlds too)
canadagamer

• Total Posts : 965
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 19, 2008 08:23

You should be more like uncle Terry and get into all types of women of the world! (and those of other worlds too)

Oh, sorry I meant

Chimura

• Total Posts : 1123
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 19, 2008 08:59

I... just killed her

If I were Snake, I would have done something else rather than killing them
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 19, 2008 09:15

I want the Americans on this board to please explain to me how this whole war is beneficial to them?

It isn' t. It' s a sham. The incredibly unorganized Iraqi govt. is somehow managing to make millions of dollars in oil profits from reopened drilling sites, and they' re still bumming off of us?

F*ck that.

I say hold out for another six months to train the Iraqis, and then let them fix themselves. Iraqi troops are far better trained than they were at this time last year, and along with the recent Sadr City stand-down, should have no trouble securing the trouble regions.

Now... on that note, I am a conservative republican, and still manage to disagree with my party on a lot of things, especially lately. The war in Iraq, Cowboy democracy, the 2003 tax-cuts... I don' t like any of them. However, I agree with the core ideals, and plan on voting for candidates who I feel best represent my beliefs.

Mind you, I don' t play this " cop-out-for-the-candidate-that-will-win" bullshit game that the US has set up with our party system. I will put my support behind the candidate I feel best represents me, the way it should be, instead of the usual games, where people will vote for their parties candidate, because " it' s better than the other guy" .

I guess what I' m trying to say, is that you can' t polarize liberal democrats as freeloading commies, and you can' t stereotype conservative republicans as rich white oil baron monarchs. It doesn' t make sense. It' s not true, and on top of it all, it does absolutely fuck all to help political discourse in our country.
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 19, 2008 09:45

ORIGINAL: Vx Chemical

People are pussies and that' s why democracy doesn' t work, like I said if people had the balls to go out there, mass in millions, and burn down the white house, their demands will be met, guaranteed.

That' s the whole concept of democracy, if the majority isn' t content then they should destroy the government. Government should be afraid of people, not the other way around.

Thats not democracy you nub cake!

In a democracy, if your not satisfied with the results you vote for someone else.

Voting has nothing to do with it, it' s just a simple non-violent alternative.
< Message edited by emofag -- 19 Jun 08 3:26:47 >
Terry Bogard

RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 19, 2008 11:02

quote:

Click to enlarge
Click to enlarge

Oh, sorry I meant

Click to enlarge
Click to enlarge

Speaking of otherworldly women

I' d " hit it" !
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 19 Jun 08 3:03:33 >
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 19, 2008 12:59

I' d " hit it" !

What if she converts you into a robot and the price is your Sausage . I just saying she looks like a sausage collector.
Terry Bogard

RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 19, 2008 13:10

What if she converts you into a robot and the price is your Sausage . I just saying she looks like a sausage collector.

Might be worth the sacrifice
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 19, 2008 14:27

You sure know your sausage collecting, don' t you?
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 19, 2008 17:41

ORIGINAL: mikayd2

I take it you' ve never been to Africa. Your missing out we have some one the most beautiful woman in the world. Sexy Woman!!!!

My girlfriend is South African

I like the looks of a few black girls, im most definetly for the scandinavian look first though. Blue and green eyes with red blonde hair, mmmm delicous!

...but she' s not black

However, ...it' s my personal opinion that the hottest women in the world are Ukrainian.

ORIGINAL: emofag

Voting has nothing to do with it, it' s just a simple non-violent alternative

Correct. Look at France. When the people don' t agree with something they protest and riot. It works.
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 19, 2008 20:20

ORIGINAL: Nitro

ORIGINAL: mikayd2

I take it you' ve never been to Africa. Your missing out we have some one the most beautiful woman in the world. Sexy Woman!!!!

My girlfriend is South African

I like the looks of a few black girls, im most definetly for the scandinavian look first though. Blue and green eyes with red blonde hair, mmmm delicous!

...but she' s not black

However, ...it' s my personal opinion that the hottest women in the world are Ukrainian.

ORIGINAL: emofag

Voting has nothing to do with it, it' s just a simple non-violent alternative

Correct. Look at France. When the people don' t agree with something they protest and riot. It works.

Most east European women are starting to look hotter the more they get influenced by western culture...But yes definately ukrainian women are amazing looking.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 19, 2008 20:37
" Women in America are willing to do things girls back home wouldn' t dream of... like shave"

-Yakov Smirnoff

mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 20, 2008 00:15

Japanese FTW.
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 20, 2008 05:28

Hey Dag, ...where ya been?

I got back into the restaurant industry and the hours as usual, are hell. I get one day off a week if that so I haven' t had much time to do anything other than run errands and get a bit of xbox time here and there. Hopefully things will change soon when we get more employees. Damned labor shortage.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 20, 2008 05:47
You have more jobs than you have workers...

Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 20, 2008 21:47
ya serious hire me.
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 21, 2008 04:23

ORIGINAL: Nitro

...but she' s not black

Partial to Asian gurls, myself. Last two girlfriends were Vietnamese and Chinese, in that order. I just think they' re hot! Right now I' m looking into one Russian chick, and a black chick. Decisions, decisions!

Anyways...

We ARE puss1es over here. The government pretty much pacifies the people with these cushy lifestyles, so we pretty much don' t care what happens with world events (or national sh1t for that matter)!
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 21, 2008 05:50
Come to Calgary, or most of Alberta for that matter. Too many jobs too few people. Only issue is finding a place to live for reasonable money, though it is a lot better than it used to be.

My company just finished going through a year long wait to get the paperwork cleared to bring some Mexican line cooks up here to work at our stores. The owner even bought a brand new house for them to stay in for their 2 year stay.

Americans wanna throw out all their Mexican workers and we are paying for their flights and lodging in Calgary. How funny is that.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 21, 2008 05:58
I adore Calgary, ...especially around Stampede time. There isn' t an atmosphere to match it anywhere in the world...

...and the girls.... Cowgirls are hot, ...especially the ones who dance on the bar
Change Page: < 12345678910 > | Showing page 8 of 10, messages 141 to 160 of 183

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message