Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 So this is the year of the PS3...
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 22 of 22
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: So this is the year of the PS3... - Jun 06, 2008 20:25
I think little big planet will blow!

Buit then again it might be becauise i dont want to spend money on a level editor.

Im looking forward to MGS, Uncharted 2, Resistance 2, Killzone 2, What ever Team Ico is doing, and FF
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: So this is the year of the PS3... - Jun 06, 2008 21:01
Don' t get me wrong, I am enjoying the PS3 with what I have, all I am saying is that a few of the games I was hoping for The Getaway being just one being cancelled has left me a bit sour regarding the PS3. I am loving Orange box and Uncharted, GT is a bit hit and miss. Yes MGS is a big thing and I am enjoying Warhawk. So it' s not all bad, it is just that I don' t think that this year will be the PS3' s year.

As far as console gaming goes on the whole it is a pretty mediocre year so far, with some of the big games being pushed back to 2009. The big games so far have been predictable GTAIV being the leading light, I don' t even think GT5P has been too much of a revelation. The 2nd part of the year looks to be more exciting, provided everything stays on track.

< Message edited by alijay034 -- 6 Jun 08 13:04:07 >
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 22 of 22

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread