Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 CTRL-V
Change Page: < 1234 > | Showing page 2 of 4, messages 21 to 40 of 69
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: CTRL-V - Apr 15, 2008 07:17

Here is a problem I have. Last August my girlfriend wanted a “break”. Her reason for the break was that she wanted me to graduate and get a better job. I thought this was a dumb reason because I was two classes away from graduating and I had a job waiting for me after I graduated.

Well during this break she started hanging out with this other guy, I’ll call him Larry. I met him once while I was still with her and mentioned how I think he likes her. She said they were only friends. Since I am not technically with her during this I just concentrate on school.

In December I graduated. I then ask her about us. She told me she will make her decision on who she wants to be with when she comes back from her trip. I assume she is going to pick me because we were together for nine years and because Larry is a loser. He is a janitor and a cook. He is also 10 years older then her and has 3 kids. When she gets back she tells me she wants to be with me. She just needs some time to end things with Larry.

Well guess what. We are still not together. She is still hanging out with this douche. This pisses me off because he did not go to college and he can’t provide for her financially. This makes me think even more that her excuse was just a lie. I have no idea what to do. I know I should just move on but I was with this girl for nine years. I love her so much.

Clearly Larry has a bigger dick than you.

Three options:
1. Forget about the girl.
2. Kill Larry, or beat him up severely.
3. Get penis enlargement surgery, show the girl, break up with her and get a hotter chick.
< Message edited by agent ghost -- 14 Apr 08 23:17:54 >
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: CTRL-V - Apr 15, 2008 07:47

mgs2menu.ttf
(file, not text)
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: CTRL-V - Apr 15, 2008 07:53

ORIGINAL: Agent Ghost

Clearly Larry has a bigger dick than you.

Three options:
1. Forget about the girl.
2. Kill Larry, or beat him up severely.
3. Get penis enlargement surgery, show the girl, break up with her and get a hotter chick.

Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: CTRL-V - Apr 15, 2008 08:02
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: CTRL-V - Apr 15, 2008 08:20

Rowling accused plagiarism... again
choupolo

• Total Posts : 1773
RE: CTRL-V - Apr 15, 2008 09:17

Quoting Eddie

" I claim India for Britain." And they' re going, " You can' t claim us. We live here! There' s five hundred million of us." " Do you have a flag?" " We don' t need a bloody flag, this is our country you bastard!" " No flag, no country! You can' t have one. That' s the rules... that... I' ve just made up! And I' m backing it up with this gun... that was lent from the National Rifle Association."

Lol, thats Eddie Izzard isn' t it?
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: CTRL-V - Apr 15, 2008 10:06
Hehehehe, good call. I love Eddie Izzard. He' s like the witty biting UK version of George Carlin (No offense to the rabid George Carlin fans present... well... not much offense anyhow).

http://s114.photobucket.com/albums/n255/Eddie_the_Hated/?action=view¤t=thighs.jpg
Agent Ghost

RE: CTRL-V - Apr 15, 2008 10:08

Hehehehe, good call. I love Eddie Izzard. He' s like the witty biting UK version of George Carlin (No offense to the rabid George Carlin fans present... well... not much offense anyhow).

I hate you.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: CTRL-V - Apr 15, 2008 10:20
You' re an asshole though, so it' s okay.

Edit: Listen to him talk about World War II and tell me he' s not hilarious
< Message edited by eddie_the_hated -- 15 Apr 08 2:21:48 >
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: CTRL-V - Apr 15, 2008 10:26
I can' t listen to a dude dressed in drag.
Agent Ghost

Eddie_the_Hated

RE: CTRL-V - Apr 15, 2008 10:47

I can' t listen to a dude dressed in drag.

Why not? Just minimize the window if it really bugs you. Anyhow, he' s totally straight, so if you' re put-off by gay people, you' ve got nothing to worry about there either.

What!? The assholes are the ones you should worry about the most.

I spend about half an hour a day discussing all sorts of rubbish with you assholes, and I enjoy it. A bunch of my friends in the real-world would be described as assholes as well. Assholes are a comforting balance for me. I seem like such a nice person in comparison.
canadagamer

• Total Posts : 965
RE: CTRL-V - Apr 15, 2008 11:24
46-4!!!!!!!!!

Jewboy>Jedi

CANADAGAMER>jewboy
Agent Ghost

RE: CTRL-V - Apr 15, 2008 11:29
" Here' s another question I' ve been pondering -- what is all this shit about angels? Have you heard this? Three out of four people belive in angels. Are you fucking stupid? Has everybody lost their mind? You know what I think it is? I think it' s a massive, collective, psychotic chemical flashback for all the drugs smoked, swallowed, shot, and obsorbed rectally by all Americans from 1960 to 1990. Thirty years of street drugs will get you some fucking angels, my friend!"

-George Carlin
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: CTRL-V - Apr 15, 2008 16:28
VUC Roskilde
OZ?

• Total Posts : 18
RE: CTRL-V - Apr 15, 2008 19:54

A1 Rapport i memoform

British Telecoms ledelse ønsker at undersøge, hvordan man bedst tiltrækker og fastholder forskellige medarbejdergrupper. Som ansat i personaleafdelingen er du derfor blevet bedt om at skrive en rapport i memoform om fremtidens arbejdsplads.

I rapporten redegør du for udviklingen på arbejdsmarkedet. Du skitserer de værdier, som den yngre og ældre generation lægger vægt på i forbindelse med deres valg af arbejdsplads, og giver konkrete eksempler på, hvordan man motiverer de to grupper. Du kommer endvidere med forslag til, hvordan man får unge og ældre til at fungere optimalt sammen på arbejdspladsen. Giv anbefalinger til, hvordan BT kan tilpasse sin personalepolitik på baggrund af ovenstående.

Skriv rapporten i memoform på engelsk.

Der tages udgangspunkt i baggrundsmaterialet og evt. inspirationsmaterialet.

Anbefalet minimumslængde: 600 ord.

Inspirationsmateriale:

BT Video Adelise Ashdown graduate profile (2:58)
BT Video Joanne Benson graduate profile (2:37)
BT Benefits [pdf]
SÃ¥dan strukturerer du en rapport i memoform (ppt) [se som pdf]

God, my classmates CTRL-C the most odd things (An assignment which we have to translate into english.. Don' t think i' ll do it )

Ornodeal

• Total Posts : 645
RE: CTRL-V - Apr 15, 2008 21:35
There you go translated for you...

A1 Rapport I memo form

British Telecoms ladles honker at undersize, hordes man beast tilt rake go fast holder fuselage medal bender groper. Some angst I personal leaf delinquent err du defer brevet best ohm at skive en rapport I memo form ohm fetidness airbeds plaids.

I reapportion radiator du for dike linen pay airbeds marketed. Du skit serer de verdure, some den anger go alder generation lager Vogt pay I forbidders med depress vial of airbeds plaids, go giver concrete exemplar pay, hording man motivate de to groper. Du comer envier med for slag till, hording man far lunge of elder till at fingered optimal seamen pay airbeds platen. Give antefix linger till, hording BT can topless sin personal politick pan aground if overstrained.

Skive reapportion I memo form pay angelskin.

Deer stages dugongs’ punk I aggrandise materialist of vet. Inspirations materialist.

Ambivalent minimums longed: 600 ord.

Inspirations materials:

BT Video Adeline Ashdown graduate profile (2:58)
BT Video Joanne Benson graduate profile (2:37)
BT Benefits [PDF]
Sedan structure du en rapport I memo form (ppt) [se some PDF]
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: CTRL-V - Apr 15, 2008 21:39
What the fu.ck is thread about?? LOL
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: CTRL-V - Apr 15, 2008 22:55

What the fu.ck is thread about?? LOL

You press post reply, and then ctrl-v and show us what you have in the clipboard,

mine has

You
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: CTRL-V - Apr 15, 2008 23:03

You press post reply, and then ctrl-v and show us what you have in the clipboard,

Oh right lol.

Mine:

zcat
Change Page: < 1234 > | Showing page 2 of 4, messages 21 to 40 of 69

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages