Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 What Aches...?
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 32 of 32
Spacepiston

• Total Posts : 164
RE: What Aches...? - Dec 29, 2004 18:49
my arse. Its kinda chaffed.

haha.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: What Aches...? - Jan 16, 2005 11:46
My kids are home on a 4-day weekend...and my weekend is only a three-day weekend.

My eldest son is already stomping on my last nerve (thus the pain in my neck and arse)...thankfully, I rented Baby Geniuses 2 and am playing it now to keep him occupied.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: What Aches...? - Jan 16, 2005 11:58
Ever since the old Window and Door replacemtn business been running slow for thur winter, I been home helping my mom with her Daycare...ahg 10+ kids 5 days a week 10 hours a day...one of them brought the flu in so 5 kids got sick including me. Back to work tomarrow at the daycare now filled with more kids home fomr school...AHHHHG
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: What Aches...? - Jan 16, 2005 14:42
I' ve got this ankle that somehow managed not to break countless times. I didn' t go see anyone about it so now it' s a shade of blue and is almost twice the size of my other ankle. It kept me up all night aching, arthritis type stuff. I should have recognized it for what it was...bad weather. It' s coming a fucking snow storm now, and the snow storm could potentially ruin my plans for tonight.
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: What Aches...? - Jan 16, 2005 19:20
Everything aches! *remembers this is a family board and stops*
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: What Aches...? - Jan 16, 2005 20:45
My shoulder has been killing me lately. I mean it hurts to move it at all much less trying to lift something. I guess it' s pretty dumb that I' m still working out when it' s been this bad.

I got it from a fall back at a track meet last march. Some guy tripped me in a race and I broke my elbow. I told the doctors I was having shoulder problems too but they said there was nothing wrong with it other then swelling, yet they never toook the time to actually check or x-ray it.

It kills and I' m hoping to get a doctors appointment in the coming months so I can finally find out what' s wrong. I still haven' t gotten full motion back in it and it' s almost been a year(man time flies).
< Message edited by Rampage99 -- 1/18/2005 10:23:27 AM >
DaRoosh65

RE: What Aches...? - Jan 18, 2005 10:15
They should have performed a pre-cautionary check to be sure.

Sure sounds like negligence (on their part) to me...

If the results are positive for damage from that incident...I' d take the results back to those doctors that checked your elbows and show them their error.

Make ' em agree to address and correct the problem(s), or you' ll take them to court!

Life' s too short to let someone else' s neglect be the cause of your continued pain...

Let us know how things turn out...

Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: What Aches...? - Jan 18, 2005 10:26
I' ll let you guys know what happens. I just don' t know what they can do if it is screwed up. If they have to rebrake it I can' t have the prcedure done. I' m going to an art school and I need my right arm. Hopefully if I keep working out and running it will naturally loosen up and get some fluids in there for cushioning... that or it could f*ck up my arm for good, lol.
DaRoosh65

RE: What Aches...? - Jan 20, 2005 06:35
My pocket book...

Is there some force-of-nature that says the more you make, the more you will be forced to spend?

Seems to be my case...

Thank the heavens that tax time is just around the corner.
Chickapoo88

• Total Posts : 187
RE: What Aches...? - Jan 24, 2005 08:22
Today my lower back aches, and my head and my eyes from this damn cold. They feel like they are dry as can be, but water a lot. Someone please explain that to me. I have aches and I am only sixteen, what is wrong with this world these days?
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
RE: What Aches...? - Jan 24, 2005 08:27
I have no aches. I' m in perfect physical condition. But my fingers broke typing this.
Chickapoo88

• Total Posts : 187
RE: What Aches...? - Jan 27, 2005 14:46
Today it is my neck, my lower and back and my mind. School is so boring and they give you way too much homework. I can' t wait to be done with the whole " school" thing.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 32 of 32

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message