Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 New LO trailer!
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 30 of 30
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: New LO trailer! - Nov 22, 2007 02:12

Chink

sand eaters

enjoy your chicken

...So back on topic....

I thought the main character was a little bland looking. Plate armor and long hair? Not so original.

The game itself looks quite pretty, but I can say with almost total certainty my beef is going to be with the gameplay. Traditional RPG gameplay is starting to bore me, and while it has that interesting circular reticule/sprinting thing, it really doesn' t look different enough to stand out. Eternal Sonata interested me, but I' m starting to feel that the JRPG scene' s starting to stagnate a bit.

They' re getting exactly what the market' s asking for, a game to play in between Final Fantasies.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: New LO trailer! - Nov 22, 2007 02:17
To clarify my remark, Eddie, it was meant to be racist. I mean, a mildly retarded fat black man did accuse a person who is 1/16th Chinese and has mostly black and mexican friends of being racist for saying chink.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: New LO trailer! - Nov 22, 2007 02:19
You gotta clarify that then. VA' s still considered the south to a lot of people.

Not to mention, it' s not like anybody here knows who we all hang out with. Saving some of the UK guys, who appear to be drinking buddies.
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
RE: New LO trailer! - Nov 22, 2007 02:23
I dont think anybody here is racist . Racism is just an excuse for people to whine . Being an indian and playing online games hasnt been very pleasant experience for me . From Halo 3 to enemy territory , i always end up playing with a 12 yr old idiot who cant digest the fact that an indian kicked his butt , i have heard some very very unpleasant things . I dont think its racism , i think its stupidity . I dont even respond to them anymore , this is the internet for crying out loud . I dont think anybody can afford to be sensitive on the internet .
immortaldanmx

RE: New LO trailer! - Nov 22, 2007 02:28
VA the south? Where I live its about 40% white, 30% black, and 20% mexican/latin, with a few asians and arabs thrown in for good measure.

But since we' re on the topic of race ITT: your favorite color of women(or men I guess if any girls post)? I myself like mixed, or any girl with a nice bum(british word day since Im Nitro and all). But to quote Game " I fuck black bitches, I fuck white bitches, nigga I like bitches" .
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: New LO trailer! - Nov 22, 2007 02:37
Eddie, did you finish eternal sonata yet, i' m in 22 hours of gameplay, i think i' m close, and you are right, japanese developers are stagnating, first of all the story is ridiculous, not the main idea about it (because i really like it) but how characters talk and how the story progress, it' s clearly suited for kids but then they start talking philosophy and some abstract things and i' ll say that even kids will not enjoy it... i don' t know what this game' s target is, it' s not for adults because some many elements of the story is pure childish, and not for kids either...

the combat is boring and very repetitive even the enemies design is mostly crap. it' s really a shame , this game could be a lot better, i' m really disapointed , a nice jrpg for fans of the genre though.
immortaldanmx

RE: New LO trailer! - Nov 22, 2007 02:56
Get back on the new topic: your favorite flavor of teh womenz!
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: New LO trailer! - Nov 22, 2007 03:31
unfinity discovery will probably have a good story,and great gameplay...

Eternal sonata was a good game,but nothing more or less.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: New LO trailer! - Nov 22, 2007 04:06

ORIGINAL: immortaldanmx

I myself like mixed, or any girl with a nice bum

LOL
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: New LO trailer! - Nov 22, 2007 07:31

Eddie, did you finish eternal sonata yet,

I only ever played the demo. There are very few RPGs I' d go out of my way to buy. The combat system intrigued me because it wasn' t the by-the-numbers attack/defense/item/magic/run linear combat.

I' ll admit, it was quite kiddie. I wish they' d given the option for JP voiceovers (I doubt they did, but I' ve got no way of knowing)

VA the south? Where I live its about 40% white, 30% black, and 20% mexican/latin, with a few asians and arabs thrown in for good measure.

That' s many people' s uneducated impression where I live. I' m not saying that' s the case.

(british word day since Im Nitro and all ).

Alright, my turn!

I' d bugger my mate all night long. Y' know, the one with the wonky bollocks?
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 30 of 30

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message