Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 The Argument Thread.
Change Page: < 12345 > | Showing page 4 of 5, messages 61 to 80 of 87
Torr

• Total Posts : 554
RE: Your Help Needed: Rate the best games of 2007 - Nov 21, 2007 23:28
So yeah this is fun. ok lets all go duke it out in COD4!

Mass you can be ref, we all bow down to your superiority.

And Duff Gingers have no souls(red-head freckled people, its from south park).

gamer4eva

• Total Posts : 104
RE: Your Help Needed: Rate the best games of 2007 - Nov 22, 2007 00:27
This is the most intellectual thread this forum' s ever produced.
gamer4eva

RE: Your Help Needed: Rate the best games of 2007 - Nov 22, 2007 00:40
What was this thread about?

One page I' m seeing ' the argument thread' , next ' Your Help Needed: Rate the best games of 2007'

Why need to know readers scores when you can look up gamerankings.com and see Super Mario Galaxy as the highest ranking.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Your Help Needed: Rate the best games of 2007 - Nov 22, 2007 00:53
Alright, so while the past page and a half has been quite funny, I' ve got to ask. Why are we all ganging up on VF and Aba here? Whether they " deserve" it or not is irrelevant in my opinion. If you' ve got a problem with something they' ve posted in the past, you all should have called them out on that, then. Correct me if I' m wrong, but I distinctly remember VF saying that he was doing a favor for a friend by collecting some data. He wasn' t putting forward the end-all be-all of rating systems here.

VF, if you' re willing to repost the rubric, I' ll throw up my top list later today.

Oh, and as a small aside. There' s absolutely no need for cultural or social slurs here. If you don' t like where somebody lives, I suggest getting over it. It undermines any sort of intelligent opinion you might have on a subject. If you want to start something, at least start it based on something they could control.

I got a note-taker to go to my lectures for me, ...i wish she could have sat exams too...

Now theres an idea. All I need is someone with red hair, I wonder is Eddie good at haskell and C programming?

I' ve got enough of a background in VB to know that I want nothing to do with programming. I' m absolute crap. I just don' t have the analytical mindset for it. See, if something goes wrong in the real world I unplug or desolder it, buy a new component, and I replace it. If something goes wrong in C or Haskell, I beat my head against the keyboard until I pass out, or hear squishing noises.
Teardrop

• Total Posts : 47
RE: Your Help Needed: Rate the best games of 2007 - Nov 22, 2007 00:59
I dont know what its all about but i agree with edie. There is no need for racism IRL nevermind on the internet.
Majik

• Total Posts : 374
RE: Your Help Needed: Rate the best games of 2007 - Nov 22, 2007 01:13

ORIGINAL: Eddie_the_Hated

Alright, so while the past page and a half has been quite funny, I' ve got to ask. Why are we all ganging up on VF and Aba here? Whether they " deserve" it or not is irrelevant in my opinion. If you' ve got a problem with something they' ve posted in the past, you all should have called them out on that, then. Correct me if I' m wrong, but I distinctly remember VF saying that he was doing a favor for a friend by collecting some data. He wasn' t putting forward the end-all be-all of rating systems here.

VF, if you' re willing to repost the rubric, I' ll throw up my top list later today.

Oh Eddie, it' s not even like he had his active camouflage turned on...
gamer4eva

RE: Your Help Needed: Rate the best games of 2007 - Nov 22, 2007 01:35

Correct me if I' m wrong, but I distinctly remember VF saying that he was doing a favor for a friend by collecting some data. He wasn' t putting forward the end-all be-all of rating systems here.

So Nitro basically fucked-up a normal thread (again) and gets away with it (again).

Sorry Virtua Fighter 5 i thought you started a flame thread or something.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Your Help Needed: Rate the best games of 2007 - Nov 22, 2007 01:44
Hey Gamer... chill. I' ve got no issues with Nitro on a longterm basis, I just didn' t like what he posted there. I had an issue with it, & I called him out on it. You' re not going to turn this around & start throwing sh*t back at him.

Not classy.

Oh Eddie, it' s not even like he had his active camouflage turned on...

Believe me, I' m aware, but I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt. Anyhow, that wasn' t what really irked me.
< Message edited by eddie_the_hated -- 21 Nov 07 17:45:36 >
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Your Help Needed: Rate the best games of 2007 - Nov 22, 2007 01:44
Nitro is Kikizo. Twat.
gamer4eva

RE: Your Help Needed: Rate the best games of 2007 - Nov 22, 2007 01:51
twat? americans use that term? lol
immortaldanmx

RE: Your Help Needed: Rate the best games of 2007 - Nov 22, 2007 01:55
Lurk more, newfag. www.myspace.com/dannymartin3
Im american, VA to be exact. Also Ive played online with several members who have played with Nitro and myself. Then again you wouldnt know about online gaming in the ghetto you live in.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Your Help Needed: Rate the best games of 2007 - Nov 22, 2007 01:59
I say mum, and I' m American.
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Your Help Needed: Rate the best games of 2007 - Nov 22, 2007 02:27
we need to know the age of each member here, sometimes it is unfair to flame somebody for a reaction ignoring that he might be a 14 year old. kikizo is getting worse and worse, some people that i really liked have left this forum leaving only very few members that i get along with. i always consider kikizo as a fraternity of some sort or a clan, we should treat each other right, now i' m all for flaming when people deserve it but some people just talk shit for nothing. Yesterday i was talking about those jerk teens in high schools that are soo cliché in movies, the situation is actualy worse, you gang up like a bunch of teenage girls, regardless of what is right or wrong , you just follow blindly the " coolest" in your opinion, people that are concerned recognize themselves. i seriously consider leaving though i' m afraid i' ll end up in a worse situation. i never was a fanboy, i believe i made many constructive, useful comments on this forum, and yes i made mistakes but who here didn' t ?
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
RE: Your Help Needed: Rate the best games of 2007 - Nov 22, 2007 02:35
Aba , like i said on the other topic you cant be sensitive . Not everybody will get along and we don' t have to . Ganging up on people is a kikizo tradition of sorts i guess . You just have to wait for your turn , where you can gang up on someone else .
Abasoufiane

RE: Your Help Needed: Rate the best games of 2007 - Nov 22, 2007 02:39
i love to gang up on fanboys but what if the " victim" is a 12 year old, aren' t we then the idiots in the story?
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
RE: Your Help Needed: Rate the best games of 2007 - Nov 22, 2007 02:43
I dont think anybody here is 12 ? This isnt gamespot or ign ..
Abasoufiane

RE: Your Help Needed: Rate the best games of 2007 - Nov 22, 2007 02:50
well you got the point i guess... and you don' t know that there were many new members who were flamed the shit out of them, some were even funny, damn they couldn' t survive kikizo' s heat, they melt away in less than a week.
immortaldanmx

RE: Your Help Needed: Rate the best games of 2007 - Nov 22, 2007 02:55
None were worth keeping. Grant Delemore showed promise but turned out to be another 30yearold manchild fanboy with no taste or knowledge of games.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Your Help Needed: Rate the best games of 2007 - Nov 22, 2007 03:56

ORIGINAL: gamer4eva

So Nitro basically ***ed-up a normal thread (again) and gets away with it (again).

Sorry Virtua Fighter 5 i thought you started a flame thread or something.

Oh hey Virtua!

Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Your Help Needed: Rate the best games of 2007 - Nov 22, 2007 07:34

we need to know the age of each member here, sometimes it is unfair to flame somebody for a reaction ignoring that he might be a 14 year old.

I have a hard time believing that. If they can' t take criticism at the age of 14, they' re not the kind of person I want to be discussing games with in the first place.

As a general rule, they either aren' t tough enough to take criticism and consequently leave, or learn to properly debate what people are saying to them. I was an Sony fanboy with abysmal writing skills and next to no knowledge of the industry before I started posting here.

I took my fair share of sh17 from the existing members when I started here (In their defense, I totally deserved 90% of it), but I wanted to stay & learn, so I didn' t call it quits after the first round of flaming.
< Message edited by eddie_the_hated -- 21 Nov 07 23:38:30 >
Change Page: < 12345 > | Showing page 4 of 5, messages 61 to 80 of 87

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread