Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Uncharted demo up on PSN (NOW WORKING ON NON-US CONSOLES!!!)
Change Page: < 1234 | Showing page 4 of 4, messages 61 to 73 of 73
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Uncharted demo up on PSN... - Nov 13, 2007 16:34
The topic is Uncharted: Drakes Fortune ladies, lets try and stick to it
< Message edited by NITRO -- 13 Nov 07 8:34:27 >
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: Uncharted demo up on PSN... - Nov 13, 2007 16:40

I' ve change my avatar. Happy now Mr Grumbly Grumbly? I' m not sure it' s actually any of your business though, unless your the forum moderator?

Our forum mods generally leave us to our own devices. Which, seems to be one of the more interesting things about these forums.

As a side note, I find it interesting that Nitro/Majik' s avatars always seem to be the ones that get taken. Though I can' t see it happening anymore, unless people like choosing avatars of some guy they don' t know.

Oh, and to stay on topic. Uncharted..........I' m gonna buy it for sure, which is nice, as I was worried I wouldn' t play games on my ps3 at all after getting Mass Effect, Assasins Creed, and CoD4 for 360.
< Message edited by Dagashi -- 13 Nov 07 8:42:58 >
Nitro

RE: Uncharted demo up on PSN... - Nov 13, 2007 16:47

ORIGINAL: Dagashi

As a side note, I find it interesting that Nitro/Majik' s avatars always seem to be the ones that get taken. Though I can' t see it happening anymore, unless people like choosing avatars of some devishly attractive guy they don' t know.

Fixed

ORIGINAL: Dagashi

Oh, and to stay on topic. Uncharted..........I' m gonna buy it for sure, which is nice, as I was worried I wouldn' t play games on my ps3 at all after getting Mass Effect, Assasins Creed, and CoD4 for 360.

Is Dagashi your Gamertag?
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: Uncharted demo up on PSN... - Nov 13, 2007 16:51

Is Dagashi your Gamertag?

Nah, for XBL it' s " Cower in Fear" .

I tried basically every single internet moniker or name I' ve had for the last 15 years and not a single one worked. It took me an hour to get a bloody tag I wrote in, and then I ended up with that, which is friggin cheesy and I wish I hadn' t chose it.

But I' m too cheap to pay MS $15 to get a new name for something that takes very little effort on their part.
Nitro

RE: Uncharted demo up on PSN... - Nov 13, 2007 16:59
Ah!

Well hang on then, who' s HE Volcom?
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: Uncharted demo up on PSN... - Nov 13, 2007 21:31
During the demo i have gone in cover from pillar to pillar majik, Admittedly it doesn' t seem to always work but it' s works for me on occaison..
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: Uncharted demo up on PSN... - Nov 13, 2007 22:45

but i think it was more to do with the adult nature of Conker than anything else.

THQ ended up publishing the game, I take it that Nintendo refused to publish it.

I loved conker, I nearly pissed myself I laughed so much. " Got any Mepsipax?"
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Uncharted demo up on PSN... - Nov 14, 2007 05:21
Honest opinion wanted from Nitro Silent or Dagashi: is this and rachet worth getting a PS3 in feb. or could it wait?
Nitro

RE: Uncharted demo up on PSN... - Nov 14, 2007 07:13

ORIGINAL: Duffman

but i think it was more to do with the adult nature of Conker than anything else.

THQ ended up publishing the game, I take it that Nintendo refused to publish it.

I loved conker, I nearly pissed myself I laughed so much. " Got any Mepsipax?"

The original plan was for Nintendo to publish it, but after being unable to get Rare to tone it down any more than it was they decided to drop it. If N64 wasn' t struggling then they probably would have blocked it' s release.

It' s funny though because Nintendo' s views quickly changed with Gamecube. They didn' t like violent games on their console but they came to the conclusion that to remain competitive they had no choice.

I just hope Rare pull through with Banjo, because aside from Kameo, the last great game they made was Grabbed by the Ghoulies (Live & Reloaded was a remake and doesn' t count).

ORIGINAL: immortaldanmx

Honest opinion wanted from Nitro Silent or Dagashi: is this and rachet worth getting a PS3 in feb. or could it wait?

Have you ever enjoyed a Ratchet game???

If you have then once you get past the first level (the one used in the PSN demo) you' ll find it pretty incredible. Personally i' ve always liked the series and while this is a case of more of the same, it' s so well done and looks so good that it feels like a completely new experience.

As for Uncharted, ...the demo kicks ass and everything else i' ve seen makes the game look like a bonafide killer app. It' s not perfect by any stretch of the imagination but it does what it does well and looks fantastic.

Resistance was lame. MotorStorm was great but shallow. Sigma was amazing but didn' t offer anything new. Heavenly Sword had amazing cutscenes but weak gameplay. Lair was pathetic. The rest have been forgetable.

For me, Warhawk, Ratchet and Uncharted are Sony' s saviours and are the games that make me glad i own a PS3.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Uncharted demo up on PSN... - Nov 14, 2007 08:20

Nah, for XBL it' s " Cower in Fear" .
I' ve been trying to figure out who that was for a while now.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Uncharted demo up on PSN... - Nov 14, 2007 12:00
Yes, I have liked the R&C games Ive played, and Im interested in Uncharted b/c its by Naughty Dog. What would really make up my mind is next-gen GoW and Sly Cooper. Those 2, and R&C are the sony franchises Ive always wanted.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Uncharted demo up on PSN... - Nov 14, 2007 13:45

During the demo i have gone in cover from pillar to pillar majik, Admittedly it doesn' t seem to always work but it' s works for me on occaison..

I did the same thing too, unfortunately I wasn' t able to repeat it.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Uncharted demo up on PSN... - Nov 14, 2007 13:49
Change Page: < 1234 | Showing page 4 of 4, messages 61 to 73 of 73

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages