Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Current Software Attach Ratios...
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 23 of 23
ys

• Total Posts : 532
RE: Current Software Attach Ratios... - Nov 02, 2007 20:06
There' s a huge difference when looking at the article and the numbers mentioned here. Going from around three games per Wii to six in the Kikizo article.

Worldwide it said that 65 million games have been sold for 13 million consoles which would be 5 games per console. I can' t believe that internet sales and Walmart would make such a difference for only the Wii then. I wonder what the original source is for the Kikizo article when it comes to these numbers.

I do know some Wii owners that have plenty of games though. But this doesn' t mean much I think since they are people who have played games for a long time and more regularly. I wouldn' t know how many of those " new gamers" buy in general :P

Someone also mentioned that it doesn' t matter much for Nintendo since they make money anyway. This got me thinking about an article where I read that they make around $74 dollars profit per console sold. That' s a lot!
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Current Software Attach Ratios... - Nov 03, 2007 01:05
It doesn' t matter how often they play the games. What matters is how many they buy.
ys

• Total Posts : 532
RE: Current Software Attach Ratios... - Nov 03, 2007 05:37
Ehm, I know. I didn' t say otherwise either. All I' m saying is that there as usual are conflicting numbers when it comes to stuff like this. And that the Wii owners I know might be different than the majority of Wii woners. Since they play more, they are generally more interested in gaming as a whole and buy more. Possibly in contrast to a lot of those new people I meant.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 23 of 23

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message