Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Ceramic White PS3 + Dual Shock 3 (November 11th in Japan)
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 27 of 27
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
RE: Ceramic White PS3 + Dual Shock 3 (November 11th in Japan) - Oct 11, 2007 16:18

It' s pretty clear that the PS3 is a disaster. They are literally reaching into the box, ripping out peices of hardware and throwing them in the bin - and less than a year after launch.

It' s funny to look back at the PS3 as it appeared at E3 2005, with its umpteen USB ports, dual dvi output, and claims of massive hardware superioirity. Ever since then they' ve been involved in warp-speed backpeddle and feature-amputation. By E3 2006 and the $599 pricepoint, the enorminity of Sony' s delusion about what their games console was supposed to be able to acheive was becoming clear.

Online distribution was supposed to be key for this generation, yet while MS are expaning HD sizes, Sony are chopping them back for what can only be minisuclue savings (and when you starting installing BR games, 40GB ain' t going to last you long). I bet they are wishing they hadn' t put a HDD in the PS3. You have to wonder about Sony' s long term strategy for the PS3 - this latest move reeks of a confidence crisis in the platform, and a company already planning its bail out strategy. The PS3 will always cost more to manufacture than the 360 (and the Wii) and will always struggle with multiplatform games due to its GPU.

Sony look to be preparing themselves for weathering the next few years as best they can (slashing costs and bolstering their internal studios) with the hope that they can do better next generation.

It' s all going so very " Saturn" !

For a newbie, that wasnt a half bad post. TBH one of the best ive read on a forum.. Although like Gin, i Love the Saturn. it Rocked.
< Message edited by virtua fighter 5 -- 11 Oct 07 8:21:03 >
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Ceramic White PS3 + Dual Shock 3 (November 11th in Japan) - Oct 11, 2007 16:56

ORIGINAL: Virtua fighter 5

For a newbie, that wasnt a half bad post. TBH one of the best ive read on a forum..

Take your cock out of his ass.
gamer4eva

• Total Posts : 104
RE: Ceramic White PS3 + Dual Shock 3 (November 11th in Japan) - Oct 11, 2007 21:55

yes. Stop agreeing with me you PC nerd.
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
RE: Ceramic White PS3 + Dual Shock 3 (November 11th in Japan) - Oct 11, 2007 22:42

I had no Ideal Virtua fighter 5 was like that.
Nitro

RE: Ceramic White PS3 + Dual Shock 3 (November 11th in Japan) - Oct 11, 2007 23:07

ORIGINAL: mikayd2

I had no Ideal Virtua fighter 5 was like that.

What, gay for Nintendo?
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: Ceramic White PS3 + Dual Shock 3 (November 11th in Japan) - Oct 11, 2007 23:16
How is it that some users on here are getting away with multiple accounts?
Nitro

RE: Ceramic White PS3 + Dual Shock 3 (November 11th in Japan) - Oct 11, 2007 23:41

ORIGINAL: alijay034

How is it that some users on here are getting away with multiple accounts?

Lack of regulation.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 27 of 27

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread