Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 DS exceeds 50m
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 49
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
RE: DS exceeds 50m - Oct 06, 2007 07:07

ORIGINAL: Joe Redifer

Nintendo' s kiddy and faggy games seem to be making them a lot of money, and I imagine that' s what they' re in business to do. Nobody goes into business with the mindset of " I want to move this industry forward and bring quality titles to the market. I don' t care if I can' t even recoup my losses" . Instead they go in with the mindset of " OMG $$$$$ LOLOL" and do whatever they can to spend as little as possible and make the most. Perhaps that' s why the Xbox360 is built with shit quality... not enough money poured into it for quality components.

You' re right, thats why I don' t support Nintendo.

For a handheld thats sold 50m it' s pathetic that there' s only a few games Im interested in:

Zelda Phantom Hourglass
Mario & Luigi Partners in time
FFTA2

That' s it. And one of those games isn' t even out yet. Sadder still is that there' s pretty much no games of interest coming out soon either PSP has tons more games to look forward to, Castlevania, Star Ocean, God Of War, Crisis Core, Disgaea, new Ratchet & Clank, Silent Hill Origins, Syphon Filter, Gran Turismo, etc.

LOL
< Message edited by emofag -- 5 Oct 07 23:19:34 >
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: DS exceeds 50m - Oct 06, 2007 07:17
Whats with all the DS hate on this forum?? And how come the only game that is being discussed is fucking Nintendogs!! I will admit that Nintendogs isn' t my cup of tea but thats not why I bought the DS, I bought it for fantastic games like New Super Mario Bros, Advance Wars, Wario Ware Touch, Trauma Centre, Elite Beat Agents, Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney, Mario Kart, Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow, Metroid Hunters etc etc. I even enjoyed Animal Crossing, its something different to all of the FPS games I usually play. YES THATS RIGHT I ENJOYED ANIMAL CROSSING!!!
emofag

RE: DS exceeds 50m - Oct 06, 2007 07:25
Because we' re mostly real games here and gave little tolerance for gay/gimicky shit.
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: DS exceeds 50m - Oct 06, 2007 07:28

Because we' re mostly real gamers here and gave little tolerance for gay/gimicky shit.

Hahahahahahahah " Real Gamers" .........LOL
< Message edited by Duffman -- 5 Oct 07 23:29:16 >
Evilkiller

• Total Posts : 660
RE: DS exceeds 50m - Oct 06, 2007 07:29
Don' t use the g-word. We don' t want another big ass thread discussing if calling things gay is legitimate or not.
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
RE: DS exceeds 50m - Oct 06, 2007 08:55

THATS RIGHT I ENJOYED ANIMAL CROSSING!!!

Nothing wrong with that, AC is a unique game you won' t find anything like on anyother non-Nintendo plattform. Great game.
ys

• Total Posts : 532
RE: DS exceeds 50m - Oct 06, 2007 12:38
Hm, it seems as if almost every thread (remotely) Nintendo-related eventually results in the same discussions with a couple of keywords : " real gamers" , " casuals" , " gimmick" , " gay stuff" ,... The general attitude seems clear enough actually after quite a few similar topics.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: DS exceeds 50m - Oct 06, 2007 15:28
It' s just cock-waving, an activity those who feel inadequate do to make themselves feel justified in their choices.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: DS exceeds 50m - Oct 06, 2007 15:44
Duffman, I like you. But seriously, TC, AC, EBA, and WarioWare? Drugs work so much better if you want something trippy, those arent games, theyre distractions.

About the DS emo:
NewSMB
Mariokart
Advance Wars
MP: hunters
Castlevania
FFT

Its not a bad system, its just socially inept virgins like gamer4eva give it a bad name.
ys

RE: DS exceeds 50m - Oct 07, 2007 01:33

It' s just cock-waving, an activity those who feel inadequate do to make themselves feel justified in their choices.

Apparently. It' s just that it gets repeated ad nauseam.
Byakko

• Total Posts : 599
RE: DS exceeds 50m - Oct 09, 2007 18:02

Hmm? *Gasp* A girl is holding a video game console! Quick! Everyone ship out as many barbie and animal games as you can! Obviously a girl doesnt want to play games that guys play, they obviously want to play ***ing nintendogs

Thanks for the sarcasm, mastachefbkw; I was busy with r/l enough to not deal with Vx right then

FYI, the first game I got for my DS was Age of Empires, then Phoenix Wright, and then Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow. I never even intended to get Nintendogs =/ Heck, I even grabbed Zoo Tycoon over Nintendogs when my cousin gave away some of her old games.

And I' m not even going to participate in another one of your goddamn gay-games-gamers discussions! It' s just between you guys and your dicks, or lack thereof.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: DS exceeds 50m - Oct 09, 2007 18:26

Thanks for the sarcasm, mastachefbkw; I was busy with r/l enough to not deal with Vx right then

It wasnt really meant like that :) i only meant it was a kids game, and since girls usually dont like killing things, well they could enjoy it a bit longer :)
ys

RE: DS exceeds 50m - Oct 09, 2007 22:12
I don' t think it goes to make such broad statements. In Japan, people from all ages both men and women bought Nintendogs apparently. I read a long article about the launch back then and there were many businessmen there who rushed to the stores before work. Just so they could test the game while sitting on the train.
Besides that, I know quite a few people that do happen to be female and have games like Resident Evil or Silent Hill amongst their favorites. My girlfriend is one of them actually.

And I' m not even going to participate in another one of your goddamn gay-games-gamers discussions! It' s just between you guys and your dicks, or lack thereof.

It' s good to see someone " from the other side" agreeing ;) It almost gets exhausting to see it mentioned a million times in several threads.
Evilkiller

RE: DS exceeds 50m - Oct 09, 2007 22:55
Girls to like " killing" things is really not uncommon. I know a ton of chicks who are into survival-horror. But they don' t like killing stuff in first-person perspective. Small difference.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: DS exceeds 50m - Oct 10, 2007 03:09
who the hell are the fragdolls? whats the pms clan consist of?! why does my fiance love rainbow 6 halflife2 and halo3?!? why does my well endowed blondey female friend and petite brunette one each love mortal kombat!?!? isnt that generalization debunct by now...

on a side note the wii needs a fuckn keyboard
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: DS exceeds 50m - Oct 10, 2007 04:10
you can plug in almost any USB keybord on the wii, the latest update 3.0e allows that... or wait was that the 360... i think it was the wii , about sure of it, yeah the latest update allows that.
emofag

RE: DS exceeds 50m - Oct 10, 2007 06:51

ORIGINAL: Mass X

who the hell are the fragdolls? whats the pms clan consist of?! why does my fiance love rainbow 6 halflife2 and halo3?!? why does my well endowed blondey female friend and petite brunette one each love mortal kombat!?!? isnt that generalization debunct by now...

on a side note the wii needs a ***n keyboard

They may like it, but they are not real gamers.

I could probably destroy those girls in Halo 3, and I suck ass.
< Message edited by emofag -- 9 Oct 07 22:52:03 >
Evilkiller

RE: DS exceeds 50m - Oct 10, 2007 07:24
Okay, I made a mistake. I forgot to acknowledge this 0,1% small fraction of girls who play games like Halo. I am truly sorry.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: DS exceeds 50m - Oct 10, 2007 07:39
Byakko, I didnt mean it like that. Im not saying girls should play nintendogs. People shouldnt assume that girls only play games like nintendogs. I know more girls who play games like halo than girls who play nintendogs
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: DS exceeds 50m - Oct 10, 2007 07:43
just gonna have to accept the fact thwt female gamers are growing in population and are spilling over into your " MANLY" games. dont worry tho you can still scratch yer balls if you dont feel safe...
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 49

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message