Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 42 new minutes of ME- ... its amazing!! no,really its above any other game!
Change Page: < 1234 > | Showing page 2 of 4, messages 21 to 40 of 62
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: 42 new minutes of ME- ... its amazing!! no,really its above any other game! - Sep 17, 2007 17:33
Flashget owns!
Byakko

• Total Posts : 599
RE: 42 new minutes of ME- ... its amazing!! no,really its above any other game! - Sep 17, 2007 17:35
When it doesn' t contain spyware =/

That' s why I only stick with Flashget Classic...
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: 42 new minutes of ME- ... its amazing!! no,really its above any other game! - Sep 17, 2007 20:17
Didn' t Resident Evil 4 win gameof the year last year?

I don' t remember fighting another online player, so I doubt UT III will win it in
the first place. It could very well likely go to a game with an amazing single-player
campaign like Heavenly Sword.

ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: 42 new minutes of ME- ... its amazing!! no,really its above any other game! - Sep 17, 2007 20:44
Online games gives more gameplay but it' s not the gameplay itself that gives all the fun. It' s the fact that you can have simultaneous fun with your friends.
So a great multiplayer game will probably not win GOTY since most of the fun doesn' t come from the game itself, but from the people who play it.
I think a game HAS to be great in single player as wel to even have a chance to be a great game. That is why I don' t see Counter-strike as a good game even though it' s great fun in multiplayer.
Nitro

RE: 42 new minutes of ME- ... its amazing!! no,really its above any other game! - Sep 17, 2007 21:08
There are several GOTY awards but the proper one is the Bafta Game of th Year Award. GRAW won best game in 2006.

Teh categories are:
[bolded are what i expect the nominations for those categories to be]

Action and Adventure
Strategy & Simulation
Sports
Multiplayer [Halo 3, Warhawk, Call of Duty 4, GRAW 2, Gears of War]
Casual
Use of Audio
Original Score
Technical Achievement [MotorStorm, GRAW2, Gears of War, Heavenly Sword]
Artistic Achievement [God of War 2, Twilight Princess, Heavenly Sword, BioShock, Assassins Creed]
Gameplay [Metroid Prime 3, Super Paper Mario, Crackdown]
Innovation
Story and Character
Best Game [BioShock, Gears of War, Call of Duty 4, Mass Effect, GRAW2, Assassins Creed]

Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: 42 new minutes of ME- ... its amazing!! no,really its above any other game! - Sep 17, 2007 21:51
what' s with gears of war, isn' t that a 2006 game or am i missing something ? and crackdown for the gameplay award , really?!
Nitro

RE: 42 new minutes of ME- ... its amazing!! no,really its above any other game! - Sep 17, 2007 22:43

ORIGINAL: Abasoufiane

what' s with gears of war, isn' t that a 2006 game or am i missing something ? and crackdown for the gameplay award , really?!

The event' s held in October so it takes in games from Oct - Oct. Gears was released last November so it just makes the grade.

As for Crackdown, the gameplay may be simple but that' s what makes it awesome.
Abasoufiane

RE: 42 new minutes of ME- ... its amazing!! no,really its above any other game! - Sep 17, 2007 22:58
about Crackdown, you think it' s worth " ordering " it or should i order sega rally as Halo 3 is close release?
Nitro

RE: 42 new minutes of ME- ... its amazing!! no,really its above any other game! - Sep 17, 2007 23:05
Crackdown doesn' t offer an awful lot of replay value without the downloadable content, and it' s not a long game. It' s a good game, one of the best available as far as i' m concerned but the best thing about it is the online co-op and you' re not connected to Live are you?

You' d probably get more enjoyment out of SEGA Rally, although i haven' t actually played it yet as the demo just went up this morning and i' ve been at work all day.

Actually, i wanted to ask you; since you' re not buying official retail games, does that allow you to play more games than most people, ...and what games do you actually own for 360? Also, if you' re not connected to Live, is your 360 at least fully updated?
< Message edited by NITRO -- 17 Sep 07 15:06:42 >
canadagamer

• Total Posts : 965
RE: 42 new minutes of ME- ... its amazing!! no,really its above any other game! - Sep 17, 2007 23:41
Hey Quez, I clicked on your link but I can' t find the Mass Effect Video you be speaking of.

Help please.
Tiz

RE: 42 new minutes of ME- ... its amazing!! no,really its above any other game! - Sep 18, 2007 00:03
It won' t be available again until 18:00... For whatever reason.

Click on Byakko' s link ad download it, better quality, however, you may need to
download a plug-in or something..
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: 42 new minutes of ME- ... its amazing!! no,really its above any other game! - Sep 18, 2007 00:41
I linked the video to Bioware.com and the pr staff thanked me for it,but...

It also made like 1000' s of bioware fans spread it all over the web and the ME forum probably starting a mass dl which ***ed it up.

" EDIT"

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/106938.aspx?

Here it is.
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 17 Sep 07 16:43:46 >
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
RE: 42 new minutes of ME- ... its amazing!! no,really its above any other game! - Sep 18, 2007 01:06
Im not understandng Assassins creed, everything ive seen from the game looks, well average at best..

And COD4? It' s good, certainly, but only a little step from number 2... I' ll wiat untill you' ve played ET:QW before making up your minds. OR even HL:Orange.

COD4 Beta was big in our OMEGA lan event, Now ET:QW demo came out, it' s dominated.. Noone plays COD2 and COD4 beta anymore. Everyones on ET:QW, 360 and PC players.. it' s a MUCH better multiplayer game, by far. COD4 is simply limited in comparison. Hopefully the 360 conversion is a decent one, so u' ll get to play the game and judge for yourself' s.

Gaiden BLACK

• Total Posts : 675
RE: 42 new minutes of ME- ... its amazing!! no,really its above any other game! - Sep 18, 2007 01:42
I thought i would never say this, but thank you QUEZ for that link.....MASS EFFECT is looking hot.

I think i made a mess in my pants.
< Message edited by Gaiden Black -- 17 Sep 07 17:51:12 >
Tiz

RE: 42 new minutes of ME- ... its amazing!! no,really its above any other game! - Sep 18, 2007 01:43
My screen looks like milk duds.
Gaiden BLACK

• Total Posts : 675
RE: 42 new minutes of ME- ... its amazing!! no,really its above any other game! - Sep 18, 2007 01:50
I have some YELLOW liquid for your SCREEN and its NON Diary.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: 42 new minutes of ME- ... its amazing!! no,really its above any other game! - Sep 18, 2007 02:05
Am I the only one who find it hilarious that the console they were showing the game on overheated at around 27:00? LOL, piece of shit hardware. Too bad the game isn' t on the PS3. Would' ve benefited from Blu-ray too.
Tiz

RE: 42 new minutes of ME- ... its amazing!! no,really its above any other game! - Sep 18, 2007 02:14
No I noticed it too, the hardware is junk.

I can already hear my elite screaming to not get any closer to the red lights.
canadagamer

• Total Posts : 965
RE: 42 new minutes of ME- ... its amazing!! no,really its above any other game! - Sep 18, 2007 02:24
Thanks a lot Quez.
Abasoufiane

RE: 42 new minutes of ME- ... its amazing!! no,really its above any other game! - Sep 18, 2007 02:32

Actually, i wanted to ask you; since you' re not buying official retail games, does that allow you to play more games than most people, ...and what games do you actually own for 360? Also, if you' re not connected to Live, is your 360 at least fully updated?

my 360 is fully updated and i can connect to live as i just downloaded the FIFA 2008 demo and it looks great and plays great, by the way this is the first time ever a fifa game get sooo close to PES... and man i dig the loading screen.

what do you mean by " actualy" own, i don' t own any official game retail as you might guess but i do own the other kind:

Bioshock ===> beat
Vegas ====> beat
Graw 2 ====> beat
Lost Planet ==== > beat
Gears of Wars ====> beat
Kameo ====> beat
The Darkness =====> beat
Blue Dragon ====> on the end of DVD 3
Call of duty 3 =====> beat
Dirt =====> Playing
Viva pinata
Virtua Tennis 3
Medal of Honor ====> POS
Stranglehold ====> playing
Splinter Cell double agent ====> beat
Forza 2 ===> gave up after unlocking around 60%

actualy you can check my gamertag, i just got online yesterday, the trick is i might get banned from live anytime, so i don' t expose my 360 much to the ban hammer, and i' m thinking of buying a gold account... but i might lose the money for nothing. i guess that' s the least price you pay for not paying retail games.

< Message edited by abasoufiane -- 17 Sep 07 18:35:38 >
Change Page: < 1234 > | Showing page 2 of 4, messages 21 to 40 of 62

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread