Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?!
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 55 of 55
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 16, 2007 11:03
Ok, this is wierd.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 16, 2007 11:44

Lilika is hot in Rogue galaxy.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 16, 2007 11:52
That one in the back looks like a guy with boobs.
Dionysius

• Total Posts : 831
RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 16, 2007 12:06
I used to find Lara Croft hot, back in the days when 3D was... well, not so pretty.

Anyways, hmmmm... I would do Tifa of Advent Children... NOT of the masterpiece game.
Alecrein

• Total Posts : 762
RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 17, 2007 07:59
Well, I' m almost finished with the game, to the end of the 3rd disc...having the main characters as kids really seems childish but it is a plot point, so just play the fucking game and stop whining about that. You played Ocarina of Time? Yeah, Link is a kind mind you he didn' t have an annoying as hell voice like they do but still none the less.

The gameplay is fairly average...it is an average game, but the design of it, the feel of it is that of the older days...when RPGS weren' t a bunch of crap. This feels like a FF game, it isn' t but I get the same feeling playing this as Back when I was playing FF7-8-9. If you can' t play this game through, you just aren' t a gamer. It isn' t a bad game, it is a great game...but it is your own fault for not enjoying it. A lot of people have lost the idea of games and think they have to be something they never really needed to be (Online Play, Graphics) It is bullshit...but I' m juggling a few games currently, MOH Airborne, Blue Dragon. Stranglehold, and Metroid Prime 3. Each of them with the exception of one level in Stranglehold I have enjoyed immensely.

END Rant.
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 17, 2007 08:32
i got MOH airborn and from the first level i played and finshed the game sucks ass, how could you enjoy such crap^is beyond me, first of all the whole feeling is rubbish, the detection is horrible , the aiming is horrible too much recoil, the guy is in front of me and i have a hard time to touch him sometimes , i had absolutly no problem with many and many fps before... The darkness was suffering a little bit of this but in MOH it is just horrible... the graphics are just meeeeh and man are they depressing to look at, the first level is shit... and WTF are they changing the layout of the controls, why can' t they make it like the other fps outhere, why should we learn and get use to the button layout in MOH.. this is sooo wrong man when you first playing it.

Stranglehold while i do enjoy it much more than MOH it' s still disapointing, well the graphics are good but the game design and gameplay are rubbish, very repetitive, it' s more like an arcade game i guess , you should pop it in for half an hour no more and then come back to it later.. the story is cheesy as well but that' s intended more like old flicks... so that' s about stranglehold so far it' s really fun sometimes and you feel like you' re in a movie but gets repetitive after awhile.. and i' m on the 5 th level.

i agree with you with blue dragon so no comment there except that it' s more like final fantasy 9 or more like dragon quest.

Metroid corruption , waiting for the pal verison.
Alecrein

RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 18, 2007 12:29
Well, I shouldn' t say enjoying MOH: Airborne. It is tolerable for me, but...yeah not as good an experience as MOH: Frontlines.
Abasoufiane

RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 19, 2007 03:20
now here is what' s disturbing about this game and the whole development team? why the hell there is no achievment for beating the game, is this some kind of a joke? i didn' t get any shit, not in the ending not before it nada , i finished the game and i have merely 60 points for some stupid shit .. there are some other to unlock like " face 100 enemies in the back" ===> 30 points

are they screwed in their mind, so you give 30 points for this and none for beating the game !! whoever was responsible for the achievement in blue dragon should get fired asap.

anyway finished the game , i really like it, some boring parts of course at the end i' ll give it an 8.5 as in 2007 for 360 standard... and the music is mostly awesome. thanks nobuo.
Alecrein

RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 19, 2007 15:45
The last boss fight theme was just superb. But I would land on an 8 for the game it gives a good Retro vibe, but aside from that it doesn' t really stand above Lost Odyssey in my mind right now, course haven' t played that game, but the voice acting in the trailers already sounds better than BD. And MaruMaro' s voice irritated me >.<
choupolo

• Total Posts : 1773
RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 19, 2007 21:15
I loved it to begin with. But then the story didn' t actually go anywhere interesting for ages. So I ended up selling it before finishing the first disc. I just had no interest in defeating Nene...

Such a shame. Been disappointed by a lot of games I was originally looking forward to recently: Stranglehold, BD, Bioshock, Sega Rally...

My hopes rest in Mass Effect, Halo 3, PGR4 and Assassins Creed at the moment.
Dead Saint

• Total Posts : 205
RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 20, 2007 05:14
About 7 hours into disk 1 and would so far give it a 7 but all the reviews ive read have said it picks up a lot once you get to disk 2.
Abasoufiane

RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 20, 2007 05:50

The last boss fight theme was just superb

absolutly man absolutly, a stellar song, same league as the sephiroth boss theme in FF7 (the last battle)
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 20, 2007 06:32
Marus voice sucks in english but I like it in Japanese tbh.
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 20, 2007 07:14

ORIGINAL: Dionysius

I used to find Lara Croft hot, back in the days when 3D was... well, not so pretty.

Anyways, hmmmm... I would do Tifa of Advent Children... NOT of the masterpiece game.

If you wouldn' t do Tifa from Advent children you' re fag. She is hot and could kick anyone' s ass that messes with you.
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 20, 2007 07:16

ORIGINAL: Alecrein

Well, I' m almost finished with the game, to the end of the 3rd disc...having the main characters as kids really seems childish but it is a plot point, so just play the ***ing game and stop whining about that. You played Ocarina of Time? Yeah, Link is a kind mind you he didn' t have an annoying as hell voice like they do but still none the less.

The gameplay is fairly average...it is an average game, but the design of it, the feel of it is that of the older days...when RPGS weren' t a bunch of crap. This feels like a FF game, it isn' t but I get the same feeling playing this as Back when I was playing FF7-8-9. If you can' t play this game through, you just aren' t a gamer. It isn' t a bad game, it is a great game...but it is your own fault for not enjoying it. A lot of people have lost the idea of games and think they have to be something they never really needed to be (Online Play, Graphics) It is bullshit...but I' m juggling a few games currently, MOH Airborne, Blue Dragon. Stranglehold, and Metroid Prime 3. Each of them with the exception of one level in Stranglehold I have enjoyed immensely.

END Rant.

Except Link doesn' t act like a 12 year old retard.

Link is a 12 year old that acts like an adult and doesn' t complain about the burden placed on his shoulders, he doesn' t even talks, he is down to business.

The kids in blue dragon are just that... kids, stupid ones.

Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 55 of 55

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message