Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?!
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 55
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 14, 2007 14:57
I kinda liked the game at first but I haven' t touched it in days now.

It really is just boring & bland, the characters are also pathetic, I' m sorry but being in my 20' s it doesn' t appeal to me to play with a cast of 12-16 year old characters, its too childish and stupid.

But more importantly the gameplay mostly sucks, I hate going into battles and always avoid it because even the easiest enemy takes a long time to beat because the combat moves SLOW as hell.
< Message edited by emofag -- 14 Sep 07 6:58:38 >
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 14, 2007 15:23
Yeah playing kids isnt really viable unless the game creator is fucked up.

Americans Alice, thats pretty fucked up!
UnluckyOne

• Total Posts : 995
RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 14, 2007 15:36

ORIGINAL: Joe Redifer

I love JRPGs, however I do not like Square or Enix RPGs (with the exception of Chrono Trigger). But I loved Phantasy Star 1-4, the Lunars and many more. I also feel that 3D doesn' t really do much to help the gameplay of RPGs. It just makes them feel slower. They' re already slow as it is.

Did you ever play Terranigma Joe? I thought it was one of Enix' s best.
Evilkiller

• Total Posts : 660
RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 14, 2007 18:39
I also have to say that Blue Dragon starts incredibly slowly. 9/10 of the first CD are a boring mess, but when you get to Jibral, it actually starts getting much better. Also, the story gets a bit more interesting by then AND you get Zola, too.
Dionysius

• Total Posts : 831
RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 14, 2007 19:04
Zola is butt ugly, I don' t care about a chick I wouldn' t even bang with a bag on her head... And I know it' s all 3D!

Anyways, I' m a big fan of JRPG' s (the Good Ones!), but I just can' t see any sort of charm or appeal in the aura emitting from Blue Dragon.

IMO

Good JRPG' s:

FFVII, FFVI
Chrono Trigger/Cross
Panzer Dragon Saga
Vagrant Story
Secret of Mana
SMT: Digital Devil Saga
XenoGears

Bad JRPG' s:
Wild Arms
Enchanted Arms
Blue Dragon
.hack//INFECTION
Evergrace
Grandia III
Shining Tears
< Message edited by dionysius -- 14 Sep 07 11:08:16 >
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 14, 2007 19:16

Bad JRPG' s:
Wild Arms

stop right there, one of the best rpg' s i ever played.
Evilkiller

RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 14, 2007 19:16
Yeah well, I am more happy because she is the only character who seems at least a bit mature. It was a welcome change if you consider the rest of the party is made up of 16 year olds.
alimn

• Total Posts : 145
RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 14, 2007 19:53
I have not played BD yet, so I have nothing to say!
but I hope MS understand that titles like Shenmue 3, Ryu Ga Gotoku:Kenzan &
can be very good for their business in Japan & everywhere!

MS should support Suzuki san to develop Shenmue 3 by forcing SEGA.

Regards-Alimn
< Message edited by alimn -- 14 Sep 07 12:02:52 >
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 14, 2007 19:58

Zola is butt ugly, I don' t care about a chick I wouldn' t even bang with a bag on her head... And I know it' s all 3D!

Are you sure you' re not a sex addict of some kind? You seem awfully focused on it.
Have you read Svenska Dagbladets articles about sex addicts? Maybe that' s you?
Byakko

• Total Posts : 599
RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 14, 2007 22:31

The idea that you would shag Jade from Beyond Good and Evil is frightening...

If Blue Dragon had used the, far more exciting, storyline from Blue Dragon the ANIME, it would have been far better. It' s not the best that anime can offer, but it' s surprisingly fun to watch (it' s on Youtube right now). The battle scenes are cool, and the fact the shadows have distinct and interesting personalities is a major plus (esp the Blue Dragon. He' s actually evil!)

Except for the fact that Marumaro acts like Master Roshi. And the additional fanservice girl Buuke and her useless Hippo shadow.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 14, 2007 23:27
Byakko sell my rice.
Dionysius

• Total Posts : 831
RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 15, 2007 00:08
I haven' t had sex in almost half a year now so I' m practically a monk by now! Therefore I' m sorry if I' m starting to feel it, but come on! Show some sympathy torwards the guy who lives in a town made out of 30,000 citizens and a goes to a class consiting no more than one girl whom I dunno could actually be counted as female!

And wasn' t Wild Arms one of those mediocre RPG' s that wasn' t awful but didn' t really provide anything special? For a strange reason I often find mediocre JRPG' s to be worse than awful JRPG' s which sometimes are fun to MAKE fun of! Mediocre JRPG' s aren' t even useful for that.

I' m kinda surprised thouhg that nobody has of yet complained about my choice to list XenoGears as one of the best JRPG' s out, I thought many people found that game to be overrated. Which I do not!

And I wouldn' t shag Jade, somehow green lipstick just doesn' t do it for me! Now if we put a bag on her head then maybe...
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 15, 2007 00:51

And wasn' t Wild Arms one of those mediocre RPG' s that wasn' t awful but didn' t really provide anything special?

Dino the game was really great, did you play it? i did and i even beat it and it' s one of the best rpg' s i ever played, what' s soo special about it is that it mixex rpg and action rpg' s, so you will find a lot of puzzles a la Zelda yet it' s an rpg at heart. the Music was also awesome, one of the best soundtracks ever. However the story was nothing special and graphics were 16 bits, the PSone could do a lot more. other than that it' s a really good rpg.

Wild arms 2 is mediocre
Wild arms 3 sucks ass

don' t know about ther wild arms , lost faith in this franchise.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 15, 2007 02:40

And I wouldn' t shag Jade, somehow green lipstick just doesn' t do it for me!

I was just about to mention that. Good game though.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 15, 2007 03:49

Americans Alice, thats pretty ***ed up!

You mean the game Alice? Uh... pshhheah it was ****ed up!
Evilkiller

RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 15, 2007 04:55
Btw. I think it' s time for the reviewer to have some kind of standoff with Quez. You know, like back when Billy was complaining about Kikizo' s biased views and Alex then completely whipped his ass.
emofag

RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 16, 2007 01:35
Zola is 20 years old, that' s not exactly mature. And yeah she is ugly as hell.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 16, 2007 03:55
Are you guys discussing how attractive deformed comic book characters are, or did I miss something here?
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 16, 2007 04:06
I like the red head from Fuzion Frenzy.
emofag

RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 16, 2007 10:58

ORIGINAL: ginjirou

Are you guys discussing how attractive deformed comic book characters are, or did I miss something here?

Yes I am, I like to see sexy female characters in my games, why would I want ugly bitches?

Zola has no sex appeal whatsoever, even kluuke looks better.
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 55

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message