Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Stranglehold demo up (XBL)
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 51 of 51
fernandino

• Total Posts : 661
RE: Stranglehold demo up (XBL) - Aug 11, 2007 17:57

ORIGINAL: Vx Chemical

I read that they were having a hard time getting it to run on the PS3, which is why all versions was delayed! since there is a deal not to release one before the other!

Official source or from the mouth of crazy Patcher???, let me quote him

" We think it is likely, that the Rockstar team had difficulty in building an exceptionally complicated game for the PS3, and failed to recognize how far away from completion the game truly was until recently."

" We think it is also likely that Take-Two had a contractual commitment to Sony that it would not favor competitor Microsoft by launching the Xbox 360 version of GTA IV prior to launching the PS3 version," he continued, " and believe that any delay of the PS3 version necessitated a delay of the Xbox 360 version."

And now let me translate to you,

" We know shit about why would R* delay GTA4, but from an outside perspective it looks like we could pass as smart people if we say that -since some developers have been bitching about how hard is the PS3 to develop for- R* had difficulty making the game for the PS3, an since clearly a monkey runs the company, it was impossible for them to recognize until recently that the game was actually 7-9 months away from completion instead of 2 as they originally thought, remember, while monkeys are indeed smart animals they are not the best suited kind of mammals to run a company, recent investigations have proven that to be a fact. Maybe we fail to take into consideration that the game was running like shit in the 360 as well, but we hope no one will notice, and even if they do, we can always count on Quez to assume the PS3 version MUST be in even worse shape"
< Message edited by fernandino -- 11 Aug 07 10:02:59 >
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Stranglehold demo up (XBL) - Aug 11, 2007 18:19
Its not like something like that would be said directly from Rockstar, but it is coincidental that they arent showing the PS3 version to any, dont you think?

I know your ps3 is your god. Im not saying its a worse console, but it merits the fact that the console is a lot harder to develop for!
fernandino

RE: Stranglehold demo up (XBL) - Aug 11, 2007 19:32

ORIGINAL: Vx Chemical

Its not like something like that would be said directly from Rockstar, but it is coincidental that they arent showing the PS3 version to any, dont you think?

no religion, no politics

i dont think it has anything to do with coincidence, i think it has to do with 50 million dollars in cash, not even MS is stupid enough to pay that kind of money for just two downloadable chapters when not even 100% of their machines has a HDD.
< Message edited by fernandino -- 11 Aug 07 11:39:59 >
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Stranglehold demo up (XBL) - Aug 11, 2007 19:36

i dont think it has anything to do with coincides, i think it has to do with 50 million dollars in cash, not even MS is stupid enough to pay that kind of money for just two downloadable chapters when not even 100% of their machines has a HHD.

that doesnt make sense
fernandino

RE: Stranglehold demo up (XBL) - Aug 11, 2007 19:39
shit, i wrote coincides instead of coincidence and HHD instead of HDD.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Stranglehold demo up (XBL) - Aug 11, 2007 22:38
There' s multiple threads for discussing GTA IV. This one' s the most recent.

Wink wink, nudge nudge.

Am I the only one that found the machine pistols in the Stranglehold demo?
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Stranglehold demo up (XBL) - Aug 11, 2007 22:39
Havnt found them yet,but heard where they' re after the cutscene with the phone,behind some pillars or whatever my friend said.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Stranglehold demo up (XBL) - Aug 11, 2007 22:42
They' re in the last playable fight scene. A little bit past the kerosene tank you can blow up to take down the catwalks. Hang a left from there & bust through some wooden fencing. There' s a little alcove with the machine pistols hanging on the wall.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Stranglehold demo up (XBL) - Aug 11, 2007 22:43
I foudn them when I decided I would destroy every last thing in that game. Certainly not out in the open.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Stranglehold demo up (XBL) - Aug 11, 2007 22:46
You too? I played through it again just to screw about with ' em.
Calintz

• Total Posts : 321
RE: Stranglehold demo up (XBL) - Aug 12, 2007 17:51

Am I the only one that found the machine pistols in the Stranglehold demo?

No in the fifty or so times that I' ve played the demo, I' ve not managed to find them. For the fifty-first time I' ll try and remember to seek them out, though.
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 51 of 51

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message