Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Xbox Repair Time
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 45 of 45
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Xbox Repair Time - Mar 15, 2007 05:02

COUSINS!!! That' s how you guys are related!

Sorry, just been bugging me.

Haha. Dude i told you that like a month ago
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Xbox Repair Time - Mar 15, 2007 05:17
I must have missed it completely then. I blame violent videogames for my memory loss.
Terrak

• Total Posts : 783
RE: Xbox Repair Time - Mar 15, 2007 09:47

ORIGINAL: alijay034

Wasn' t it sony with the exploding laptops though?

Terrak you have a filthy mind

Sorry couldn' t help myself there

But i' m in the same boat as you, never had a console ' die on me' . But i' ve only ever owned Nintendo consoles so that might explain things.
< Message edited by Terrak -- 15 Mar 07 1:47:31 >
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: Xbox Repair Time - Mar 15, 2007 10:28

But i' m in the same boat as you, never had a console ' die on me' . But i' ve only ever owned Nintendo consoles so that might explain things.

My NES, and SNES both died. My Nintendo 64 gimped up for a month until I cleaned it a bunch. My gameboy color broke too, never had a GC. My turbo-graffix works still. My Sega genesis works, and my Sega Saturn with a big crack in it still works, and my GameGear still works as well, wherever it is.

My PS1 still works, my ps2 broke when I tried to mod it, one friend had a disc read error for a while, while another friends launch unit still works. My xbox broke once, but I think it was because my brother left it running on the carpet which I' ve heard really screws with em(my cousin;s friend wrecked 3 this way). Never had a 360, but my roomates got the ring of death, under warranty at least. So far the ps3 is fine, only time will tell how it holds up.

Now that I write all that out, I realise how much these things can go wrong. Still, I' ve had comps do a lot worse. So far my Sega and Sony products have worked out best, and the first Xbox probably woulda kept on going if it hadn' t been left on the carpet.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Xbox Repair Time - Mar 17, 2007 04:18

never had a GC... ...and my GameGear still works as well, wherever it is.
GameCubes are amazingly tough, and the GameGear? (AKA. One heavy frigger) That thing had more lead in it than a dentist' s apron. It' s not going anywhere for years.
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 45 of 45

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message