Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 What you did today (a place for your guilty conscience)
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 24
Sulphur_Genius

• Total Posts : 28
What you did today (a place for your guilty conscience) - Mar 05, 2006 05:58
I had the laziest day today. I stayed in bed instead of going to the gym this morning and turned my phone off so the guys couldnt call me to see where i was. Then when i did eventually get up this afternoon i stole my flatmates icecream and beer and consumed then whilst watching Wedding Crashers. Then i went round the corner to the shop to buy more beer and ignored the door al evening.

I feel bad now and sick from the iceceam/beer combination.
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: What you did today (a place for your guilty conscience) - Mar 05, 2006 19:56
I was driving to work and realized that I was going to be about 5 minutes late. We have a point system, and you get a half point for being 5 minutes or an hour late! So I stopped at some Mexican joint, and enjoyed a nice meal before showing up when I f*cking felt like it!!
Marink

• Total Posts : 884
RE: What you did today (a place for your guilty conscience) - Mar 06, 2006 03:26
I shall post bucket-loads when I return home from school tomorrow, I assure you.
KiLLeR

• Total Posts : 314
RE: What you did today (a place for your guilty conscience) - Mar 06, 2006 13:44
I woke up at 1 pm today, watched a soccer game at 2:30, slept some more, went out for a coffee with my buddies, played some CS at a internet caffee and now im about to go to sleep. Weird day
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: What you did today (a place for your guilty conscience) - Mar 06, 2006 17:03
This sunday, i got up at 8, drove to my parents place, where i wrote 5 job applications, after words i went to my old appartment, moved the rest of my things to my house. then i started unpacking while keeping an eye on my daughter, Nicholine, who has just started standing by support of her surroundings, meaning she bumped her head about a million times. After i put my daugther to bed, i made dinner, chopsteaks, with bearnaise sauce and fries. Opened a bottle of wine, ate and drank with my GF. When we had done that, we cleared the table, unpacked some more things. and around 1 am we went to bed, i read a chapter in Knife of Dreams, by Robert Jordan
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: What you did today (a place for your guilty conscience) - Mar 06, 2006 19:42
Damn Vx, ...that sounds like a good day!

Ha, Sulphur you pain i the ass, i hope you still feel sick, ....i was trying to call you for 3 hours

Yesterday (sunday), i speny ALL day sat in Cafe Nero with my girlfriend, two of her friends and my laptop. I spent about 6 hours on the internet catching up on various things but didn' t hit Kikizo once (bad boy i know...). Then last night i ate fastfood for the first time in about 3 years and hated it, so this morning i punished myself with an extra hour in the gym...

I' m now going to skip a class and go to the arcade instead to do some, err, ....research!
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: What you did today (a place for your guilty conscience) - Mar 06, 2006 23:41
I' m sick... I have been for a week now. Today though I' m finally not going to school because I just don' t feel like it. I have a throat and nasal infection and I' m just sick of working while I feel this crappy. Today is WoW and Fight Night Round 3 day!
< Message edited by Rampage99 -- 6 Mar 06 15:42:13 >
Marink

• Total Posts : 884
RE: What you did today (a place for your guilty conscience) - Mar 07, 2006 00:33
I just randomly threw stones(the kind that you see in fish tanks) at people. I yelled " shut the f*** up" at my brother because he was pissing me off. I smacked some **** at my school in the face with a pile of books. I kept on pushing a ' friend' of mine around in a crowded corridor of my school....

Actually, come to think of it, I did hardly anything fun today...

Oh, and I don' t really feel guilty from any of that- so I guess it doesn' t really count...

EDIT- Although, I did feel guilty after I threw a snowball at my math teacher' s window last week. Luckily she didn' t notice(I apologised, but she didn' t even know what I was talking about...).
< Message edited by Marink -- 6 Mar 06 16:37:18 >
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: What you did today (a place for your guilty conscience) - Mar 09, 2006 06:58
I had some classes at 8 AM (it was kinda hard to wake up cause I' ve been playing MGS3 till 2 AM) so I took a nap (I sold my DS cause I' m waiting for the Lite version ,I don' t have much to do now and learning is not an option) - then I got home and finished MGS3 ...called my brother to tell him how dissapointed I am with it and that Kojima is this and that :)

I then started playing God of War (awesome) and then went out with my girl (I got her a flower -" women' s day" )

I had amazing sex ...twice

Right now I' m going to go to bed.

What a busy day that was ...
< Message edited by ]gangsta[ -- 8 Mar 06 23:02:15 >
Nitro

RE: What you did today (a place for your guilty conscience) - Mar 09, 2006 08:18

I got home and finished MGS3 ...called my brother to tell him how dissapointed I am with it and that Kojima is this and that :)

The man does the best cutscenes ever and ' The End' was a cool boss to fight...

I then started playing God of War (awesome)

Hell yeah, one of PS2' s finest games! I had a guy telling me that the 2nd one would be 360 exclusive, but i stopped him dead and explained that it' s one of Sony' s IP' s and that' d be like Halo on PS3. He doesnt speak to me now...

I had amazing sex ...twice

......................................................................................................................

I slept late today due to having a Sake/Rum induced hangover. I kicked ass online on DoA4. Went to my only class for the day this afternoon and spent the rest of the evening in the pub. Now i' m going to watch GitS: 2nd Gig with Lu' and pass out at some point.

Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: What you did today (a place for your guilty conscience) - Mar 09, 2006 12:16
Lately I' ve been staying up till at least 2:00 am when I have to get up no later then 5:45am for work. The worst part is that I' m one of those people who needs an unusually high amount of sleep, I need about 11 hours to feel good when I wake up, for the past few weeks I' ve been getting 3-4 hours a night. I' ve never felt so crappy in my life, physically and psychologically I' m about to crack. I think I' m starting to hallucinate, I keep hearing my name being called when its not.

I just can' t sleep I' m too anxious, I' m applying to go back to College but I think I' ll be refused the with way I dropped out. Staying in my crrent job is not an option, I would rather die. If I don' t get accepted I' ll lose my mind. In a few months I' ll either have to join the army or kill myself. And in my condition I think I' m leaning towards the latter. So I' m hating every fiber of my being for dropping out in the first place.
< Message edited by Game Junkie -- 9 Mar 06 4:20:08 >
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: What you did today (a place for your guilty conscience) - Mar 10, 2006 00:38

The man does the best cutscenes ever and ' The End' was a cool boss to fight...

Yep - but the ones in MGS3 are stupid when it comes to dialogs - and no lipsynch is just so dissapointing.

The End fight was a great battle , but the boss himself didn' t have too much of a backround story - like most of them in snake eater.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: What you did today (a place for your guilty conscience) - Mar 12, 2006 23:55
Game Junkie, have you ever tried some sleeping pills or something? sounds like you really need the sleep. Go to bed earlyer, even if your not tired, just go into it, and maybe you might get to sleep or at least get some rest. Take a few days off, get some rest, go out with some friends, do whatever you feel like, you need some rest.

I am sorry to hear about your cirumstances, but i hope you can pull trough it!
Nitro

RE: What you did today (a place for your guilty conscience) - Mar 13, 2006 07:48
Nah, i can' t get to sleep any earlier than 3am, and i have to be up earliy-ish too. It' s not insomnia it' s just the way i am i guess. If i need sleep badly i have to drink myself to sleep which is not good!
Game Junkie

RE: What you did today (a place for your guilty conscience) - Mar 13, 2006 10:48
I don' t want to try sleeping pills, I know if I do i just won' t be able to get up in the morning. My job is time sensitive and its important that I show up on time. If I go to bed at a reasonable time I just end up staring at the wall all night and end up not getting no sleep at all. I don' t have any days off so I' ll just have to put up with it for a few more months. Its not so bad , at least I know it can' t get much worse.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: What you did today (a place for your guilty conscience) - Mar 13, 2006 11:05

Nah, i can' t get to sleep any earlier than 3am, and i have to be up earliy-ish too. It' s not insomnia it' s just the way i am i guess.

Same thing here, which is why I' m always tired during the weekdays..
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: What you did today (a place for your guilty conscience) - Mar 13, 2006 12:55
Sleep at work. They don' t mind.
Game Junkie

RE: What you did today (a place for your guilty conscience) - Mar 13, 2006 14:02

Sleep at work. They don' t mind.

What?! I want your job, where do you work? My boss treats me like a slave, I would kill an omish person to get a job where they pay me to sleep.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: What you did today (a place for your guilty conscience) - Mar 13, 2006 14:42
No... sleep at YOUR work. Your boss won' t mind. He may give you a raise.
Game Junkie

RE: What you did today (a place for your guilty conscience) - Mar 14, 2006 04:05
Ha I don' t even get to sit down let alone sleep. They wouldn' t mind? Yeah I bet they wouldn' t mind hanging me by my balls either. Well actually once I fell asleep during a meeting, I had like 15 people teasing me for weeks for that one. Sleep at my job lmao, hey if anyone finds a job that pays you to sleep let me know.
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 24

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message