Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 What' s Your Life Like?
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 23
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
What' s Your Life Like? - Sep 15, 2005 06:51
For me, I work 2 full-time jobs with about 5 hours of sleep per day.

I have little time for anything else, except posting on Kikizo (from my day job).

Weekends, and most holidays, are mine to enjoy with family.

The bills are paid, everyone gets to eat, and there' s a bit of $$ left over for savings or family activities - not too bad really.

In summation: I eat, sleep, work, repeat.

What' s your life like?
< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 15 Sep 05 14:52:22 >
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: What' s Your Life Like? - Sep 15, 2005 07:22
Currently... well my mom nearly lost her hand in a wood splitter over the summer. She' s had three surgeries and a few more are planned. She can' t use her hand so I stayed home this quarter to help around the house. My day consists of waking up at 5am to get my brothers and sisters ready for school. I drive them to school. Come home and go for a run. Then I do some house work. I have to get back to the school to pick up my youngest brother at 11:30. I come home, feed my brother and do some more house work. Then I have to go back at 2:30 to pick up the other kids.

The after noon is pretty boring. I do laundry and stuff and then play games, hop on the internet or watch movies *cough*advent children*cough*. all my friends are away at college so I have almost no one to hang out with. My best friend comes over though every night and we wieght lift.

I don' t currently have a job because my parents are paying for my car and phone stuff since I' m helping out at home. So I don' t even get to meet new people through that. Once a week I go to a Cross Country meet to cheer on my old high school. I don' t know many people on the team aymore which is really depressing. The girl that ditched me half way through prom night my senior year is a senior now so I still see her when I go. That just makes things more depressing. So basically I' m depressed all the time and sulk in my own self pity because I' m lonely and the girl I like I wasn' t good enough for. Yay. Oh and I sleep about 4 hours a night because even with all the physical activity the depression makes me stay up no matter how tired I am.

When I get back to school I' ll have 20 hours a week worth of classes. I' ll have a 40 hour week of work. I' ll have a bunch of homework and stuff to do. At that point I' ll drop back to my 3 hours of sleep a night. All my friends from that school left other than 5 so I have very few friends there too. Since I have such a busy schedule I can' t go out and meet people.

" Lifeless, for those a definition for what life is." Great quote.
< Message edited by Rampage99 -- 15 Sep 05 15:26:44 >
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: What' s Your Life Like? - Sep 15, 2005 08:46
I' m taking an easy semester at college, only 13 hours. I' ve got work study, which is where I am right now as I finished my job and now only the PC is here to keep me from boredom, lol. I' ve picked back up working out and our flag football season starts tonight. So I basically go to school, work a few hours, work out, and play football right now.
Xtreme

• Total Posts : 272
RE: What' s Your Life Like? - Sep 15, 2005 11:56
im out of college and work as well. My work is pretty demanding, so im basically on the work, eat, sleep schedule too. I can get out a little on the weekends but right now im trying to do a little work then too so my weekdays aren' t so busy.

happy it' s football season though.
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: What' s Your Life Like? - Sep 15, 2005 17:01
My life is just too f***ing boring (pointless would be an accurate description). I dropped out of College as I found Social Science a dead end, I' m currently working an extremely terrible job (the kind of job that a 19 year old living in bum f*** nowhere with no connections or experience can get) in order to save enough money to go back to college (I learned my lesson working at this minimum wage job). In general I' m not a happy person and not just because my life sucks, I' m unhappy because I see life for what it really is, meaningless. Had I known my life would turned out this way I would have killed myself years ago, actually if I find a good method I still might.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: What' s Your Life Like? - Sep 15, 2005 23:51
Well I co-own and run a daycare (which is in the process of relocating soon). This allows me to work from home, it takes 11 hours of the day. I' ll be doing this up until the move where then Ill be off to college after my very long break from highschool (needed to get some money together).

But thats the future, my life as of right now...

I' m buried in a big pile of shit with a small opening for the only light in my life (Jess aka Chickapoo). With her at least everything is bearable. Im %100 positive after college my life for once will be on track and running smoothly.

Thats the qucik summery. Heres some details.

I basically go day by day really not giving a shit about anything, Ive become sort of a heartless cold hermit. After highschool I lost pretty much every bit of contact with friends...damn now that I think about it aside from Jess the only person Ive seen was an annoying friend several months ago...

Luckily tho for the kids sake Im able to shift personalities at work and come off as a happy little camper. I am quite happy at work tho cause its one of the few times I actually go outside and enjoy the sun. Once work is done its off to Xbox and internet with an occasional snack here and there and very very limited sunligth since I blocked off my windows to reduce any and all glare.

So thats some bits of my life...how bout we go deeper?

Outside of work Im a very wreckless lunitic or at least used to beuntil I had to take life a little more seriously. So prior to the more serious life I often did pointless dangerous stuff with friends just for a good quick twisted laugh. From the tip top of my head down to the bottom of my feet I have scars of varied sizes. Ive cracked my skull, crashed thru a wooden bridge, fallen from ridiculous hights, involved in rather violent fights and so on and so forth. Being only 19 my insides im quite sure look quite like that of somone reachign their 60s ( and I can feel it too)

A current personality check sees me working hard and constantly planning out some possible futures. When Im talking with Jess tho I let my oldself out.

Family life...
Blah dont ask its a very disconnected everyone for themself type family. You got the abusive psycho alcoholic dad, with the genorous but easily irritable mom, 2 younger siblings who hate my very existance (I can see why from how I used to act but I dont knwo why now..) and 2 older siblings who are probably the only good part of the immediate family.
Branching out on oneside (my dads) we got a buncha addictive personality types with a horrific and harsh attitude. However theres a good one here and there that managed a sane life. On my moms side you have the ...um...the...well I dont even know much about my moms side except for the large amount of criminal activity and what not.

My life in 5 words or less:
Mentally and physically scarred individual

Dont get me wrong tho despite how negative this mini bio is, Im a very happy person who often tries to put a good side onto everything.

...or someone who lives in his own little world unable to get back to reality but still very affected by it...

Wow I just wanna keep on writing... shit this has inspired me to go write an autobiography...a much better one of course, more well written in in order and stuff of the sorts.

PS: dont worry bout the psycho dad hes out of my life...altho he still manages to be an ass since hes left the family in a financial hellhole.
< Message edited by Mass X -- 16 Sep 05 7:54:07 >
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: What' s Your Life Like? - Sep 16, 2005 14:34
Would you believe I' m moving again? Yep. Gets kind of repetitive after a while. Maybe I should just start a new post " SHARON' s MOVING LOG" Hubby is already in Las Vegas, Nevada (he comes home on the weekends as it' s only a 4-hour drive) and the kids and I are going the end of October. I can already hear the packing boxes calling me
< Message edited by Sharon -- 16 Sep 05 22:35:52 >
kombatfighter

• Total Posts : 428
RE: What' s Your Life Like? - Sep 16, 2005 18:28
Wow, after reading the depressing autobiography of Mass X. I would like to say that life is good.

" SHARON' s MOVING LOG"

I have a song for you dear: On the road again, back on the road again....

My life has been a real tragedy from the get go. Here' s a few depressing facts about me:

1. Seventh child that was left in front of a hospital door.
2. Died at the age 2.
3. Grew up under an abusive father.
4. Picked on at all schools because I looked like a chink or jap.
5. Was betrayed by my best friend that I' ve known for 6 years.
6. Had inner rage towards all that disrespected people and me.

Now my life has been a real blessing from the get go. Here' s a few happy facts about me:

1. Was adopted at age 2 and brought over to the States.
2. Came back alive somehow seconds later.
3. Grew up under a loving Christian mother.
4. Made 1 to 2 real best friends in each school that I went to. (Did a lot of moving when I was young)
5. My best friend taught me that no one can be trusted if you hang out with the wrong crowd like him.
6. Came to know Christ and looked at others who disrespect people as being fellow sinners as myself at times. Do not judge unless ye be judged
7. Wasn' t expected this one huh? It' s a bonus. I' ve become a strong morally independent person who has seen life as a test. The real job begins when I' m standing in heaven and laughing with God about satan. Mwahahahaha!!!
residentevil327

• Total Posts : 406
RE: What' s Your Life Like? - Sep 18, 2005 21:31
my life is ok.
i go to high school.im a sophmore.
when i get home i mostly play video games or got out
friday nights i go to partys or the movies.
weekend sleep
i have a pretty good life right now
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: What' s Your Life Like? - Sep 19, 2005 06:10
Enjoy your sophmore and junior year. They were the best years of my life (plus the first quarter of college, but that' s a given lol). Senior year sucked for me.
Game Junkie

RE: What' s Your Life Like? - Sep 19, 2005 10:51

Enjoy your sophmore and junior year. They were the best years of my life (plus the first quarter of college, but that' s a given lol). Senior year sucked for me.

Yeah I had a blast in College too.
DaRoosh65

RE: What' s Your Life Like? - Sep 19, 2005 11:20
Wow! I had no idea that such deep responses would be posted.

I feel for many of you...Rampage99, kombatfighter, Mass X, my heart goes out to you and your families.

Sharon' s quote:

Would you believe I' m moving again? Yep. Gets kind of repetitive after a while. Maybe I should just start a new post " SHARON' s MOVING LOG" Hubby is already in Las Vegas, Nevada (he comes home on the weekends as it' s only a 4-hour drive) and the kids and I are going the end of October. I can already hear the packing boxes calling me

I' ll say this...my Dad has lived in Las Vegas for about 7 years, and is currently (2 years before his lease is up) already planning to get the he** out!

...and he liked Vegas enough to visit each year for most of his adult life.

I just hope that you, and your family, can find Vegas a better place to live than my Father.

My best wishes for a safe and happy future in Vegas...

As for the personal thread concerning your consistent moving habits, maybe you should title it something like:

1) " Touring America One City or Town At A Time"
2) " Places Sharon and Family Are Considering Moving To This Month"
3) " The Sharon Family Dart Tournament" (With The Next Move Decided By The State Hit Most).

Just kidding, Sharon...

I find it admirable that you move so often, and keep such a positive attitude.

...and everybody here gets to hear about the new town and/or locale. Kinda like taking a trip through someone else' s eyes.

Keep us informed, Sharon.

P.S.: Children are not negotiable towards gambling chips...(just kidding).

< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 19 Sep 05 19:22:17 >
Sharon

RE: What' s Your Life Like? - Sep 19, 2005 11:33
Thanks, DaRoosh. I don' t mind the moving around, it' s the packing that sucks. Being a homeschool mom helps a lot as well. The kids get to meet lots of new friends and experience different cultures. The girls love the " road trips" and moving around, but my son hates it - he wants to go back home. It' s kind of funny, but we' ve been more places in the US than we have back home in Canada (and know more about the US too).

< Message edited by Sharon -- 19 Sep 05 19:34:31 >
Boss Hogg

• Total Posts : 299
RE: What' s Your Life Like? - Sep 19, 2005 17:37
My life aint to bad. im a sophmore in high school. Got a few freinds. I try to play basketball every chance i get. made the school team 3 years runnin. but when im not playin ball I go over my friends house play some ps2. on the weekends i go to the movies with my dad usually. and some days i just want to be a lazy bastard and just lay on the couch and play my xbox all day My life is simple thats the way i like it.

Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: What' s Your Life Like? - Sep 21, 2005 04:08

ORIGINAL: DaRoosh65

P.S.: Children are not negotiable towards gambling chips...(just kidding).

Just kidding? You mean, they ARE?!?
DaRoosh65

RE: What' s Your Life Like? - Sep 21, 2005 12:29
I' m just reminding Sharon (and any others) that you cannot cash your kids in for chips.

Though, in some parents' minds, that wouldn' t be half bad an idea...
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: What' s Your Life Like? - Sep 22, 2005 12:05
My life got peachier last night... if you haven' t heard about the insane storm in Minnesota last nigth allow me to enligthen you.

Out of no where on a decently sunny day a storm came crash thru the more populated section of minnesota. There were several deadly elements within this storm: 1. 70mph winds 2. Baseball sized Hail and 3. Flood inducing rain.

Where I live we were lucky enough to avoid the hail but at this moment theres a 50 foot tree laying in my driveway, only a few feet inches away form my car (the storm came so quickly there was no time to move my car while it was happening)

Anyhow the city of Andover got hit with a still unknown part of the storm which basically smashed up several house and splintered many trees, they dont know if a tornado came and went without notice or if the winds got past 70mph nearing tropical storm levels...

So with hellish hurricanes raping the eastcoast, vicious storms trashing the midwest...Im wondering when will the west coast be hit?
< Message edited by Mass X -- 22 Sep 05 20:06:50 >
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: What' s Your Life Like? - Sep 22, 2005 18:14

Im wondering when will the west coast be hit?

The usual response regarding anything in the West Coast is, Wait till E3!
Game Junkie

RE: What' s Your Life Like? - Sep 23, 2005 15:38
Speaking of Storms it looks like Texas is going to get it, Rita looks like one vicious B****.
Sharon

RE: What' s Your Life Like? - Sep 23, 2005 20:51
Thank goodness I' m not in Houston anymore
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 23

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages