Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 ..::What Do You Think About This?
Bling

• Total Posts : 67
..::What Do You Think About This? - Nov 29, 2004 03:00
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: ..::What Do You Think About This? - Nov 29, 2004 03:21
I think they need to hire a professional web designer first and foremost.

Secondly, I myself find it far more interesting that the world is manipulated by demons, not secret organizations out to keep the good man down. Do some research on the Fallen and demonology. It' s far more interesting and probably has more evidence in favor of it than half of the theories you' ll find on that site.
Bling

RE: ..::What Do You Think About This? - Nov 29, 2004 05:07
Post a link or something

And heres more stuff in that site besides the iluminati stuff
yoshimitsu15

RE: ..::What Do You Think About This? - Nov 29, 2004 06:26
I' ll post some links tomorrow. I just finished writing 5 papers so I' m a bit tired.
bradley harper

• Total Posts : 172
RE: ..::What Do You Think About This? - Nov 29, 2004 15:04
the web looks so plain. the design of the page didnt catch my attention so i had a qwick check then i left. just like that.
IORI YAGAMI1211

• Total Posts : 185
RE: ..::What Do You Think About This? - Dec 08, 2004 22:42
ppl like that sicken me. they think they know more than you with nonsence and try to pass it on as truth. they get info on something and make sound legit so they look like they hit oil with the info. this is on the same line as Nostodous(However you spell it) with his " I know the future" crap. ppl feel superior when they think they know something that could be important. but it is all the same as that Weeky News garbage. to me those things are always good for a laugh, but when ppl start to take it to heart that is sad.
Eastwood

• Total Posts : 158
RE: ..::What Do You Think About This? - Dec 09, 2004 18:01
Wow. Pretty upset about that, eh? after reading da vinci code i was def interested in learning more. would prolly find a more reliable source though. somewhere that doesn' t have dancing jesus-ish things on it. did homer simpson develop that?
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: ..::What Do You Think About This? - Dec 09, 2004 19:16
I think after seeing that that propoghanda can go a long way to seeming like the truth. If it' s on the internet it MUST be true. Yeah, and the Holocaust never happened. Sorry, but stuff like this I can' t handle. People playing devil' s advocate just to get a rise is my general impression. That' s MY impression though, feel free to persue whatever you feel, I just hope everybody who does takes time to research both sides from an unbiased point of view.
yoshimitsu15

RE: ..::What Do You Think About This? - Dec 10, 2004 03:50
I watched a piece on the Da Vinci Code. Apparently the book has inspired tours at the sites mentioned in the books. However, this is pissing a lot of people off because apparently there isn' t a lot of truth to what he has written.
Bling

RE: ..::What Do You Think About This? - Dec 11, 2004 05:55
Wow i thought this topic was dead

and how you feel about michael moore?

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages