Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Was absolutely LOVING Uncharted: Drake' s Fortune until... (spoilerz)
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 29
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
Was absolutely LOVING Uncharted: Drake' s Fortune until... (spoilerz) - Nov 24, 2007 07:57
Until Chapter 15 when it turned into a Survival Horror game with a bunch of cursed/Undead creatures attacking you.

I was in all my glory yesterday playing the game for hours from close to the beginning to Chapter 15, but then these zombie-ish creatures appeared and I got too nervous and finally shut the game off, saving the rest for today.. Does that make me a little girl?
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Was absolutely LOVING Uncharted: Drake' s Fortune until... (spoilerz) - Nov 24, 2007 09:58
Erm.... Yeah.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Was absolutely LOVING Uncharted: Drake' s Fortune until... (spoilerz) - Nov 24, 2007 12:54

Does that make me a little girl?

Probably, but more importantly now you went ahead and got me interested in the game.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Was absolutely LOVING Uncharted: Drake' s Fortune until... (spoilerz) - Nov 24, 2007 19:01
Quez in ME let his team handle space zombies!!
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Was absolutely LOVING Uncharted: Drake' s Fortune until... (spoilerz) - Nov 25, 2007 00:12
I' m getting irritated with this whole alien/zombie thing.

Half-Life 2... an hour or 2 in... zombies!
Halo, a couple hours in.... zombies!
Crysis... aliens!
Uncharted... WHAT THE HELL?!

It shouldn' t even suprise me at this point.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Was absolutely LOVING Uncharted: Drake' s Fortune until... (spoilerz) - Nov 25, 2007 00:17
resident evil 5 confirmed.
< Message edited by silentbomber -- 24 Nov 07 16:17:48 >
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
RE: Was absolutely LOVING Uncharted: Drake' s Fortune until... (spoilerz) - Nov 25, 2007 01:06
Eddie u forgot Mass Effect . Well they are called Husks in the game but they are zombies .
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
RE: Was absolutely LOVING Uncharted: Drake' s Fortune until... (spoilerz) - Nov 25, 2007 02:09

Does that make me a little girl?

Yes terry it does. I quit playing doom in the dark so don' t fill bad I have yet to beat that game even on the xbox.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Was absolutely LOVING Uncharted: Drake' s Fortune until... (spoilerz) - Nov 25, 2007 03:59

Eddie u forgot Mass Effect . Well they are called Husks in the game but they are zombies .

I haven' t played it yet. No box, no money, no time = Epic fail for Eddie.

Anyhow, I' d rather miss information than put something in that wasn' t right.
Agent Ghost

RE: Was absolutely LOVING Uncharted: Drake' s Fortune until... (spoilerz) - Nov 25, 2007 04:17
Zombies never get old. Too bad they' ve never been done right in a videogame.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Was absolutely LOVING Uncharted: Drake' s Fortune until... (spoilerz) - Nov 25, 2007 04:48
really?

how do you think it should be done?
Agent Ghost

RE: Was absolutely LOVING Uncharted: Drake' s Fortune until... (spoilerz) - Nov 25, 2007 04:54
I want Zombies as they are portrayed in the movie " 28 Days Later" . Fast and plentyful. Left 4 Dead looks really promissing. Resident Evil is designed for pussies.
Terry Bogard

RE: Was absolutely LOVING Uncharted: Drake' s Fortune until... (spoilerz) - Nov 25, 2007 06:29
Unfortunately, these zombie things not only run but they climb as well. They' re an aggressive bunch and once they grab ahold of you it' s pretty much instant death. So you can see why I' m nervous, lol.. You can survive lots of bullet wounds but one slash from these things after they grab you and you' re dead. (And this is on the EASY setting too.)

I absolutely LOVE the platforming and shoot-out portions of the game and was looking forward to more, but these cursed fiends have made me a little less enthusiastic about the game now. It would be one thing if they were only on that one level, but from what I read I' ll be seeing more of them along the way
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 24 Nov 07 22:30:01 >
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
RE: Was absolutely LOVING Uncharted: Drake' s Fortune until... (spoilerz) - Nov 25, 2007 08:58

ORIGINAL: Agent Ghost

I want Zombies as they are portrayed in the movie " 28 Days Later" . Fast and plentyful. Left 4 Dead looks really promissing. Resident Evil is designed for pussies.

Zombies cant be fast, their brains are rotting so they are basically retarded, retarded people aren' t fast.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Was absolutely LOVING Uncharted: Drake' s Fortune until... (spoilerz) - Nov 25, 2007 09:52
A fast, intelligent zombie would basically be a vampire, right?
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Was absolutely LOVING Uncharted: Drake' s Fortune until... (spoilerz) - Nov 25, 2007 10:27
Aye,the creator behind zombie movies(forgot his name) attack the new dawn of the dead movie,for making his work bad,since zombies is supposed to be slow,and mystic...
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Was absolutely LOVING Uncharted: Drake' s Fortune until... (spoilerz) - Nov 25, 2007 10:38
28 days later werent zombies tho. ANyhow there are so many zombie variations i dont see why it matters. Return of the dead had that weird as one covered in goo plus the naked chick. Night of the Living Dead had the slow but deadly in numbers kind. 28 had the rage. Remake sped them up since most of the zombies were still fresh and not really rotted. There' s also the voodoo zombies. etc etc etc im gonna go read the zombie survival guide now ...
Chimura

• Total Posts : 1123
RE: Was absolutely LOVING Uncharted: Drake' s Fortune until... (spoilerz) - Nov 25, 2007 11:02
I think the RE5 zombies are kinda steering towards the 28 days later type, so you might get your wish. I never did see that spin coming in Uncharted, I got there and I was like: WTF!!??? This is so fricking awesome! It completely changes the way you need to approach the battles, so keep playing it, it gets better!
Terry Bogard

RE: Was absolutely LOVING Uncharted: Drake' s Fortune until... (spoilerz) - Nov 25, 2007 11:29
The Zombie-ish creatures in Uncharted look a little more like the
" Lickers" from the Resident Evil games than anything else I can think of.
Chimura

• Total Posts : 1123
RE: Was absolutely LOVING Uncharted: Drake' s Fortune until... (spoilerz) - Nov 25, 2007 12:01
Those RE2 Mother F%$%& we' re scary Shit! Anyone remember when one just popped in from behind the fake mirror in the police station interrogation room? I almost died! I didn' t think the Uncharted ones were really all the scary though, for me it was more of a: wtf is this!!?? rather than " I just crapped my pants" . Only games that managed that so far are Fatal Frame and Conmdened, and Silent Hills are pretty disturbing too. RE not so much, still love it though.
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 29

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message