Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Videogamers would rather play a game than have sex.
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 38
Bababoo

• Total Posts : 62
Videogamers would rather play a game than have sex. - Apr 08, 2009 10:54
It's true it's true, you guys would rather play call of duty 607 than screw your so called girlfriends, if they even exist and no that hooker in your avatar doesn't count _Fagik_ Fagon, he he, i kid, i kid what can you do?
Like as if we didn't know this already most videogamers have anti social behaviour and have no confidence, but apartently there's some that do.
I know there are some but where are they? Well they sure don't exist here.
J/K.
But anybabahoo here's the link enjoy
http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/news.phtml/23352/24376/72percent-prefer-gaming-to-girlfriends.phtml

<message edited by Bababoo on Apr 08, 2009 12:17>
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
Re:Videogamers would rather play a game than have sex. - Apr 08, 2009 13:23
It depends on the girl.
Bababoo

Re:Videogamers would rather play a game than have sex. - Apr 08, 2009 14:34
Yep it's gotta be a real one emo.
<message edited by Bababoo on Apr 08, 2009 14:36>
emofag

Re:Videogamers would rather play a game than have sex. - Apr 08, 2009 14:44
I prefer fakes ones, or better yet, dead ones.
Bababoo

Re:Videogamers would rather play a game than have sex. - Apr 08, 2009 14:55
Oh i see a necrophiliac here.
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
Re:Videogamers would rather play a game than have sex. - Apr 08, 2009 19:59
All this study proves is that guys aren't as sex obsessed as some other studies make them out to be. You'd get the same results if you asked about a football game or something.

The guys who answered  "yeah, I'd rather have sex" probably aren't getting any regular action. That's why the prospect is so exciting for them.
<message edited by nekkid_monkey on Apr 08, 2009 20:02>
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
Re:Videogamers would rather play a game than have sex. - Apr 08, 2009 20:06
emofag

It depends on the girl.

That's basically IT in a nutshell. I'd rather play video games than have sex with most of the girls I've known. Only a special few would take priority over a game. But after our 2 minutes of sex and 1 minute of cuddling is over, it's right back to Xbox 360 to pull another all-nighter with Wrestle Kingdom, Ninja Blade, Otomedius G, and Omega Five.
<message edited by Terry Bogard on Apr 08, 2009 20:08>
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:Videogamers would rather play a game than have sex. - Apr 08, 2009 20:38
nekkid_monkey

The guys who answered  "yeah, I'd rather have sex" probably aren't getting any regular action. That's why the prospect is so exciting for them.

Basically. I remember in the early days of highschool how I had only gotten laid a few times and how I would rather have sex than do anything. Now, unless the girl is something special, Im not putting down Fallout 3 for her.

the_shadowwolf

• Total Posts : 675
Re:Videogamers would rather play a game than have sex. - Apr 10, 2009 17:21
If the girl is meh...and the sex is dull i'm sure playing a game might be more the worthwhile.
But if you have a bombshell of a babe who you and her mix it up a bit where the sex is always fun (as it should be) then forget game time.

I think most the guys out there may not have real "females" in their life so they just prefer games. Then again, some guys and gals just randomly hook up and have random sex with individuals so sex becomes like meh.

I'd rather trade a breast in one hand and a thigh in the other over my controller any day. When she acts like a bitch yeah sure it's game time.
(65% vs 45%) sex vs video game. That's my decision.

Edit: Yeah...it's all depends on the girl.
<message edited by the_shadowwolf on Apr 10, 2009 17:24>
emofag

Re:Videogamers would rather play a game than have sex. - Apr 10, 2009 21:50
There's alot of things guys would rather do over sex, this isn't restricted to gamers.
Bababoo

Re:Videogamers would rather play a game than have sex. - Apr 11, 2009 11:28
Correction, there's a lot of things emo has to do to get through not having sex, games being the first and foremost thing. Ever wonder why guys never mention they play video games, because if they did they'd be playing with themselves.
immortaldanmx

Re:Videogamers would rather play a game than have sex. - Apr 11, 2009 17:22
Bababoo

Correction, there's a lot of things emo has to do to get through not having sex, games being the first and foremost thing. Ever wonder why guys never mention they play video games, because if they did they'd be playing with themselves.

You wouldnt know about sex anyway, baboon. Women tend to not be fans of uneducated trash who cries that the school system failed them.
Terry Bogard

Re:Videogamers would rather play a game than have sex. - Apr 11, 2009 21:39
Bababoo

That last part isn't necessarily true.  My video gaming addiction is well-documented and the women I've known never seemed to care. In my case I think I've just been fortunate enough to not have any encounters with ignorant women who would hold my gaming habit against me.
immortaldanmx

Re:Videogamers would rather play a game than have sex. - Apr 11, 2009 23:01
Terry Bogard

not have any encounters with ignorant women who would hold my gaming habit against me.

Exactly. Video games arent just for little kids anymore, with the industry grossing more income than movies and music per year, its a legitimate business. Anyone still stuck in the 'games are for kids' mind set is either old or or never played a serious game(i.e. something with a story or message. Bioshock comes to mind).
emofag

Re:Videogamers would rather play a game than have sex. - Apr 12, 2009 04:55
Bababoo

Why would it have to be mentioned? Girls don't mention that they watch soap operas and listen to crappy girl bands, it's irrelevant.  You don't find out about that stuff until you start living with them.  You are obviously a virgin and have never even been on a date.

The most unattractive thing to woman is guys who are failures such as yourself.  The first thing an interested woman is going to ask you is what you do for a living to gauge how successful you are, working at a bar like you do is highly unimpressive. 
<message edited by emofag on Apr 12, 2009 05:02>
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
Re:Videogamers would rather play a game than have sex. - Apr 12, 2009 05:55
The days of most women having an negative opinion of guys who play games are over. They're a part of our culture now. Hell, girls play games too, you know.

You're got to have something else besides your favorite hobby going on in your life no matter what that hobby is. Something worth talking about. If you don't you'll spend a lot of time...<ahem> playing solo.

You know what? Fuck it, I'm not giving any advice in this forum. Figure it out the hard way. I did and I've been a geek all my life.
<message edited by nekkid_monkey on Apr 12, 2009 05:56>
Bababoo

Re:Videogamers would rather play a game than have sex. - Apr 12, 2009 13:30
immortaldanmx

Bababoo

You wouldnt know about sex anyway, baboon. Women tend to not be fans of uneducated trash who cries that the school system failed them.

Who's illeterate, i can't even understand that, it's supposed to be cry. Lots of women like guys that arn't just like everyone else, not all girls like geeks, lots of women just want money. Bioshock has a sucky story, Shenmue has the best story in videogame history and yet you never played it because if you did you'd know. You guys havn't played proper games, just crappy shooting ones. Where's that guy that said his girlfriend likes a Bioshock poster, yeah sure your girlfriend, face it you bought it for youself.

Those days are not over nekkid, all games now are just shooting, crappy Wii puzzle games that only fugly Asian girls like. No girls like video games. It's a shame that girls don't like games, but with games that appeal only to 30 year old virgins, more than ever girls think that guys that play video games are creeps. They will eventually get used to you liking games, that's even if they can even stand you, ha ha, don't get your pants in a knot i'm just kiddin.

<message edited by Bababoo on Apr 12, 2009 13:41>
emofag

Re:Videogamers would rather play a game than have sex. - Apr 12, 2009 14:08
k, stfu.
immortaldanmx

Re:Videogamers would rather play a game than have sex. - Apr 12, 2009 17:51
Okay, baboon. First of all, I was correct with 'cries' and not 'cry'. Dont ever correct me again, you uneducated piece of trash.

Second, I did play Shenmue, but if you consider "OMG you killed my dad I want revenge" a great story, youre dumber than I thought. Nekkid has a point, and is an intelligent contributing member, dont argue with him again, either.

Every thread you post in is followed by a flood of regular members telling you to fuck off, take the hint. You cant type a post worth reading, through a combination of spelling errors, lack of paragraphs, and stupidity. No one cares about your sob story of being beaten as a kid in school, you obviously werent beaten enough. No, take Emo's advice and STFU.
<message edited by immortaldanmx on Apr 12, 2009 20:59>
Terry Bogard

Re:Videogamers would rather play a game than have sex. - Apr 12, 2009 18:52
Bababoo

immortaldanmx

Bababoo

Who's illeterate, i can't even understand that, it's supposed to be cry. Lots of women like guys that arn't just like everyone else, not all girls like geeks, lots of women just want money. Bioshock has a sucky story, Shenmue has the best story in videogame history and yet you never played it because if you did you'd know. You guys havn't played proper games, just crappy shooting ones. Where's that guy that said his girlfriend likes a Bioshock poster, yeah sure your girlfriend, face it you bought it for youself.

Those days are not over nekkid, all games now are just shooting, crappy Wii puzzle games that only fugly Asian girls like. No girls like video games. It's a shame that girls don't like games, but with games that appeal only to 30 year old virgins, more than ever girls think that guys that play video games are creeps. They will eventually get used to you liking games, that's even if they can even stand you, ha ha, don't get your pants in a knot i'm just kiddin.

Oh come on, even as a shameless Sega whore I could never agree that Shenmue has "the best story in videogame history". Sure it was a good story with a nice dose of mystery and intrigue, and heck, even one of the Famitsu reviewers deducted a point from his final score of the game because he felt the story was "too strong", LOL. I can kind of see where he was coming from because the game was a little depressing at times.

As for Shenmue vs. Shenmue II, Shenmue II all the way baby!
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 38

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message